Added fleet to kyber GAC...

Replies

• Ultra
    11541 posts Moderator
    Options
    This increase makes sense to me, we had a leak that came true that ended with another capital ship around the corner (Nihilus supposedly, but I can see that being changed)

If we are getting a new meta capital ship, I can see the need to increase to 3 defenses, and why they introduced two tanks for FO and Raddus to round those two fleets up
  • Options
    Sing_mana wrote: »
    I face plenty of people in kyber 3 that only have five capital ships, good luck to them I guess.

For the moment, I doubt that full clears will be very common with this change. So a person with 5 fleets won't be guaranteed to drop out of kyber. But it will certainly hurt them to continue to neglect fleets.
  • Options
    The problem isn't captial ships though the problem is we literally can't even come close to filling the fleets we do have. I say this as someone with an account with all ships except the 3 new ones at 7 star I feel incredibly squished for fleets even thinking about it.
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    This increase makes sense to me, we had a leak that came true that ended with another capital ship around the corner (Nihilus supposedly, but I can see that being changed)

If we are getting a new meta capital ship, I can see the need to increase to 3 defenses, and why they introduced two tanks for FO and Raddus to round those two fleets up

Those two tanks still don't fill out the FO and Resistance fleet. There is a tremendous lack of available ships.

If we were actually getting that capital ship and another dozen ships to support that and what we have right away, then I can see them increasing it in a few seasons. But starting with next season with what we currently have seems absurd.
  • Iy4oy4s
    2941 posts Member
    Options
    But but but CG listens to its players, they said.

Just another unfriendly player move in a long series.

At least tell us the plans for ships. We getting any more?
  • Options
    A new capital ship would only replace an older capital ship. It won't give us a new fleet.
  • Options
    Bearda wrote: »
    The problem isn't captial ships though the problem is we literally can't even come close to filling the fleets we do have. I say this as someone with an account with all ships except the 3 new ones at 7 star I feel incredibly squished for fleets even thinking about it.

I don’t like this change BUT I think we can?
    Defence
    1) Rebels - full fleet (I don’t feel stupid relic’ing SRP now 😂)
    2) Empire - full fleet
    3) Negotiator - full fleet
    Attack
    1) Executor - 5 BH ships….this is enough to win/mirror
    2) Malevolence
    3) Finalizer

Clean up - Raddus (no way near enough ships)
  • Options

For Kyber 1? Sure. For Kyber 3, 4, 5? Not really. With the amount of sub 7 mil accounts in Kyber, having them waste resources to build more fleets is troublesome for not being at the top.

Not to mention, we're supposed to still be in the "testing" and data gathering phase of new GAC. Adding this in gives the perception they're done with everything and GAC is ready as is, after that 3rd fleet pops in.
  • Ultra
    11541 posts Moderator
    Options
    nottenst wrote: »

Those two tanks still don't fill out the FO and Resistance fleet. There is a tremendous lack of available ships.

If we were actually getting that capital ship and another dozen ships to support that and what we have right away, then I can see them increasing it in a few seasons. But starting with next season with what we currently have seems absurd.

Finalizer is it’s own offensive fleet

Male, Nego, Rebels are also full fleets

You have raddus too and an thrawn led fleet too

It also raises importance on getting the **** ship that everyone was saying is passable

We have 3 for offense and defense but little to no room for error depending on how you set defenses
  • Options
    I’m in Kyber 4 and only have 6 capital ships lol can i please be bumped down a level?
  • Options
    Dislike!
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    I’m in Kyber 4 and only have 6 capital ships lol can i please be bumped down a level?

Don't worry, you will eventually
  • Options
    Can't wait to drop out of kyber 5
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Options
    I can see inquisitors getting ships. With all the inquisitor we will have by the end of their releases we could make 2 empire fleets.
  • Options
    The inquisitors will be their own helicopter squad
  • Options
    Yes, more work for no reason!!!
  • Options
    Lol so many whiners.
    I'm in Chromium2 and I could fulfill these requirements.

