Conquest 11

Replies

• Options
    gemelo54 wrote: »
    Al llegar en conquista fácil al nivel 3, al derrotar a Han Solo me marca qu9e el derrotado soy yo. Alguien sabe que hacer ?

La hazaña del jefe requiere que Han Solo quede vivo. Ganas al derrotar a todos los demás enemigos además de Han.

lo siento por el traductor de google
  • Options
    Conquest is still garbage. If something is broken that benefits players, you can fix it in a day or two. Conquest is garbage and you just make it more garbagie.

Yes, the QOL additions are nice, being able to count banners is great. (Though we should've been able to do that without saying so.) But at the end of the day, you're changing Happy to Glad and expecting us to be fine with everything.

At this rate, I fear how bad Conquest 13-15 will be. Like, we'll have to use unmodded CUP and Mob Enforcer to beat the boss in Sector 1 or we can't advance to sector 2 kinda silliness.
  • Options
    Why do they make the mode so hard you can’t use any thing other than GL to win halfway through?
    ***other than very specific battles or if one uses the volatile accelerator cheese
  • Options
    Disagree, I still use my relic Padme squad to counter GAS, and my Rebels all the time, etc.
  • Options
    I get most use out of Padme, CLS, Maul, and Nightsisters than my GLs honestly. GLs are kind of underwhelming in sector 5 where they get outsped. CLS rebels and Maul mandos with Wat can clear just about any node before enemies even gain TM with the right disk setup.
  • Options
    I didn't even get an accelerator disc offered to me this run. Luckily I have now geard up for Executor, so some feats are coming easier this time.
  • Options
    I adore the illusion of having a choice 😂

y3c5ayj5r4o0.png
  • Options
    Better reward for hard path ? 🤔
    Only grey ...
    kprtl9m1fhzx.jpg
  • Options
    It's the last conquest that I play, everything is frustrating people. It's not worth my time or my crystals. I'm leaving here too, there is no feedback with the Dummies team. Adios
  • Options
    Zouss57 wrote: »
    It's the last conquest that I play, everything is frustrating people. It's not worth my time or my crystals. I'm leaving here too, there is no feedback with the Dummies team. Adios

Yeah I thought CG cared. Especially when I got a message in my inbox but now I realize that no one at CG cares. They had weeks to fix conquest and they haven’t done ****. And why would I spend any money on the conquest pass if the devs only changed two minor things? I think I’ll play til my crystals run out the focus more on Marvel Strike Force.
  • Options
    let stamina regenerate 10% an hour and ease on the feats, those 2 options would make it the best mode.
  • Options
    Zaph0dd wrote: »
    Yeh, another bunch of screenshots showing the incredible selection of discs to choose from between two paths.

e3k0r403a0dv.jpg

5wb2lhihltb8.jpg

I'm curious about the bottom one. Did you get a triple duplicate?
  • Options
    Oh look I have beaten the same Nightsister squad again. 22 wins down, 18 to go. Isn't this fun. Wheee.

vzgtauhjtz52.png
  • Options
    Sabine just whacked on jml over 40 times. Triggered jkr survivor lol. Is she really rolling a 25% chance to attack again?
  • Options
    I have a suspicion that Sabine will “carry over” extra hits. I.e. Sabine goes, hits 5 times, and then the 100% chance triggers 5 times, then “loads” 5 extra attacks. The first of those goes, hits 5 times, and any hits that trigger 25% are hit after the 4 “loaded” already…

Or at least definiely the 5 crits trigger rolling The Odds chances individually. So a basic landing 5 crits has about a 76% chance overall to trigger a bonus attack past the first.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Sabine just whacked on jml over 40 times. Triggered jkr survivor lol. Is she really rolling a 25% chance to attack again?

She is. On each of her 5 instances of damage.
  • Winterwolves
    1742 posts Member
    edited December 2021
    Options
    You're basically getting super lucky if she ever stops shooting. It's only average luck for her to keep on shooting forever. It's a poorely designed modifier for her. But you know about it, so don't let it happen.
  • Options
    It’s super un-fun with super fast over prepared teams. We just spend minutes watching all the enemy movements, even worse if the team has los of assist and tm gain like motha

I will never spend a cent again on this game as long as they are pushing this crap
  • Options
    So yeah this is a bit ridiculous I think, how does this make we wanna progress more or waste my time in this mode, I got three of the same exact data disk in a pool!
  • Options
    vsqaqjm4upd7.png
    Here is the proof
  • Options
    I don't do energy refreshes, I just do the battles so I can buy g12+ gear with the conquest currency
  • Options
    Once I get a decent set of disks I don't change them anyway, so it doesn't matter if they're all the same
  • Options
    What YOU do is irrelevant, the fact that this happens at all is trash!
  • Options
    Lol. Competitive vs non competitive.

How far are u into conquest ? Repeated disk is a norm now sad to say ...
  • Options
    I just started tier 3 a bit ago, and I know I’ve seen the same ones repeat but 3 in the same stockpile come on that’s a bit much.
  • Options
    Looooki wrote: »
    Lol. Competitive vs non competitive.

How far are u into conquest ? Repeated disk is a norm now sad to say ...

I also know that it can happen so it doesn't bother me. You can also get three different disks but they're all terrible
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    edited December 2021
    Options
    1genpzol93nh.jpeg
    5to5i8sv4d94.png

This might be the best drops I’ve had.
    Had this setup for NS in sector 2
  • Options
    The potency disks are ….. everywhere
  • Options
    Here’s my thing, if I’m supposed to get a choice of a disk to pick, you take that choice away when I get the EXACT same 3 disks on one single disk pool, I can get seeing the same one spread out over the stages but it is literally all on the same choice list ( not my inventory or all I have).