VP players Smapty, Elixir, EASB' Sawyer, Lex, Sirius Black, Lev, Vasy, Jonav1975?

Replies

• Options
    Is Charleezy on here? Anyone know when his payout is?
  • Options
    jonav1975 wrote: »
    Is Charleezy on here? Anyone know when his payout is?

Didn't notice him here before((.
    Strange guy, he kicked me off the 1st place several times before my payout time(((.
    And I don't understand when his payout time is((
  • Options
    Omegarazor is another one. The infuriating thing that after my payout there is at least a four hour window until the next lot of payouts......
  • Options
    Omegarazor is another one. The infuriating thing that after my payout there is at least a four hour window until the next lot of payouts......

do you have the same payout time as Lex and SiriusBlack?
  • Smapty
    1260 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    I'm a bit of a culprit as well but either I just get bored and want to fight a battle or I'm at work and have to try and gain some ranks for a decent payout when I have the opportunity...

Loving the empire squad lately btw... really looking forward to reaching lvl 85 and maxxing them out and see how they fare. I can't imagine it's too tough to beat but on offense it is amazing

*edit: I try to only attack people in the first half of the hour though in case I bump someone going for payout on accident
  • Options
    ElixirU wrote: »

do you have the same payout time as Lex and SiriusBlack?

Yep I do. Two hours after yours. Not so easy to battle in the last hour now because I'm driving home from work. Have to sneek a couple in during the afternoon but avoiding yours & Levs paths.
  • Options
    Smapty wrote: »
    I'm a bit of a culprit as well but either I just get bored and want to fight a battle or I'm at work and have to try and gain some ranks for a decent payout when I have the opportunity...

Loving the empire squad lately btw... really looking forward to reaching lvl 85 and maxxing them out and see how they fare. I can't imagine it's too tough to beat but on offense it is amazing

*edit: I try to only attack people in the first half of the hour though in case I bump someone going for payout on accident

Empire squad is a beast to face. I'm dreading it when Tie Fighter Pilot is 7*!!!
  • Options
    How are you two getting on with the Tank raid?
  • Options
    How are you two getting on with the Tank raid?
    we are struggling with AAT6((. We have tried twice to pass AAT Heroic, but no chance.
    Lots of our members are too weak, they have lack of useful characters.

And how are you two getting on with the AAT raid?
  • Options
    We have just conquered AAT heroic on our fourth attempt.

We got to completing normal with two refreshes and were able to identify weaknesses following our heroic failures.

It has certainly been a challenge and frustrating at times but a great feeling when we beat it.

How are we finding ships? To be honest I've not really put much into it and am hovering around the 100 range in the arena. It gives me enough coins to be able to farm Sun Fac so I am happy with that.
  • Options
    does anyone use discord?
  • Options
    I've used it before but prefer Line.
  • Options
    Some more names regularly appearing top 20...

Deus (@Deus ?)
    Kestrel (@Kestrel ?)
    Space Indy
  • Options
    Some more names regularly appearing top 20...

Deus (@Deus ?)
    Kestrel (@Kestrel ?)
    Space Indy

Yep! I've noticed Deus. Still don't understand when is his payout time.
    Charleezy - same situation.
    Kestrel - hmmm...have nothing to say about him..
    Space Indy - he was trying to get as higher as he could in the same time as chineese guys. Maybe he is from China or India?
  • Options
    @Smapty, do you enjoy Vader's leader ability with zeta?
  • Smapty
    1260 posts Member
    Options
    @ElixirU yeah I'm enjoying the Vader zeta... it's great fun on offense but I'm sure isn't too tough to beat.

Trying to decide who gets the next zeta...
  • Options
    Any tips on defeating our two hopping Kenobi boys? Shock, horror, I'm getting nowhere apart from an **** whooping!!
  • ElixirU
    50 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Smapty wrote: »
    Trying to decide who gets the next zeta...

@Smapty, maybe Qui-Gon Jinn?
  • ElixirU
    50 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Any tips on defeating our two hopping Kenobi boys? Shock, horror, I'm getting nowhere apart from an **** whooping!!

@jonav1975, do you have B2 Super Battle Droid or Asajj Ventress?
    B2 helps me so much to get rid of these buffs.
  • Options
    Oh dear I have neither. I've piled all my resources into Sun Fac. Looks like I'm back to the drawing board!

Have you made any changes to your arena team in the past 24 hours mod wise? Couldn't get anywhere near you today!
  • Options
    Have you made any changes to your arena team in the past 24 hours mod wise? Couldn't get anywhere near you today!

No mate, I did nothing((. Wait, I've upgraded Boba to 11th tir. That's all...
  • Options
    Hey everyone, didn't realize there was a thread for our shard. Haven't been able to get to rank 1 as consistently as before. 12 more raids until GK is unlocked. My arena payout time is 6 p.m. PST.
  • Options
    Hi @ChiaYuan, good to see you on here.

There is already three GKs causing mischief and I'm sure many more to follow! I think I'm 8 raids away but he looks a devil to gear up.

We've set up a line chat amongst a few of us if your interested. Let me know and I'll give you my line details. Same goes for you aswell @Smapty and anyone else from our arena shard who reads this.
  • Options
    Yeah, I have Line Chat, so I'd be interested in joining
  • Options
    Ok mate, my id is jonav1975
  • Options
    @Rheley - saw your name on the bottom of the leaderboard last night. Good to see your back in the game
  • jonav1975
    141 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Shame our two "friends" from EASB aren't on here. I would love to hear them justifying why they think it is acceptable to retake one of the top 3 positions just before their reset time....

Which just happens to be around someone elses payout time. As others seem to give them a free run leading up to their payout times you would have thought the favour would be returned.
  • Options
    I thought you were over knocking people back during their payouts @smapty but obviously not.
  • Smapty
    1260 posts Member
    Options
    I thought you were over knocking people back during their payouts @smapty but obviously not.

@jonav1975

Sorry just playing around with new fun toys...

I wanted to try out DT and see how he fares in arena.

Sorry if I bumped you and it wasn't malicious or anything... it's my day off and I get bored and want to play around and try out new stuff :)

• Options
    Lol, wondered if that was the case. 6pm GMT is restricted!!! Unless you are battling Sawyer or Kris then it is a free for all :-)

Nice team BTW. Need to get the kill order right or else it is disaster!!