VP players Smapty, Elixir, EASB' Sawyer, Lex, Sirius Black, Lev, Vasy, Jonav1975?

Replies

• Smapty
    1260 posts Member
    Options
    @ElixirU here's what I have currently

http://m.imgur.com/a/FEIbA
  • Options
    Smapty wrote: »
    @ElixirU here's what I have currently
    http://m.imgur.com/a/FEIbA
    I am impressed!
    What is your opinion about Old Ben, Darth Mall, Anakin and Tusken Shaman?
    Where do you use them?
    Why don't you develop and use Rex and Fives?

• Smapty
    1260 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    @ElixirU

I like Old Ben a lot and he serves a role in some teams as is... but once they fix his leader ability I think you will see him in my groups a lot more.

Darth maul I haven't really played much at all since the combat update but he is brutal against teams using several Jedi... The damage he can put out and the chain kills he can do is amazing against the right opponent. He gets stronger with every kill but is still very squishy even with protection.

Anakin I have not been impressed with... I haven't really focused on maxing him out but from what I've experienced his damage is pretty lackluster and probably the best thing he brings is the buff block on his basic attack.

Tusken shaman can have his spot in certain groups... I really liked him in the empire team since they put a lot of negative effects on the other team (which he contributes to with his basic attack) and his heal is amazing when the other team is debuffed. The offense up in heal is nice as well. He's lost some viability with the combat update and I favor a taunt break (QGJ) some utility (Daka) or just straight dps (Leia) for that last spot in the empire team

I've been bringing up 5's recently and he should be arena ready in a day or two (got some nasty ideas for teams utilizing him). I've considered Rex and clone sarg also but there's only so many characters I can work in at once lol.. The gear requirement for some of them are just painful and I get easily distracted and focus on some other random character. Best part of the game for me is playing around with ideas and trying random combinations to see if they can be effective.

Guilds tomorrow... are we still going to try and throw something together? I don't want to be left out of all the content haha

• lex
    8 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Hi there folks, seems I am on your shard too, good to see some familiar faces.

Interesting read about a shard guild, would be keen to sign up for something like this. Do ye think ye can get many members as it looks like 50 is gonna be needed to reach the top tiers.

Lex
  • Options
    lex wrote: »
    Hi there folks, seems I am on your shard too, good to see some familiar faces.
    Interesting read about a shard guild, would be keen to sign up for something like this. Do ye think ye can get many members as it looks like 50 is gonna be needed to reach the top tiers.

hey mate!
    Well I will join the guild in my time zone UTC+3. Still need to wait for the update and see what it will look like.
  • Options
    @Smapty thanks for the answers. Still not sure about collecting Ben's shards...
    hm...
  • Options
    @Smapty @ElixirU @lex yeah I'm Central Time. I'm down for the whole guild thing, since Smapty is baller with all his characters you should lead! We will be the Knight of Smapty :wink: lol
  • ekoms
    17 posts Member
    Options
    Been ghost for a little while. Glad we got some more people online. You guys interested in making a guild tonight??
  • ekoms
    17 posts Member
    Options
    Update is out boys, start downloading
  • Options
    I like how we all went separate ways after guilds. It's still a lil late but would you guys be willing to make one where all of us are in it on the same server?
  • Options
    I am in the guild in my timezone.
    So I will be there.
    As far as I see all guys from our server are in the guilds too.
  • Options
    Tough line-up today Smapty. Just couldn't crack it after 3 tries. Had to settle for 2nd :(
  • ElixirU
    50 posts Member
    Options
    GnomeSagn wrote: »
    Tough line-up today Smapty. Just couldn't crack it after 3 tries. Had to settle for 2nd :(
    yep! Ben's leadership is insane sometimes

• Smapty
    1260 posts Member
    Options
    I'm enjoying that team a lot... Basically just "protect Leia" while she plugs away from stealth. It's nice to see people have been switching up their teams. Some fun groups to fight
  • ElixirU
    50 posts Member
    Options
    Glad to see @Syphedias is back!
    I remember Monsterboss, but he quit playing((
  • Syphedias
    44 posts Member
    Options
    ElixirU wrote: »
    Glad to see @Syphedias is back!
    I remember Monsterboss, but he quit playing((

Thx :) i tooked a Break from Playing but now i'm enjoying the game again and nice to see so much people from our server here

Yes I know :/ maybe he come back someday
  • Options
    Afternoon folks, I'm on your server but not threatening your lofty positions!!

