600 B1 Kills for Conquest

Replies

• Hortus
    628 posts Member
    Options
    Hal_10000 wrote: »

I get a sense that maybe you haven't looked at the feats. If anything, the feats continue to get easier.

But we're seeing, once again, feat creep. 20 armor shred before, 30 now.

Just as offtopic note - 30 AS feat is essentially free, because can be combined with either of two global feats - 20 wins with LS Mando team and 40 wins with GR (GAS).
  • TVF
    36623 posts Member
    Options
    It's always weird to me when people comment on the thread to complain without reading it to find out the problem is either solved or never existed in the first place.

Knowing this place as I do, it's weirder to me when they don't do that.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    thank you CG for another conquest without bugs - u guys are the best
  • Options
    Could that S3 Boss be a Naboo Raid preview?
  • Options
    It’s not bugged :/
    Each wave there are 4 b1s and 1 droid commander.

People are expecting the droid commmander kill to count as a b1 kill. It does not, and rightfully shouldn’t.

The visual in game counter on the box in the node counts all the kills including the commander kills, the global feat only includes the b1 kills.

So take the number from the box you got that round and multiply by 0.8, this gives you the number of b1 kills for the feat.

Stop complaining all

• Lumiya
    1491 posts Member
    Options
    Screerider wrote: »

I am not there yet but it is quite possible.
    We are all made of star-stuff
  • Options

thats what i assume. especially because those B1 are "B1Raid" as per code
  • NYIM
    62 posts Member
    Options

thats what i assume. especially because those B1 are "B1Raid" as per code

If thats true and this is what it will look like, it seams much less fun than the endor raid, but at least endor was so ething new from the structure and some animation. This is just droids appear on the field and you kill them, no special animation, nothing.
    If this is what CG can develop in 5-9 month, I dont want them to develop any new raid. Just fokus on other parts of the game and make them better.
  • LordDirt
    5027 posts Member
    Options
    Might as well bring back the Tank Takedown raid :D
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Gawejn
    1118 posts Member
    Options
    I just tried boss on sector3 and auto slkr was killing one droid with his aoe couse droids didnt respawn fast enough...
    It could be better made...
  • Options
    NYIM wrote: »
    If thats true and this is what it will look like, it seams much less fun than the endor raid, but at least endor was so ething new from the structure and some animation. This is just droids appear on the field and you kill them, no special animation, nothing.
    If this is what CG can develop in 5-9 month, I dont want them to develop any new raid. Just fokus on other parts of the game and make them better.

Don't get ahead of yourself. The raid is still 3 months out, and even if it was fully ready to start right now, they'd want to keep some of the graphics and mechanics under wraps for a bit so that people don't yell at them about just repackaging a conquest battle and calling it a raid.

They've worked up some initial ideas, and they would rather have it fully bug tested in Conquest than later under Raid conditions. They're giving you a sneak peek, not the whole shebang.

And worst case that this is it, nothing new at all ... you're still forgetting:
    1) you'll have entirely new toons to take against it, with their own brand new kits and mechanics. (Are you forgetting the Shield Generator?)
    and
    2) There will be plenty of time to complain about the raid when the raid drops. If you don't like the boss battle AS A BOSS BATTLE, then say that as part of your criticism of Conquest. But don't critique the raid without ever seeing it. That's just silly.
  • Smowy
    38 posts Member
    Options
    caqdc0dvm0nq.png
    has to be done on manual because AI doesn't use aoes and you have to wait for all the B1s to respawn
  • Options
    LordDirt wrote: »
    Might as well bring back the Tank Takedown raid :D

Plot twist, the new raid will just be Challenge Tank Takedown raid in disguise. Which some players requested right after Challenge Rancor came out lol.
  • Options
    not sure if someone answered this or not but the stap kills can be done with a low level stap and a gas lead on the ns zombie in sector 1 boss fight.

Also the 600 kills is done on sector 3 boss because of the mechanic.... easiest with slkr though

scrybe gaming did a youtube video about it
  • Options
    lukacris wrote: »
    not sure if someone answered this or not but the stap kills can be done with a low level stap and a gas lead on the ns zombie in sector 1 boss fight.

