Conquest 11

Replies

• Options
    Were there supposed to be Boba (Scion) in the first sector?
  • Options
    Can’t help but notice that Zombie was removed from the NS teams so I can’t cheese the kill enemies with boba and Jango feat. So I won’t be participating in this round. Thanks for making the game less fun with each new iteration CG.

I didn't encounter Zombie last time around either.
  • Options
    Is there a stupid hard path i am supposed to be guessing again?
  • Options
    Nauros wrote: »
    kello_511 wrote: »
    Nauros wrote: »
    LordDirt wrote: »
    I thought that they only make changes after each set of three conquests

They do. Or at least significant changes, minor improvements and bugfixes are fair game. But people here seem to have missed the memo.

If you think that the changes made are “improvements”, then I suggest that you may be the one who has misread.

The reward track change, scavenger swap and reduced overprepared for some teams definitely are. The perseverance change not so much.

The reward track now shows the total data disks needed for that spot. Hooray?

Allowing both scavenger and data disks to be acquired was fixing their own mistakes. Good.

Does that negate the nerf to Perserversance and Volatile data disks, while lying saying it’s updated to fit the description? No.

Does that negate them still not making the hard path visual or making it worth actually being more rewarding and refusing to explain why they lied about it? No.

Does that negate them refusing to address dozens of key QoL improvements that have been needed since the first conquest? Nope.

I refuse to give them a pat on the back for fixing minuscule things while continuing to make major shortfalls to this game mode
  • Options
    Were there supposed to be Boba (Scion) in the first sector?

I don't ever remember character shards in the first sector of any conquest.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    What's the pathway to the good disks this time?
  • Options
    Why are we still guessing what speed the enemy is? Add the base stats in
  • Options
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Does that negate the nerf to Perserversance and Volatile data disks, while lying saying it’s updated to fit the description? No.

What is the nerf to volatile accelerator? The description mentioned “does not stack” last conquest as well. Or do you mean a general nerf since Perseverance nerf means fewer volatile accelerator triggers?

Not discounting the rest of the bad changes. I just want to make sure I don’t grab a disc that doesn’t work like I expect.

Image from last conquest:
    3o1rd0n8mjzm.jpeg

• Options
    People still play Conquest?
  • Options

What is the nerf to volatile accelerator? The description mentioned “does not stack” last conquest as well. Or do you mean a general nerf since Perseverance nerf means fewer volatile accelerator triggers?

Not discounting the rest of the bad changes. I just want to make sure I don’t grab a disc that doesn’t work like I expect.

3o1rd0n8mjzm.jpeg

Hmmm perhaps it was caustic emissions then. One of the disks for that debuff/thermal combo got changed to make it less effective.
  • Options
    Same stupid feats, same chaotic nodes.

Stop torturing game players, CG!
  • Options

3o1rd0n8mjzm.jpeg

Hmmm perhaps it was caustic emissions then. One of the disks for that debuff/thermal combo got changed to make it less effective.

Maybe the DoTs from Volatile Accelerator aren’t triggering Amplify Agony anymore?
  • Options
    My god this game mode is so mind numbing, repetitive and boring.
    https://swgoh.gg/p/319514721/
    DISCLAIMER: Post is subject to change.
  • Options
    Only 3 choices of opponent in the 1st 4 battles, DR, GG, or BB, ugh. Still boring, so I’ll go back to casually playing Conquest with no refreshes and no $$$ spent. When this gets interesting again, I’ll give it a more serious go, as I still see tons of potential for challenge & fun; but for now, meh.
  • Options
    Can’t help but notice that Zombie was removed from the NS teams so I can’t cheese the kill enemies with boba and Jango feat. So I won’t be participating in this round. Thanks for making the game less fun with each new iteration CG.

You managed to not notice it last conquest.
  • Options
    The change to the map still means we are giving up one data disc to buy shards. There used to be a disc node where the shop is now.

You'll get the same as if you were going to always choose the shop, but less possible total for your loadout overall.

Seeing 9 discs at once at least made it so the 3 identical ones I got offered were diluted a bit more.
  • Options
    Oh, and if you see two in the nine that you are having trouble choosing, the old map may have let you have both. Players who buy the pass may have preferred that option.
  • Options
    Thirty-nine battles of NS to go, thirty-nine battles of NS. You knock one out and sigh deeply about still thirty-eight battles of NS to go... #ThisIsNotFun

7m37xrqedc7l.png
  • Options
    What's the pathway to the good disks this time?
    Follow the yellow brick road! Oh wait, there still isn't one...

Same as last time so far: high, low alternating. If you look at the disk / scav node pair at the end of each segment of a sector they are either mid+high or mid+low and that is the clearest visual cue that you need to go high or low for that segment.
  • Options
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    Thirty-nine battles of NS to go, thirty-nine battles of NS. You knock one out and sigh deeply about still thirty-eight battles of NS to go... #ThisIsNotFun

I'm generally not a fan of hashtags but I can get behind this one.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Options
    SWBSD wrote: »
    Only 3 choices of opponent in the 1st 4 battles, DR, GG, or BB, ugh. Still boring, so I’ll go back to casually playing Conquest with no refreshes and no $$$ spent. When this gets interesting again, I’ll give it a more serious go, as I still see tons of potential for challenge & fun; but for now, meh.

Same here, I did one crystal refresh last conquest because I was close to the next crate. Which is what I've done since they ruined it for conquest 7, bare minimum until the end and get whatever crate I get
  • nottenst
    697 posts Member
    edited December 2021
    Options
    I could have sworn in at least the last Conquest or perhaps some others that characters that got killed in one of the battles did not lose stamina. I'm pretty sure I saw that happen a few times. Was that a "bug" that got "fixed"? I just did one and only SLKR survived and everyone lost stamina. I know if you don't win at all, then no one loses stamina, but I thought I saw this.
  • Options
    @CG_Doja_Fett_MINI This is wrong. Not losing my time listing argument…

100,000,000 active players; that’s an achievement to be proud of; I really don’t get why you keep ignoring folks that know what’s fun or not in your games :(

Thanks for transmitting most relevant messages, I am sure you do. Please fight for us to be listened to, if that can be done…
  • Options
    nottenst wrote: »
    I could have sworn in at least the last Conquest or perhaps some others that characters that got killed in one of the battles did not lose stamina. I'm pretty sure I saw that happen a few times. Was that a "bug" that got "fixed"? I just did one and only SLKR survived and everyone lost stamina. I know if you don't win at all, then no one loses stamina, but I thought I saw this.

That sounds like a bug. Don’t remember characters ever not losing stamina on a win. (They don’t lose it on a loss, though.)
  • Options
    TargetEadu wrote: »

That sounds like a bug. Don’t remember characters ever not losing stamina on a win. (They don’t lose it on a loss, though.)

Thanks. I guess it was a bug when I saw that happen before. Weird.
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options
    1jr6v3v66i4j.jpg
  • Options
    TargetEadu wrote: »

Thanks. I guess it was a bug when I saw that happen before. Weird.
    Or, more likely, you are misremembering and didn’t see it before.
  • Ally
    47 posts Member
    Options
    Feedback for conquest

fdrajaxwyuks.png
  • Options
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »

7m37xrqedc7l.png

Sir. Sir.

39 battles of NS with BH, 39 with Smuggles, and 39 with Boba+Han+Fennec. You're wayyyyy underselling the tedium. Please temper expectations for suffering in a realistic manner. Don't give these poor fellows hope.