GAC “Make good” lol

12345679Next

Replies

• Options
    Dreapool wrote: »
    Sewpot wrote: »
    So we got the @make good” so I’m wondering about the zetas and slice mat and such still??
    When are we suppose to get that?

You got them when the delayed Round 3 ended yesterday. No additional are coming.

As part of the "Make Good" CG promised we would have a Zero day delay/review period at the end of this next GAC. So when it ends on 3/27, the next one will start 3/28. Spread the word.

Then we will be "even". :)

I don't think that they did promise that? They said when this one ends, the next one will start right away. As such I would expect the next one to start Monday, and then to just keep rolling through as normal after that.
  • Options
    StarSon wrote: »
    So we got the @make good” so I’m wondering about the zetas and slice mat and such still??

You got them when the delayed Round 3 ended yesterday. No additional are coming.

As part of the "Make Good" CG promised we would have a Zero day delay/review period at the end of this next GAC. So when it ends on 3/27, the next one will start 3/28. Spread the word.

I don't think that they did promise that? They said when this one ends, the next one will start right away. As such I would expect the next one to start Monday, and then to just keep rolling through as normal after that.

They promised with their kind eyes and good heart, because they know it's the right thing to do and the only way to justify the make good.

Trust in CG to always do the right thing, just like Boeing.
  • Options
    RTS wrote: »
    RTS wrote: »
    The amount of people throwing a hissy fit over...nothing...is absolutely staggering.

The amount of people who havent a clue is staggering

I have a clue - manage your resources better.

I manage my resources better than you I bet Haha. Just saying, you steal 825x3 +750 gems, and 350x3 + 2100 currency, 3 Zetas, plus all the gear and mod stuff. Then you give me 1000 gems and 1000 currency back and say your welcome... dont expect a thank you kind sir.

But eh you want to be a pushover who is grateful for scraps. You do you.

They could always do what happens in MSF: Cancel the event and Foxnet gives you nothing.
    Obi-Wan: "It's over, Anakin. I have the high ground."
    Vader: "You underestimate my power."
    Obi-Wan: "Don't try it."

Discord: Ringer#6983
  • Options

No they didnt stop spreading falsehoods
    hello
  • Options

Exactly. but there's some here and elsewhere suggesting exactly what dreapool posted. Dreapool's mocking them bc obviously CG didn't say that and CG couldn't do that bc they obviously need free days to squish our accounts and strip wins from some while giving free wins to others bc reasons.
  • Options

Exactly. but there's some here and elsewhere suggesting exactly what dreapool posted. Dreapool's mocking them bc obviously CG didn't say that and CG couldn't do that bc they obviously need free days to squish our accounts and strip wins from some while giving free wins to others bc reasons.

or maybe they just want to get gac back on the normal monday schedule everyone is used to
    hello
  • Options

or maybe they just want to get gac back on the normal monday schedule everyone is used to

Since it was apparently deleted.

Just figured I would add it back that starting GAC on 3/28 right after the previous one ends, keeps it on the normal Monday schedule that everyone is used to. It also gets GAC back on schedule from the previous delay, at no Cost to CG.
  • Options

Since it was apparently deleted.

Just figured I would add it back that starting GAC on 3/28 right after the previous one ends, keeps it on the normal Monday schedule that everyone is used to. It also gets GAC back on schedule from the previous delay, at no Cost to CG.

Fingers crossed they do that.
  • Options
    id be shocked
    hello
  • zatho
    747 posts Member
    Options
    8x4uuqds8tbn.jpg

Easier to process visually for me. Here's what the two weeks would have looked like versus the adjusted dates. If this is correct the full season would end Match 28th a week later than normal. I would then assume the new season would start immediately (taking away the typical down week) to keep on the normal schedule. So we're still getting two full rounds with all rewards just a little delayed. So IMO the 1K crystals is good enough, but that might not work for everyone. Expectations were way too high on what would be received so of course there's disappointment.

You were right: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/254704/event-calendar-april-2022#latest
    Of course they did not skip the week of after the current GAC and run it back-to-back to get back on schedule. According to the new Event Calendar, the new season will start at April 4th.
    @CG_SBCrumb_MINI Why can't it start on March 28th.?
  • StarSon
    7539 posts Member
    Options
    zatho wrote: »
    8x4uuqds8tbn.jpg

Easier to process visually for me. Here's what the two weeks would have looked like versus the adjusted dates. If this is correct the full season would end Match 28th a week later than normal. I would then assume the new season would start immediately (taking away the typical down week) to keep on the normal schedule. So we're still getting two full rounds with all rewards just a little delayed. So IMO the 1K crystals is good enough, but that might not work for everyone. Expectations were way too high on what would be received so of course there's disappointment.

You were right: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/254704/event-calendar-april-2022#latest
    Of course they did not skip the week of after the current GAC and run it back-to-back to get back on schedule. According to the new Event Calendar, the new season will start at April 4th.

Well, it *can* but they have chosen not to. Which is in-line with what they already told us. Also, they probably need the break for the title update that has GA UI changes.
  • zatho
    747 posts Member
    Options
    8x4uuqds8tbn.jpg

Well, it *can* but they have chosen not to. Which is in-line with what they already told us. Also, they probably need the break for the title update that has GA UI changes.

Oh right, the Server Update is a valid point. I hope they fix more bugs with it than they introduce this time :-D
  • Options
    its a good point but i dont feel terribly relevant given they probably wouldnt have changed anything either way
    hello
  • Options
    8x4uuqds8tbn.jpg

The make good they gave us had the permanent delay of GAC built into it. At least one can reasonably assume that based on the analyses shown of the crystals lost due to the delay and the amount rewarded.
  • Options
    Quit using your math and science on me. I want FACTS!! :p