Conquest sector 1 mini-boss (hard)

Replies

• LordI
    70 posts Member
    edited October 2023
    Options
    Capital Games say it's fixed and que have to smile.
    1st. Still bugged in BadBatch datacron node.
    2nd. What about money, energy and crystals wasted before the bug? Nothing.
    Capital Games being Capital Games, doing wrong things and not taking care about users.
    A serious company would cancel the conquest and refund everything wasted there.
    But this is CG.
    This game sucks
  • Options
    It is still too hard. I was able to make it through with R7 SKylo, but he was the last man standing, and he won with his last ultimate attack. I don't know is this what they intented or not, but I think this is too hard for a lvl 1 node.
  • Options

It's completely normal for CG to send out the compensation later. If they sent it out when they pushed the hotfix they would have been inundated with calls for a second compensation b/c the hotfix didn't fix everything. not only that, but then people would be comparing the pre-hotfix problems with the post-hotfix problems and fighting about the ratio of compensation for the different fixes.

I myself am impatient for things to be fixed. I don't want to have to swap mods for my Phoenix and Ewok teams to do what they're supposed to do against the DC node. But the first hotfix took them longer than they thought (it was prematurely announced, then re-announced for 3:15pm their time, then it didn't actually hit until 49 minutes after that). Given that it was 4 in the afternoon before the hotfix began propagating, the decision makers had gone home before there was any chance to do real evaluation.

This isn't any fun, but we know why we aren't getting communication right now: even CG employees need to eat and sleep. And we also know why compensation doesn't go out at the same moment as the initial fix.

Things will happen. When you say we're getting "nothing" for money, energy and crystals spent, you're not appreciating the workday schedule CG is on.

Let's wait until things are actually fixed before talking about what the compensation should be and whether or not CG is providing enough.
  • Options
    tarl wrote: »
    eht2kf3bncjr.jpeg

This is the way!

Imperial Troopers worked fine for me
  • Options
    alphawayne wrote: »
    eht2kf3bncjr.jpeg

This is the way!

How did that work? I have 342 speed Gideon, with a speed tech mod equipped, and the boss still takes more turns than I do...
  • Options
    This game mode is already Tedious, Now near impossible Sector 1 mini boss and S1 boss. I am starting to ponder if the love of Star Wars is worth all this frustration.
  • Gawejn
    1125 posts Member
    Options
    Shmoopyz wrote: »
    eht2kf3bncjr.jpeg

This is the way!

How did that work? I have 342 speed Gideon, with a speed tech mod equipped, and the boss still takes more turns than I do...

I beat rancor with geos, used 2 unstable declarator data discs and dot tech consumable plus speed boost.
  • Options
    Is it just me or does it seem some datadisk dont apply even when you equip them ??? Dots dont apply on enemy, dmg does not increase (taking down and reapplying dmg disk and comparing numbers).
    This whole thing is bugged af
  • Options
    And I dont mean on the miniboss, I mean in general
  • Options
    Problem and solution;nlla7xhwiien.jpg
  • Options
    I don't want to play this conquest which is bugged so much. Normally I get my red, golden box and farm a lot DC but this time it doesn't make any sense to play it. When I don't get my golden box (I bought the normal conquest pass like always) - I'm done with this game. I love Star Wars but at some point it's enough. It's better to play something else.
  • Options
    Don't forget to do a refund on your pass. I buy passes all the time after this hotfix which has done nothing for me instantly refunded.
  • Options
    Still way overtuned, Boss enrages after 2 turns or so and starts 1 shotting even GLs, sad how this is the end of the Conquest for me, got at chest 5 the last couple of this
  • Options
    LordI wrote: »
    Capital Games say it's fixed and que have to smile.
    Where? I have to read it myself to believe it...
    I played every conquest and liked the mode a lot. I was able to get to the last boss in hard mode (but not the feats). I was happy doing it...
    Right now i am not going to play conquest...simply becuase i cant pass the first miniboss...IT IS NOT fixed...as long as in Sector 1 something requires a specific GL AND also a lot of buffs and so...i cant pass it with SEE or any of my good teams...
    For the first time i am going to "quit" conquest...and the lot of fun i had with it...and replace it with a lot of annoyance...that will drive me to other game wher ei have more fun :(

• Profit
    282 posts Member
    Options
    eht2kf3bncjr.jpeg

This is the way!

The rancor took a couple of turns up front, then my trooper train started as usual. My troopers are r5 other than piett. Used Veers, piett, range, Gideon, dark trooper
  • Ghost666
    329 posts Member
    edited October 2023
    Options
    Profit wrote: »
    eht2kf3bncjr.jpeg

This is the way!

