Conquest 11

Prev13456
Just so that we don’t need to merge threads later, maybe. How’s Conquest 11 going?

Replies

• Options
    I'm here because I want to be sure there's no secret pathway this time. Can anyone confirm?
  • nottenst
    690 posts Member
    edited December 2021
    Options
    I'm here because I want to be sure there's no secret pathway this time. Can anyone confirm?
    It still looks like you only get one choice of data disk stockpile if you go one way instead of another.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks for changing the reward track to show the actual number of points needed. That was definitely missing from the last iteration.
    The layout is the same as last time, the only change is that we no longer have to choose between shards and disks on scavengers.
  • Options

Oh there’s still no visual for their hard path. Nor is there any true benefit to taking it aside from allowing us to have the same choices of data disks that we did in conquest 1-9.

They also nerfed the Perseverance data disks to only give an extra attack on assists (assist an assist) and volatile accelerator data disks to where the effect no longer stacks.

So in effect they made zero positive net changes to conquest 11 and made it worse without any acknowledgement of our feedback. Par is the course for CG in that field.
  • Options
    And the same stupid feats
  • Options
    I think this conquest with Bounty Hunter feats is pretty messed up. I have an entire relic 5 team of bounty hunters that are getting destroyed by non relic characters. I am not even halfway across the first board on Normal difficulty. And they want us to pay money for a pass....ha. No thanks.
  • Options
    Thank you both. o:)
  • Options
    You can tell which edge to stick to by looking at where the extra disk node is. If it's sticking out the top, go top. If it is below, go low.
  • Options
    Follow the yellow brick road! (Yellow bricks omitted due to supply chain issues ;) )
    tcivoyho1v21.png
  • Zumwan
    357 posts Member
    edited December 2021
    Options
    Ravens1113 wrote: »

They also nerfed the Perseverance data disks to only give an extra attack on assists (assist an assist) and volatile accelerator data disks to where the effect no longer stacks.

I just saw the change on Volatile Accelerator (after I already selected it). Is it still good? What does it mean it doesn't stack? If I take 5 turns before my opponent takes a turn, can I inflict DoTs for each of my attacks, or only after the first attack?

Or does the "this disk doesn't stack" mean that a toon that deals damage multiple times with one attack, would only be inflicting one instance of DoTs?
  • Options
    I think this conquest with Bounty Hunter feats is pretty messed up. I have an entire relic 5 team of bounty hunters that are getting destroyed by non relic characters. I am not even halfway across the first board on Normal difficulty. And they want us to pay money for a pass....ha. No thanks.

This
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Ganwroth wrote: »
    And the same stupid feats

We knew that already, not gonna change for one more Conquest after this one.
  • Options
    So, even Normal, where I seem to remember, they promised a return to more of a conquest 9 is just a carbon copy of conquest 10. So kinda annoyed and disappointed.
  • Options
    Same bounty hunter/scoundrel theme as last month's Conquest

Stay lazy CG
  • Options
    Same duplicated discs on the same nodes, again.
  • Options
    I don’t think Volatile Accelerator was stacking before?
  • Options
    Literally nothing has changed since conquest 10. Proof once again that CG neither listens or cares.
  • Zahatniel
    3 posts Member
    edited December 2021
    Options
    *edit
    Mistake

• SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Options

I have relic BH and they do just fine.
  • Skinless
    20 posts Member
    edited December 2021
    Options
    I know that there are CAT shards available in the Conquest store for 600 crystals giving 5 shards. Does Rayzor Crest also happen to show up in the conquest store?

*edit for spelling
  • Options
    I thought that they only make changes after each set of three conquests
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    LordDirt wrote: »

They do. Or at least significant changes, minor improvements and bugfixes are fair game. But people here seem to have missed the memo.
  • Options

Gotta gather up a few disks before your weaker teams become effective.
  • Options
    What I hate about the conquest is lies. They state that Overprepared I increases stats by 20%. But I highly doubt that my Imperial Troopers team buffed by the same amount will be able to take turns indefinitely, shredding GLs to pieces. Overprepared compared to what are they? What's the meaning of this info to me?
  • Options
    Nauros wrote: »

They do. Or at least significant changes, minor improvements and bugfixes are fair game. But people here seem to have missed the memo.

If you think that the changes made are “improvements”, then I suggest that you may be the one who has misread.
  • Options
    This pretty much sums up what I am feeling. I don't even know how this would be acceptable. Honed Skills showing up three times.

qtrlvcv4d3ie.png
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    kello_511 wrote: »
    Nauros wrote: »

If you think that the changes made are “improvements”, then I suggest that you may be the one who has misread.

The reward track change, scavenger swap and reduced overprepared for some teams definitely are. The perseverance change not so much.
  • Options
    Can’t help but notice that Zombie was removed from the NS teams so I can’t cheese the kill enemies with boba and Jango feat. So I won’t be participating in this round. Thanks for making the game less fun with each new iteration CG.