VP players Smapty, Elixir, EASB' Sawyer, Lex, Sirius Black, Lev, Vasy, Jonav1975?

Replies

• Options
    Whole thing has been ridiculously implemented.

Concept of mods is good but a phased implementation would have been better, ie 1* being the limit & then increase to 2* after a month or so.

Disappointing but not surprising.
  • Options
    The game won't load on bluestacks for me anymore, and I can't play the same account on my iPhone, so I might just be out.
  • jonav1975
    141 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    So we've lost a couple from what I can see (Rheley, I s i s and possibly GnomeSagn) and gained a few new names in the top 20.

I think things are starting to settle down a bit now after the crazy way mods were introduced and then nerfed.

@Smapty , I know my team are easy to beat but can you refrain from going after me during my payout hour please?!?!!? I struggle enough without having you scupper my plans!!! :smiley:
  • Options
    So cool, thanks for the invite. I'm GMT -4 during daylight savings time.
  • Smapty
    1260 posts Member
    Options
    jonav1975 wrote: »
    So we've lost a couple from what I can see (Rheley, I s i s and possibly GnomeSagn) and gained a few new names in the top 20.

I think things are starting to settle down a bit now after the crazy way mods were introduced and then nerfed.

@Smapty , I know my team are easy to beat but can you refrain from going after me during my payout hour please?!?!!? I struggle enough without having you scupper my plans!!! :smiley:

Sorry Jonav! If I bumped you near payout is wasn't intentional... I have a hard time remembering who gets payout when but I'll try to be more cognizant of it.

It's usually because I'm just trying to hold ground or I am playing around with some new team and eager to try them out vs different setups... Or maybe I just had a whiskey too many ;)

On an unrelated note I'm really having fun with the scoundrel team since I threw Han in the mix.. I can't imagine it's too difficult to beat on defense but hopefully all the dodges are really annoying haha

Best of luck to all!

• Options
    Hello all, lets post some new names on here such that they can find this thread:
    Lev, Kris, Galvador, Alex Romero, EASB' Sawyer, Andrew, Chia Yuan, DarthCole, Nikodemus, Lex, Space Indy, Sirius Black, Légôlàs, zeon, rev, darthjedi, TenSeb

We do have a discord channel btw, so feel free to message me/jonav for our info if I didn't already message you. Would be nice to welcome some new faces there!
  • Options
    Hey everyone!

@BentWookiee, can you change the name of the topic to "PVP players Smapty, Elixir, EASB' Sawyer, Lex, Sirius Black, Lev, Vasy, Jonav1975"?
    Because lot's of players on our server left the game.
    ShackledDreams, ragnarok, yuii, bebeate, Dreamboy are not playing anymore(((
  • Options
    My forum ban just got lifted. Lol
    Did the discord channel take off?
  • Options
    Welcome back!

At the minute there is only Vasy & myself on it.

Might be worth you still joining though so you don't waste any battles during our payout times!!
  • Options
    My forum ban just got lifted. Lol
    Did the discord channel take off?

Why where you banned?
  • Smapty
    1260 posts Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Hope you are all doing well...

I've been enjoying playing my scoundrels and rebels lately and wonder if they are even remotely challenging to beat for you guys... Those Old Ben teams still can be a struggle at times to take down but it's nice to see a little more diversity making its way into our server. Not sure what I'm going to try out next but I'm getting that itch again for trying out something new.

Best wishes and I hope I don't screw any of you out of rank by trying to hold position throughout the day (if I ever do it's purely unintentional). I'm often at work during payout so I'll just try to get a decent spot a few hours before and hope for the best most days :)

See you on the battlefield!
  • Options
    Some of your teams have been a challenge, but mostly they were doable. Can't remember exactly which team was hardest, probably one with lots of AE :) I distinctly remember cursing lando and han solo's name!
  • Options
    Hi there, it's always fun to play against you guys even if those days it's harder because the meta shift, i play totally f2p so i can't shift but i'm working on it.
    I'm wonder today if i should continue Ayyla or go for Lando ?
    In case if someone wonder i'm in Paris time line (i start to play from France and i move on to Canada in July)

ps: sorry for my limited and bad english :smiley:
  • Options
    Good to see you on here @Tenseb, you've confirmed our thoughts on your payout time then. Must be difficult to compete at your payout time then if your now in Canada.

Haven't got Aayla but just moved Lando into my arena team instead of Rey as an expirement.

