Conquest sector 1 mini-boss (hard)

Replies

• Options
    I beat it with Jabba as well, but it also took over 8 minutes on auto. Besides the incredibly high health they would also do about 20-30 attacks for every one attack I had. Krrsantan only lived because he had damage immunity but he had well over 300 dots.
  • Options
    For me the whole sector 1 seems harder... it's crazy...
  • Options
    Maybe i should have put on the questionnaire that if they tested their product i'd be more likely to spend on the Conquest Pass
  • Options
    Byrdka wrote: »
    I beat this on auto with Jabba didn’t even look at it. Confused what the issue is.

Wait til you get to the end of the sector, it's even worse.

• Options
    **** bruh.
  • Options
    This is ridiculous!!
    100 purples wasted!
    Grr!!
  • Options
    Come on with that fix already, day 1 is super important to get an early blitz start!
  • Options
    I’m sure according to some people around here, this is clearly the players’ faults, for not anticipating CG fumbling the ball. 😂
  • Options
    eht2kf3bncjr.jpeg

This is the way!
  • Options
    Moorebid wrote: »
    Come on with that fix already, day 1 is super important to get an early blitz start!

you should buy "pass sector 1 mini boss" pass then. buy pass sector 1 boss pass and you get discount on the mini boss one
  • Options
    So this hasn't been hotfixed yet? I got a notice in game saying there would be a hotfix at 3:15pm PDT, I logged in at 3:25pm PDT and wasted another 20 energy on top of the 100 already wasted from before.
  • Options
    So… is this a bad time to mention, that CG still hasn’t issued any kind of recompense for bungling the bonus PG day for plus pass holders on the LAST conquest? 🤡
  • Options
    4 attempts and about 20 minutes later, Rey/Ben with a VV disk on auto for almost 9 minutes beat it. If this is the S1 mid-boss, I cannot wait for the next sector. Maybe its time to just stop playing, it takes to dang long.
  • Options
    Wasted crystals, tried 5 battles. Full GL teams getting wiped. JMK, Jabba, Rey and SLKR...

Seems impossible.
    Same here: 100 crystals, 7 GLs, GAS - all wiped out. Even Jabba Ultimate...no thanks.

• Options
    tarl wrote: »
    eht2kf3bncjr.jpeg

This is the way!

Good thing we can choose whatever disks we want, right? /s
  • Options
    I just did it after the hot fix and seemed still pretty thick. Anyone else confirm it is better or the same? Rancor smash took pig only to yellow.
  • Options
    Is this not at all fixed for anyone else?
  • Options
    Is this not at all fixed for anyone else?

Not for me.
  • Lumiya
    1517 posts Member
    Options
    I just did it after the hot fix and seemed still pretty thick. Anyone else confirm it is better or the same? Rancor smash took pig only to yellow.

My boyfriend just attempted the node with Jabba but got obliterated... again.
    We are all made of star-stuff
  • Options

Can confirm, still busted.
  • Options
    I got it with Rey, very messy tho. For S1, this has NOT been fixed at all!
  • Options
    Correct, this is not fixed. SLKR and JMK all got smashed. Gammorean Guard gets to enrage pretty quick and everyone still dies. Nice one CG!
  • Options
    jabba, rey and JML all destroyed
  • Options
    Ufff(((
    After hotfix - still unbeatable.
    Rashodimsia po domam - kina ne budet(
  • Options
    This Sector 1 halfway battle cannot be right. If so, then I can only imagine what is down the line. Come on CG, no way Jose. I need all the energy back that I spent on this node. I’ll pass on Gideon and avoid the pass at all costs. Those Guards could take out Leviathan. Well done.
  • Gawejn
    1125 posts Member
    Options
    Nope, it is not fixed. I dont have any team to beat it. My gls were destroyed. Good luck with cere junda surviving..
  • Options
    Still no fix
  • Lumiya
    1517 posts Member
    Options
    vvisel4hfvsw.gif
    We are all made of star-stuff