Conquest sector 1 mini-boss (hard)

123457Next

Replies

• Options
    Bearda wrote: »
    My jabba squeezed through with 10 seconds on the clock 9 minutes of the fight was watching them hit damage immunity krisantan. I am not gonna say I am top of kyber one mods but it has decent mods and I feel I won due to luck as much of anything with a full stamina team so yeah no way that is how it is how they are supposed to work.

This would be great except they still haven't fixed the Jabba event bug so I've been without his ult for over 2 weeks now and I guarantee you there will not be any compensation for the number of GAs and conquest we've lost due to not being able to ult with jabba.
  • Options
    Tried SEE bando and bounty hunters, see ult doesnt insta kill the main pig
    well now i only have slkr
  • VladoVDD
    149 posts Member
    edited October 2023
    Options
    AlexanderG wrote: »
    Cynical take (and possibly unfair) but maybe the ramping up off the difficulty was not unintentional, but it gets pushed out to gauge the player response. It gets adjusted, slightly, but the intention to make it harder still stays. But players are happier because it's less hard that the current iteration.

a very old trick that tests my blood pressure limits even more. if a man respects himself he won't allow to be mocked like this anymore - it wasn't the first time they do it and it won't be the last. they think we're **** i guess (especially when they were so excited to introduce us a disk boosting a booster and we should be happy about it - are we donkeys or what?). this was the last straw. i can only wish good luck and god-like patience to these players who will continue to struggle with the inadequate **** - so called.. cg management. i value my health more than the ****' one
    Post edited by VladoVDD on
  • Options
    A guild member was able to get through with GL Rey, but my R9 (No Maul) LV squad didn’t have a chance
  • Options
    Guildmate (DarthRorshach) got through it with GG sub out magma for R2 and force the death mark on Droideka. I was able to use this as well to pass it.
  • Options
    Welp glad I didn't buy the pass like i usually do .... way to go EA, trying to get us to spend :s
  • Options
    This is my first post and I have been playing for a few years. This is the first time I have considered leaving the game.

I am Slowly building and building did super well in the previous Conquest, stepped up here and hit this wall like everyone else appears to. I knew it would be hard but my best teams at full rest can’t crack it and I am that almost no one breaks through only to find another impossible wall.

My guild mates paid for a pass to do the event that gives Maul shards and it was impossibly difficult. I could get through with my Padme team but it didn’t work, meaning that the goals posts have changed. The reward for doing better is making it harder so you can’t do better. That should not be. The more effort and progress my team makes should make success a little bit easier each time, NOT considerably harder.

At this point I feel I am wasting time. Running on a treadmill instead of traveling to a set finish line just so I can start a new challenge. Using a Legends reference when in Legacy Luke is traveling through the Mist of Apparitions beyond shadows that Abeloth is always far off. No matter how far he walks towards her she remains impossible to reach. Luckily Ben Skywalker rescues his dad, and now I am wondering if Ben Skywalker is speaking to me to get out of here, it’s a death trap.

Not that you care, fix this or I’m gone. STOP moving the goal posts. Period.
  • Options
    I managed with Rey, Ben Solo, rest of the team didn't matter much. The most important thing is that I had Voluntary Vanguard disc. They could only target Rey, and she was unkillable because of Ben.
    If you have the disc, maybe even NS Zombie lead could work.
  • Options
    I’m not a forum guy, but I came here and figured out my log in simply to say if this 1. Isn’t fixed soon and 2. Isn’t made up for with energy, tickets, shards, crystals, etc then I’m 100% done with swgoh. Wasting so much time sitting here trying the droidika strat to no avail, GL’s nope, this is ****. If it’s on purpose you could’ve at least sent a warning so we aren’t locked into difficulty and now f’d. Better fix it
  • Options
    Pigs and rancor don’t seem so bad now but has anyone figured out sector 2 jabba cuz good lord it’s terrible
  • Options
    Still can't get past the stupid mini-boss even after CG's "fix". What a joke.
  • Options
    Did the update not address Conquest? My GLs are still getting squashed.
  • Options
    Apparently it's easier than it was... which is to say, this is it.
  • Options
    DathEliza wrote: »
    Can somebody explain to me how we’re supposed to beat it?

Can we get our stamina and refresh crystals back?

Electronic arts are greedy creatures, that’s the whole explanation.
  • DarthRedlinehmf
    2 posts Member
    edited October 2023
    Options
    I never post comments but this a complete joke and is really sad what you have done to this game. How much greed do you guys need? I spent money on the battle pass last time but I will never spend money on this game again. If I even stay with the game. I have played pretty much from the beginning but this is just plain stupidity. To make a muched loved game mode a complete joke and waste of time really is crap on your part. EA and Capital games could care less about the very people they make money off of. Thanks for making this game a POS.
  • Options
    Update didn't fix anything, guess no conquest for me this month. Can't wait to get 3 Clone Wars Chewie shards as "compensation" for this mess.
  • Options
    Created an account just to join the ranks expressing how ridiculous this event is. Comments about the moving goal posts are 100% true. What is the point in progressing your squad if the game moves further away at a faster rate so your squad is doing worse than it did last month? I've spent thousands on this game since it released because for a long time it was enjoyable, but the continuous implementation of more grind and more time sinks and schizophrenic difficulty tuning; I'm done with opening my wallet for CG.

The difficulty tuning of this event is the last straw in what seems to be a field of poor decisions made by CG. They don't care, and it truly breaks my heart to read this entire thread at how many people have been royally shafted who also feel they can no longer trust or endure what this game has become.

I'm out, I'm done, it's no longer fun.
  • Options
    I am 9.5 million gp with 5 GLs. Been playing this game daily for 6 years or something.

It blows my mind how I cannot beat the first mini boss on the 1st and easiest sector of the hard conquest now. I've tried all the teams people have succeeded with. I can't spend all day playing it again and again and again. Punishing myself for the hope of good rng.

Not only do we have a TB that is so overpowered I only battle some of the first 2 days battles then deploy for the other 4 days, I now have a conquest that follows the same principles.

Battles should be fun and balanced accordingly. Not a overtly stressful experience where you have to waste hours throwing matchsticks at an elephant.

I really don't know what is left or me in this game. It is such a grind of things that are not fun to do. And any fun I have is being taken away because I seemingly don't spend enough money to have all Relic 9 with fully enhanced 6 dot mods on specific characters for one specific battle.

You know why I don't spend money on this game anymore? Because it is never enough. My investment isn't worth it. The difficulty in battles are preposterous. It's lazy design rather than creative fun.

This game just isn't worth committing money to.
  • Options
    I was wonderig... is the conquest energy regen slower now?
  • Options
    Non-stop issues with this game, especially lately. The star wars label is saving their business...
  • Options
    My relic 9 +195 speed JML squad doesn’t make a dent. I don’t have Rey, or GL kylo, or nightsister zombie team, it seems like I’m just stuck, which is a bummer because I really want to unlock Malicos
  • Options
    @Obi_six_Kenobi
    My relic 9 +195 speed JML squad doesn’t make a dent. I don’t have Rey, or GL kylo, or nightsister zombie team, it seems like I’m just stuck, which is a bummer because I really want to unlock Malicos

All the other complaints were from before today's update went out. There's a 2nd update to Conquest that hit a couple hours ago (before your wrote your comment, but not necessarily before your last attempt). Try it again now and I bet you'll have more success.

Good luck!