My payout is an hour after yours.
  • Options
    @TenSeb You can always contact customer support and ask to be changed. They do allow it if circumstances are right. :)
  • Options
    @Smapty , Andrew and others:
    It would be really nice if you would not fight to maintain a top 5/10 position throughout the whole day :/ I think most of us don't actively fight to stay in top 10/5 until payout time -2 to -3 hours. That way more people have a fighting chance for a good position at their payout. It's only 3 fights to get back up from 10+ to 1. Fights that you would most likely otherwise spend staying up anyway. So why not postpone them a little bit, if possible? :smile:

Example for my payout, we compete with 3 people as far as I know. Which means that the top 5 becomes very crowded if people not from our payout want to stay up there as well.

*End of plead* ;)
  • Options
    Hi folks. I would endorse this to. There is also nothing more infuriating than having your count down timer reset to only find that you have been knocked back by someone whose payout is some 4 hours later than your own.

Yesterday, in the last half an hour before my payout I was unable to challenge for #2 because it was locked out by Smapty (experimenting?) . I appreciate it was guild activity and there was no certainty that I would have won the battle but I would have liked the opportunity!!

Anyway folks, I hope we can all find a happy medium and look forward to facing you all in battle. ☺
  • Options
    I was banned for an unintentional repost of a negative post lol
  • Options
    @Vasyroth i think your Lando help you a lot to beat my team in a record time :smiley: (and you can thanks me for kicking smapty from the top spot :p )
  • Vasyroth
    13 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    @TenSeb Haha yes, Smapty is tough lately (and always in top 5, hours from his payout :# ). Lando is helping a lot. With palpy available now, its better. And soon on offense Han Solo! He really makes offense a lot easier :)

You're always free to join our discord channel and discuss more :) I'll try to avoid you while going up now that I'm getting competitive again. For a while your team was one of the only ones I could reliably beat, so I had no choice.

PVP is turbelent now! lots of new names appearing on top and I have no idea when their payouts are. Would help if we can update the list. I don't think we have anyone new competing for our payout. But knowing someone is on the way down or up is very handy :)
    Post edited by Vasyroth on
  • Options
    Is Rev on here? Thanks for knocking me off #1 approaching my payout tonight. Hope I can repay the favour sometime........

Right that's the negative stuff out the way.

How is everyone doing? Enjoying the new content I hope and the drive towards Level 85.

I see Wiggs are making more of an appearance in the top 20 now and there are a few new names in there.

If any of you new folk do come across this thread then feel free to add your payout times to the list earlier in the thread.
  • Options
    it's all about speed, and i don't have speed mod so much so... i cant go to the top anymore, plus i have EP only at 5* and EA don't communicate about when the event come back :neutral:
    The new raid is cool but... Anakin is bugg (offense up doesn't trigger as intended) and fives has been terminated for rancor...

again sorry for my really bad english, i do it without using a translator :smile:
  • Options
    Your English isn't too bad Tenseb!

All about speed? Tell me about it. My secondary speed mods are absolutely abysmal compared to others in the top 20. What gets me out of a few potential messes is a 7* Raid Han and Lando. Though that relies on Hans stun sticking and not being resisted!
  • Options
    I'm working on Wiggs and raid Han (they really need hard stuff to earn :neutral: ) but for the moment i have to use 2 tanks to grab so places in the ladder but really EP is a nightmare, his shock debuff is really too OP
  • Options
    So much raid gear needed for them and a bucket load of syringes!! I've been gearing up Wiggs for what seems like an age now and am still 70 syringes plus the new gear short.

To be really effective though, Biggs needs speed.
  • Options
    How is everyone finding the Tank Raid? We started Heroic yesterday but I think we are going to have to admit defeat. Really tough raid but at least it is going to be a challenge!
  • Options
    this raid is too hard for the moment, we start by the normal one and it is really hard... but we are all f2p players, so maybe in 3 month we will be able to do it heroic ^^
  • Options
    I reckon once we hit Level 85 it should be easier, by that time more gear will be available and in theory stronger rosters.
  • Options
    Hi everyone!

How the things are going with the AAT?

I see two cheaters in our arena Sawyer and Kris. They are changing the guild every day.
    And EA will ban them only for 5 days...(((
    Radiculous...
  • Options
    Hi folks

Firstly I'm glad someone else has noticed some weird activity with those two. I couldn't decide whether they were hopping or a guild was changing its name. EASB, Airport and then a Chinese written name are the three regular ones. They haven't been caught yet though because both are still active daily.

Tank Raid, failed our only attempt at heroic. Maybe venturing into the unknown wasn't a great idea before attempting normal. We are now clearing normal with 3 refreshes.

I'm interested to know how others are finding the raid.

I see we have lost Vasy from the arena. He has now quit the game.