Leviathan isn’t pushing the meta…

Replies

• KDC99X
    762 posts Member
    Options
    Wouldn’t it be nice if we could, ohhh.. I don’t know… get an official statement from the horse’s mouth on these matters??
  • Options
    KDC99X wrote: »
    Wouldn’t it be nice if we could, ohhh.. I don’t know… get an official statement from the horse’s mouth on these matters??

Lol, you'd think right? Especially since this thread has almost 40,000 views and almost 600 responses
  • StarSon
    7529 posts Member
    Options
    CrispyFett wrote: »

Lol, you'd think right? Especially since this thread has almost 40,000 views and almost 600 responses

You two are so cute.
  • KDC99X
    762 posts Member
    Options
    Aww gee.. you really think so?? ☺️

g3vuwf8dbvk5.gif
  • StarSon
    7529 posts Member
    Options
    Easy 77 banners using Profundity with only 3 ships. Not a single reinforcement.

Imagine the new GL Leia beaten by 3 characters with max banners

Pretty sure you can beat other GL's with 3 characters for max banners.
  • Options
    solo SLKR vs. SEE's squad.

Not sure solo Malgus vs. SEE wouldn't work.
  • Options
    solo SLKR vs. SEE's squad.

Not sure solo Malgus vs. SEE wouldn't work.

Sometimes I use SLKR, Daka & Zombie vs. weaker LV squads. Can't think of too many other 3 v. 5 GL wins though
  • KDC99X
    762 posts Member
    Options
    Certainly not against the newer GLs.

The one main example is SEE, one of the oldest and weakest GLs.

Ok.
  • Notthatguyfrombefore
    1111 posts Member
    edited August 2023
    Options
    There’s SEE and Wat against JML or Rey. Not max banners but can be full H+P on SEE and only 2 toons
    Account started June 2020. 100% FTP. 8.2m GP. JMK, JML, SLKR, and SEE. Exe and Levi. Ally code 117-269-921. Swgoh.gg
  • StarSon
    7529 posts Member
    Options
    Certainly not against the newer GLs.

The one main example is SEE, one of the oldest and weakest GLs.

Ok.

The main example is one of the older GL's using the oldest GL. Tracks just fine.
  • TVF
    36786 posts Member
    Options
    None of this matters until we get a flying GL.

It could have been Leia, but it won't be.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    In any event, I don't think any current counter to Levi should be so easy that you can win without reinforcements. If Profun can counter that easily, Levi doesn't surpass ProFun. When Exec first came out (after bug fixes) you couldn't reliably counter it for awhile absent mirror match. ProFun could be countered by Exec, but I believe that was the plan as stated by CG, for Exec and Profun to be comparable and be able to beat each other. Since the stated intention of Levi was to surpass both Exec and Profun, they should not be able to counter it easily
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    None of this matters until we get a flying GL.

It could have been Leia, but it won't be.

Lol, it took me a minute to get this, but then I laughed out loud
  • zatchy
    133 posts Member
    Options
    Even after the bug fixes, this fleet can still be defeated by the previous (or current) meta of Profundity, which makes some sense, but what doesn’t is it only takes 3 ships.

Also has an off meta counter of Thrawn. Can easily be pieced out in 2 battles with GK and Raddus.

All in all, CG lied/over sold this fleet. If anyone is considering buying it over say profundity, don’t.

And CG, be better. Stop lying to your paying customers.
  • Options
    It’s times like these I remember the old “SEE Definitely Needs a Buff” thread.
  • Devian
    678 posts Member
    edited August 2023
    Options
    TargetEadu wrote: »
    He still needs it. Though I would prefer making a proper Dark Lord Sidius as GL, and demoting See into epic fail, I mean epic character with ult
  • Options
    In the questions to CG about Scout Trooper's kit I instead asked about an official response on Levi. Maybe Meathead will throw us a bone and respond in some way when they do the Kit Answers post
  • Options
    Devian wrote: »
    He still needs it. Though I would prefer making a proper Dark Lord Sidius as GL, and demoting See into epic fail, I mean epic character with ult

At least we have GL Reva in his place as a DS powerhouse. She can even be put on a team with another GL, that's how powerful she is!
  • TVF
    36786 posts Member
    Options
    Whatelse73 wrote: »

At least we have GL Reva in his place as a DS powerhouse. She can even be put on a team with another GL, that's how powerful she is!

So by your logic every LS toon is a LS powerhouse, since they can be put on a team with Rey.
  • Options

So by your logic every LS toon is a LS powerhouse, since they can be put on a team with Rey.

According to GAC insight, no parameters set, with Rey in the lead there's only a 31ish% hold rate. LV and GL Reva, no other parameters set, have a 72% hold rate. So, tell me how my logic and/or perspective is flawed?
  • TVF
    36786 posts Member
    Options

According to GAC insight, no parameters set, with Rey in the lead there's only a 31ish% hold rate. LV and GL Reva, no other parameters set, have a 72% hold rate. So, tell me how my logic and/or perspective is flawed?

Because you didn't say that?
  • StarSon
    7529 posts Member
    Options
    GL Reva

b9smazbzxugk.png
  • Options
    StarSon wrote: »
    GL Reva

b9smazbzxugk.png

GAC insight seems to understand what I mean. Not sure why you're so staunch a defender of her being not that good. CG loves inquisitors and Reva. You should be celebrating her extremeness?
  • Options

Because you didn't say that?

Because you didn't ask?
  • StarSon
    7529 posts Member
    Options
    GL Reva

b9smazbzxugk.png

GAC insight seems to understand what I mean. Not sure why you're so staunch a defender of her being not that good. CG loves inquisitors and Reva. You should be celebrating her extremeness?

Reva is amazing. She is not a GL.
  • Options
    GL Reva

b9smazbzxugk.png

GAC statistics say otherwise, but "technically" you are right.
  • StarSon
    7529 posts Member
    Options
    GL Reva

b9smazbzxugk.png

GAC statistics say otherwise, but "technically" you are right.

I am not "technically" correct. I am merely correct. There are 7 GL's. Reva is not one of them. GAC statistics do not refute this.
  • Options
    GAC is one phase where her Omis are active.

Without her Omis she is ... dramatically less. Still great! But much lessened
  • Options
    GL Reva

b9smazbzxugk.png

When using the GAC Insight feature, and you click “exclude galactic legends”, does Reva still show up?