Usually finish in the 21-50 tier.

Must admit I'm finding it a big struggle to consistently break into the next tier but then it's not so long ago I was struggling to break the top 100.
  • jonav1975
    141 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    So I take it Sirius Black is on the same payout time as me?!?!? (7pm GMT) :D
  • ElixirU
    50 posts Member
    Options
    Hey @jonav1975!
    Upgrade your heroes and you will be able to fight for the first place!

Haven't seen Sirius Black on this forum((
  • jonav1975
    141 posts Member
    Options
    I know mate, like many others I have a bit of a credit crunch problem!

I got as high as 12th earlier but then got involved with a bit of place ping-pong with Sirius Black
  • Smapty
    1260 posts Member
    Options
    Hello @jonav1975 , good to see another person from the server on here... Hope to see you up in the ranks soon so we can battle! Lol
  • Options
    I had you in my sights today @Smapty!

Got as high as 5 but then got knocked back to 9 before my counter cooled down!
  • jonav1975
    141 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks for letting me have my 15 seconds of fame yesterday @Smapty!!!
  • Smapty
    1260 posts Member
    Options
    @jonav1975 I saw you hit #1... Congratulations!!!
  • Smapty
    1260 posts Member
    Options
    @bebeate , @ElixirU, @jonav1975 , @GnomeSagn
    I've got to ask out of curiosity how easy it is to beat the IG-88 team I've been using lately. I can't imagine it's hard to take down but in offense it is insanely good. Hope everyone is doing well and having fun!
  • jonav1975
    141 posts Member
    Options
    For me not easy at all @Smapty!!

I like what you have done with your arena team, it is different to the usual RG, Daka, Rey & two others.

• ElixirU
    50 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Hey Smapty!
    Well as for me it takes 1,5-2,5 minutes to beat this team.
    With my previous team I could beat your's only using Yoda.
    With my current team - I wrote higher.
    Sometimes it takes longer to beat teams with Old Ben as leader because of his 15% evasion. In fact, I must admit, that his evasion is not 15% , at least 40% or even 50%!!!
  • Smapty
    1260 posts Member
    Options
    ElixirU wrote: »
    Hey Smapty!
    Well as for me it takes 1,5 minutes to beat this team.
    With my previous team I could beat your's only using Yoda.
    With my current team - I wrote higher.
    Sometimes it takes longer to beat teams with Old Ben as leader because of his 15% evasion. In fact, I must admit, that his evasion is not 15% , at least 40% or even 50%!!!

Yeah I can imagine the Old Ben lead would be better defensively... It's just boring to attack people with. I like the 88 lead just because it's something different and it really does work well when I'm playing the characters instead of the AI controlling them.

If you don't have an omega lead 88 I would recommend it highly... It works fantastic in raids as well. When I use groups without it now I find myself missing the damage from the dots and wondering why everyone isn't half dead after I kill the first guy lol
  • Options
    Smapty wrote: »
    @bebeate , @ElixirU, @jonav1975 , @GnomeSagn
    I've got to ask out of curiosity how easy it is to beat the IG-88 team I've been using lately. I can't imagine it's hard to take down but in offense it is insanely good. Hope everyone is doing well and having fun!

Pretty easy for the most part. I'm constantly surprised how easy it is to stun Rex and the GG. 88 is usually down before he acts. DoT is a neat concept, but I don't think fights last long enough for it to really come into play.
  • Options
    Been pretty quiet on here lately. I see we appear to have lost Syphedias again and Dreamboy as they are dropping down the arena rankings.

Quick question to those that seem to stay in the top 10 no matter what time of day it is..... How many crystal refreshes do you burn through a day to do that?