VP players Smapty, Elixir, EASB' Sawyer, Lex, Sirius Black, Lev, Vasy, Jonav1975?

Replies

• ElixirU
    50 posts Member
    Options
    Some days I spend nothing, some days maximum 50 crystals.
  • Smapty
    1260 posts Member
    Options
    jonav1975 wrote: »
    Been pretty quiet on here lately. I see we appear to have lost Syphedias again and Dreamboy as they are dropping down the arena rankings.

Quick question to those that seem to stay in the top 10 no matter what time of day it is..... How many crystal refreshes do you burn through a day to do that?

I usually will do the 50 refresh but I could probably get by without it if I didn't play around with crazy teams so much and just left a solid group in arena all the time.
  • Options
    Your reputations must proceed you then so you don't get knocked down to the 20's by the time you wake up! Or my team is just absolute pants on defence!!
  • jonav1975
    141 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Need to find out other peoples payout times aswell in comparison to my own. I don't want to be attacking someone now that is only five minutes away from their payout. It's just not cricket :-)

From what I can work out there is Lex, Vasy, Sirius Black and myself competing for the GMT payout.
  • Smapty
    1260 posts Member
    Options
    My payout is EST... Usually it's @bebeate that gives me a run for the #1 spot. We've had some great last second shenanigans many times to take first place from the other person... Andrew I think may be the same payout time as well but surprisingly not many are competing for top spots at out payout time.

I usually try to wait till after the hour (whatever hour it happens to be) to randomly attack people or try out different setups so I don't screw somebody up.
  • GnomeSagn
    8 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I usually end up doing a 50 gem refresh, depends how far down I start and how RNG treats me.

My payout is GMT+9, which I seem to basically have to myself which is great. Galvador is +10 I think and EASB Sawyer is +8, other than that not many are very close.
  • lex
    8 posts Member
    Options
    From what I can gather Vasy and Rheley are an hour ahead of us on GMT payout. Only myself, Sirius and Jonav on GMT as far as I can tell. Also seen first JE team in top 20 on our shard, was wondering when one would show up.
  • Vasyroth
    13 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Hello there, sorry it took so long to get on here. I never thought I would be competitive.

I'm on CET time, so my payout is on GMT+2 if I'm not mistaken. Any others on that time?

I usually try to get up to about rank 5-15 depending where I'm coming from at payout-2h. Then the last hour I try to get up to 1 and stay there :). Sorry if I've caused too much annoyance. Now that I'm here: we could talk in discord or something, so we can organise better. But as far as I can read here, I think I'm only competing with Rheley for my payout time?

Oh yeah, I'm Vasy if that was not obvious :)

edit: formatting and some additional info
    Post edited by Vasyroth on
  • Options
    Good to see a couple more on here. Good stuff.

@Vasyroth, happy to organise better, not used discord cos my guild use line but happy to give it a go. Though it would be better with some sort of in game chat for our shard!

And @lex ... you cheeky so and so upgrading your toons in the past couple of days!!! Had a little attempt at no.1 last night but was taking a beating so let the timer run down. Pay out is a bad time for me cos I have two kids with 7pm bedtimes. Looking forward to winter and 6pm pay outs!

Well done in nailing down Rheley pay out. That was the one that confused me because he or she seems to battle at really random times of the day!
  • Options
    @lex I've noticed the JE team aswell. Avoided it at the minute due to my lack of love for droid teams.
  • Options
    Indeed, Rheley sometimes battles with me for 1 on my payout, but today for example he didn't. Then again I also can't make it every day in case of dinner plans or other stuff.
    I'll send private messages with my discord info and then we could make a channel on there
  • ElixirU
    50 posts Member
    Options
    Vasyroth wrote: »
    I'll send private messages with my discord info and then we could make a channel on there
    Hi there!
    I don't know what is discord. You can reach an agreement about payout time here if anyone has the same time as yours. So everyone can see this information.
    Mine is UTC+3, I know that Lev has UTC+4.
  • Options
    ElixirU wrote: »
    Hi there!
    I don't know what is discord. You can reach an agreement about payout time here if anyone has the same time as yours. So everyone can see this information.
    Mine is UTC+3, I know that Lev has UTC+4.

Discord (just type it into google to find it) is something you can open in your browser or as an app on phone or computer to chat/talk and is free. Quite easy to use and quicker/easier than forums imo.
    But yes, you could as well make an agreement here :)

To people staying in top 10 all day: why do you do this?
    Is it easier to stay there by doing a battle once every few hours than just letting yourself drop and getting back up?
    Now that the lvl cap has been around longer, more and more people will be competing I think, so this will become harder no doubt.
    We can create a list of people and their payout time, thus knowing who we can battle to get back up when needed :)
  • Options
    Started 19th, took 13th & 9th. Shunted back to 13th so took 8th, 4th & 2nd. Was happy to settle for 2nd but was shunted back to 6th so had to refresh. Took 4th & then 1st with 1 minute 37 seconds left but still finished 4th!!!