Sure, they're not all r9 fleets, but its booring to only fight maxed out fleets. I'll happily take on a garbage 3rd fleet with my mediocre 6.

Good change! Increase the nr of fleet squads down the leagues too!
  • Ultra
    11541 posts Moderator
    Options

your opponents are in the same boat too
  • Options
    What an absolutely awful change. It MAYBE makes sense for Kyber 1, but for everyone below that they simply don't have the correct amount of ships to have 6 complete fleets.

Don't worry guys, we all have a whole week to finish off 2 entire fleets! Fantastic stuff, definitely didn't need to be mentioned in the Road Ahead that's for sure.

What a joke of a company.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options

your opponents are in the same boat too

Not the ones with 7 or more.
  • Options
    Just one bad decision after another.

I don't even expect a full 7 ships for every cap fleet, but COME ON CG, we don't have CLOSE to enough fighters for this.

I quite literally NEVER use my Chimera or Endurance because I don't have enough ships for it.

Aurodium-1 I'm coming for you soon, well, not, it will take forever to get enough losses to drop from Kyber-3.

But I'd LIKE to be back down at Aurodium-1

I'm already bloated to heck w/ fleet GP compared to my opponents who have 4 GLs to my 2 & it does me no good if I can't even get to their fleets which is worth LESS GP.

Actually, maybe this will make it worth having fleets since the back zone will be worth MORE again.
  • Options

We don’t need another capital ship. We need more ships and fast…

We have 47 ships in total. Then 9 capital ships. A full fleet for each is 7 ships so a total of 63….we are 16 short of that. You argue that we don’t need full reinforcements…ok then. Let’s go fleet by fleet

Executor- 5 BH ships. Ebon Hawk makes mirrors easier so add him for a total of 6. Whether here or elsewhere he’s needed.

Negotiator: 7 galactic republic ships. You need as many as you can get. 13 so far

Malevolence: 5 sep ships. Now we are at 18

Finalizer: 5 FO ships, one of which was a stealth nerfed Chase ship so many at 4/5*. 23 ships total

Home One: 7 rebel ships. You need them all for proper battles against fleets. That’s 30

Chimera: 7 empire/sith. Ideally you go with Vader, Bomber, ITF to start with interceptor ( Many don’t have it from conquest or it’s pilot geared at all), emperor shuttle, sith bomber, and gauntlet to reinforce. That’s 37

Now there’s your 6 GAC fleets. Enough ships for one more….a cleanup.

Raddus: 4 resistance ships (one who is low star and blah) and left over scrap like wedge for reinforcements. At minimum of 4 that’s 41.

That leaves ships like sith fighter, JC starship, scimitar and landos falcon with cap ships with no synergy to them, one of which is beyond dated in Endurance.

Like I said…..horrible move by CG without fast farmable ships made worse with a 10th capital ship
  • Options
    But I'd LIKE to be back down at Aurodium-1

0wy6ap3fk9sw.jpg

• Options
    9 cap ships.

47 normal ships.

21 of those on D. That's almost half.

Lol.

3 ship placements is like having to place 20 defenses of regular characters if you have every character unlocked.

CG might think "Let's sell more ships!"

Classic "introduce a problem, sell the solution" gacha game bull kitten.

6 years of this, man. I'm just tired.
  • Options
    What a bad idea. We need a lot more ships!
  • LordDirt
    5063 posts Member
    Options
    I love it, bring on more squad defenses too.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    LordDirt wrote: »
    I love it, bring on more squad defenses too.

quiet you
    hello
  • Options
    To the people who are including the Executor when talking about the number of fleets, I'd just like to remind you that not everyone in kyber has it
  • Options
    To the people who are including the Executor when talking about the number of fleets, I'd just like to remind you that not everyone in kyber has it

Maybe they should not be the ones in kyber then?
  • 24_Tuesdays
    1198 posts Member
    edited March 2022
    Options

Maybe they should not be the ones in kyber then?

if they won enough why shouldnt they
    hello