The rancor took a couple of turns up front, then my trooper train started as usual. My troopers are r5 other than piett. Used Veers, piett, range, Gideon, dark trooper
    BTW...what did you use for the pigs (S1 miniboss)...not sure if up somewhere...am looking for a non-GL team...or SEE.
    (I cant even get the pig leader to Yellow...if this is fixed, i dread how it was before...)
    BTW...i dont even get the "economic" idea...i assume a LOT of players won't buy the battlepass...unless i am missing something, it does not help getting TROUGH these nodes...and there are a lot less reasons to get it. I would be MUCH MORE annoyed if i had bought it, just to get minimal rewards from the half S1 (or full S1 on a good day).
  • Options
    Same here. Wasted over 100 energy, 100 crystals and tried different combs and GLs, nothing works and after a couple of round GG gets enraged and 1hits my stuff. Please fix and give me the energy and crystals back.
  • Ghost666
    329 posts Member
    edited October 2023
    Options
    Made a bug report 30min ago...saw a lot similar ones. My report was closed with a "Fixed. Try a different team" reply...either i am missing something, or they are...

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/MiniBoss-1-conquest-is-still-WAY-too-hard-impossible-to-me/m-p/13034833/highlight/false#M68579
  • Options
    Just did it - but I think there was some RNG involved in terms of getting a break from the taunt from the side pigs (not a sentence I use frequently).

GG, Droideka, Magna G, Jango and B2. Got a break in the taunt when DD was at (I think) at 33 stacks. That was enough to burn down Super Pig.
  • Options
    ...just to add, discs were Caustic Emissions and Volatile Accelerator.
  • Options
    b1xz64h59mte.jpg
    Cheesed it with that team and caustic emissions. But obviously bugged..
  • Options
    @CG_SBCrumb @CG_RyDiggs @CG_Doja_Fett_MINI @CG_MindTricks @CG_Tusken_Meathead

Hope you have a plan for refunding everyone who spent out on a Conquest Pass for this hot mess? It's bordering on fraud to continue to take people's money for something you know is completely broken. Test your damned game for once!
  • Options
    SLKR with Daka-Zombie cheese makes this fight jokingly easy (even before nerf) and allows Cere feat as well. But well, limiting the very first miniboss to very narrow list if teams just to pass it isn't look good.
  • Options
    Guildie reported success with Darth Vader (lead), LV, Wat, Thrawn and KRU. Probably not super helpful but may be an option for others having difficulty.
  • Options

It's completely normal for CG to send out the compensation later. If they sent it out when they pushed the hotfix they would have been inundated with calls for a second compensation b/c the hotfix didn't fix everything. not only that, but then people would be comparing the pre-hotfix problems with the post-hotfix problems and fighting about the ratio of compensation for the different fixes.

I myself am impatient for things to be fixed. I don't want to have to swap mods for my Phoenix and Ewok teams to do what they're supposed to do against the DC node. But the first hotfix took them longer than they thought (it was prematurely announced, then re-announced for 3:15pm their time, then it didn't actually hit until 49 minutes after that). Given that it was 4 in the afternoon before the hotfix began propagating, the decision makers had gone home before there was any chance to do real evaluation.

This isn't any fun, but we know why we aren't getting communication right now: even CG employees need to eat and sleep. And we also know why compensation doesn't go out at the same moment as the initial fix.

Things will happen. When you say we're getting "nothing" for money, energy and crystals spent, you're not appreciating the workday schedule CG is on.

Let's wait until things are actually fixed before talking about what the compensation should be and whether or not CG is providing enough.

I agree but I would add a responsible organization would ensure their working hours coincide with the needs of their customers. If they really wanted to drive change they would start Conquest at 9AM their time so they have the entire day to correct problems that arise not a couple of hours before they go home.
  • Options
    Hortus wrote: »
    SLKR with Daka-Zombie cheese makes this fight jokingly easy (even before nerf) and allows Cere feat as well. But well, limiting the very first miniboss to very narrow list if teams just to pass it isn't look good.

And I think that's rhe thing. Let's take a player with 5 mill GP, a couple of GLs maybe, who has been doing hard mode Conquest for a year. They might not have got the red box in the past, maybe middling or gold and finish most or all sectors. Going into this one, that's their expectation and not an unreasonable one in my view.

If the spike in difficulty is intentional then it doesn't seem to have been communicated and our hypothetical player could be stuck with only 2 data discs, just halfway through sector 1. Harsh.
  • Options
    Ghost666 wrote: »
    Profit wrote: »
    eht2kf3bncjr.jpeg

This is the way!

BTW...what did you use for the pigs (S1 miniboss)...not sure if up somewhere...am looking for a non-GL team...or SEE.
    (I cant even get the pig leader to Yellow...if this is fixed, i dread how it was before...)
    BTW...i dont even get the "economic" idea...i assume a LOT of players won't buy the battlepass...unless i am missing something, it does not help getting TROUGH these nodes...and there are a lot less reasons to get it. I would be MUCH MORE annoyed if i had bought it, just to get minimal rewards from the half S1 (or full S1 on a good day).

I did it before the fix with jabba. I got the health consumables with 110% health (15 concurency one) it upped the rancor dmg enough to nuke him after 6 minutes of watching the pigs hit stan with dmg immunity
  • Options
    this is a joke!!!
    I've wasted crystals and energy and that pork is kinda unbeatable!!

@CG are you going to do anything and we have to quit conquest before even begin it?!
  • Options
    Finally CG understand what Hard difficulty, mean. So far was Hard conquest only grind fest, now its really Hard as it should be :p