Definitely a dramatic arena day.
  • Options
    Started 19th, took 13th & 9th. Shunted back to 13th so took 8th, 4th & 2nd. Was happy to settle for 2nd but was shunted back to 6th so had to refresh. Took 4th & then 1st with 1 minute 37 seconds left but still finished 4th!!!

Definitely a dramatic arena day.

I have the feeling they are happening more often nowadays :)
  • ElixirU
    50 posts Member
    Options
    A lot of players became stronger that's why the rivalry has increased.
  • Vasyroth
    13 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    This is the list we have so far, if you have any additional info please share so we can complete it.
    Having knowledge of this list, you could be nice and not kick people down, starting about 2 hours before their payout, definitely not 30min before their payout (unless you're competing of course). Jonav and me have been friendly so far :).
    • GMT-4: Smapty, Bebeate, Andrew?
    • GMT-3:
    • GMT-2:
    • GMT-1:
    • GMT: Lex, SiriusBlack, Jonav
    • GMT+1:
    • GMT+2: Vasy, Rheley?
    • GMT+3: Elixir
    • GMT+4: Lev
    • GMT+5:
    • GMT+6:
    • GMT+7:
    • GMT+8: EASBSawyer
    • GMT+9: GnomeSagn
    • GMT+10: Galvador
  • Options
    @jonav1975 Ran into you on node 9 of my GW today. Looks like GW teams are definitely pulled from arena, at least for the tough nodes.
  • Options
    @GnomeSagn - node 9 sounds bad then. I only get Level 80 G8 at worse on node 9. I feel offended the game only considered my team worthy of node 9 and not 11 or 12!!

Hope they didn't cause you to many problems though mate.

Other members of my guild have been getting weird node 12 teams today. L79 or 80 but only 3 or 4* with little or no protection.
  • ElixirU
    50 posts Member
    Options
    Other members of my guild have been getting weird node 12 teams today. L79 or 80 but only 3 or 4* with little or no protection.
    same here, strange teams on last node(((
    the next bug from EA...

• ElixirU
    50 posts Member
    Options
    This is the list we have so far, if you have any additional info please share so we can complete it.
    Having knowledge of this list, you could be nice and not kick people down, starting about 2 hours before their payout, definitely not 30min before their payout (unless you're competing of course). Jonav and me have been friendly so far :).
    • GMT-4: Smapty, Bebeate, Andrew?
    • GMT-3:
    • GMT-2:
    • GMT-1:
    • GMT: Lex, SiriusBlack, Jonav
    • GMT+1:
    • GMT+2: Vasy, Rheley?
    • GMT+3: Elixir
    • GMT+4: Lev
    • GMT+5:
    • GMT+6:
    • GMT+7:
    • GMT+8: EASBSawyer
    • GMT+9: GnomeSagn
    • GMT+10: Galvador

I think EASBSawyer, ****, and some other guys from China have payout time has GMT+9.
    GnomeSagn at GMT+10
    Galvador at GMT+11

well it's only my opinion
  • Options
    ElixirU wrote: »

I think EASBSawyer, ****, and some other guys from China have payout time has GMT+9.
    GnomeSagn at GMT+10
    Galvador at GMT+11

well it's only my opinion

I'm definitely +9, but after looking at times again I got Galavador and EASBSawyer flipped when I posted before. Galvador should be +8, and EASBSawyer is +10.

• Options
    Hey everyone,

I needed a while for recognizing that there's a thread about our shard.

It makes a lot of fun playing vs. you guys (especially competing with Smapty, that's a lot of diversity and getting a sense of new toons).

My payout time is CET/GMT+2, so competing especially with Vasy.

My appearance depends very much if I'm busy at work or if it's ok :smile: and if it's worth investing further 50 crystals

Best
  • ElixirU
    50 posts Member
    Options
    Rheley wrote: »
    Hey everyone,
    I needed a while for recognizing that there's a thread about our shard.

Hey Rheley!
    It's nice to see you here!

• Options
    Good to see you on here @Rheley. There is only you and @Vasyroth competing for your payout slot.

Myself, Lex & Sirius Black are an hour later than you two.
  • ElixirU
    50 posts Member
    Options
    Good to see you on here @Rheley. There is only you and @Vasyroth competing for your payout slot.

Myself, Lex & Sirius Black are an hour later than you two.

Maybe two hours later?
  • Options
    Don't think so because they are normally active up to 6pm GMT & my payout is an hour later at 7pm GMT. It's daylight savings that are confusing things!!!
  • Options
    By the way, that's good to know who is playing when, I will try paying more attention to it to avoid making you guys spending more refreshs than needed (and saving them as well...). I didn't think about it yet that others are playing in different time zones.
    So, that's Vasy left :smile: (being aware of this, we should try being no 1 and 2 at payout time not wasting time and refreshs every day just to be first!? :smile:
  • Vasyroth
    13 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I would be fine with alternating on 1 and 2. Although the last minute fighting makes the game exciting! :) (I'll send you my discord id)
  • ElixirU
    50 posts Member
    Options
    Hey guys!
    What do you think about this f**ing update with mods?

As for me - these mods ruined the whole pleasure from the game...
    As I see lots of players quit playing after the last update...
    EA..., so tipical....