Also the 600 kills is done on sector 3 boss because of the mechanic.... easiest with slkr though

what the... thats a total random post in a thread where both questions were already answered... with a weird Youtube Ad on top of it... lol
  • Options
    lukacris wrote: »

I just tried it with a g9 stap and it got killed off instantly. What was the rest of your team and did you have zetas on stap?

I did mine with Jrevan, wat and 5s. and a gear 8 or 9 STAP no zeta. tank tech on Gsky, healing on STAP, weapon doesn't matter. Jrevan marks talzin/asajj/daka to kill them (in that order) then its auto basic onto zombie
  • Options
    [/quote]
    I just tried it with a g9 stap and it got killed off instantly. What was the rest of your team and did you have zetas on stap? [/quote]

no zetas, gear 10 stap, i used gas, wat, malak stap and rex, but malak is a backup, try to get rid of zombies taunt and focus fire talzin and then daka as fast as possible. If you can ability block talzin even better focus daka first. keep zombie and ghost alive. When you get to that point ONLY use basics on zombie, gas will reduce his max health to nothing and stap can kill.

also use tank tech on Gas and weapon tech on stap. It took me like 3 tries to get it setup right but once it was was able to get the feat in one match. There is also a consumable that gives +25% speed if you struggle starting before them.
  • stewman1991
    159 posts Member
    edited March 23
    Options
    Um its still bugged my entire game crashed with 000 on the clock and I had to reboot my game pooohhh nice it allowed me to forfeit lmao what a joke
  • Options
    The B1 boss battle in sector 3 on normal is bugged for me, killed 67 and i didn't get one star. Timer ran out and it was a loose. Am i missing something here since you need to kill 20 droids for a star and with 67 kills it should be more than enough. Has anyone encountered this problem?
  • Options
    You need click the event specail when you're ready to win... the one additional button you can click that the other fights don't have
  • Options
    jEkaveli wrote: »
    The B1 boss battle in sector 3 on normal is bugged for me, killed 67 and i didn't get one star. Timer ran out and it was a loose. Am i missing something here since you need to kill 20 droids for a star and with 67 kills it should be more than enough. Has anyone encountered this problem?

Did you see DeathBringer's comment?

A time out is a lose on EVERY battle in SWGOH. It's always a lose if you're active and your enemy is active and time runs out.

That's why you have the special escape button ("let's get out of here!" or whatever it's called). Escape before end of battle and it will determine your stars based on how many you killed.

Don't escape before end of battle and it's a time out like every other time out.
  • Nomis
    35 posts Member
    Options
    Glad I read this - was doing my head in! Didn’t realise it’s that swirly image thing so thanks for this!!
  • NYIM
    62 posts Member
    Options

Don't get ahead of yourself. The raid is still 3 months out, and even if it was fully ready to start right now, they'd want to keep some of the graphics and mechanics under wraps for a bit so that people don't yell at them about just repackaging a conquest battle and calling it a raid.

Fair enough, Im just affraid, that we saw a sneak peak from the endor raid in Leias Event, and from the graphical stand point it was mostly the same. Yeah the funcionality was the opposite so we had to stack those de/buffs instead of lowering them as in the raid, but thats all.
    Anyway, Im really hoping it will be more exciting than the conquest tier. So we will have fun, at least with the gungans.
  • Options
    Help here please. 3 times in a row the node removes all player buttons and i lose on timeout
    jxu1guvkrn2t.png
  • Options
    SNKAllen wrote: »
    Help here please. 3 times in a row the node removes all player buttons and i lose on timeout
    jxu1guvkrn2t.png

Have you tried a team other than Leia?
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Options
    @NYIM
    Im just affraid, that we saw a sneak peak from the endor raid in Leias Event, and from the graphical stand point it was mostly the same.

I hear you. I'll cross my fingers for you. And for all of us, I guess.

@SNKAllen
    Ouch, I'm so sorry for you. I know disappearing buttons is an effect that happens when the game cannot effectively transition from the end of one character's turn to the beginning of the next character's turn.

Apparently different bugs can be the source of that failure to properly end one toon's subroutine, so the source of this one is likely new (given that the battle uses a new "endless waves" mechanic).

We can certainly @CG_Tusken_Meathead, and I'm glad you put this in the thread so that the public can be warned that this is a thing that can happen, but it's also best if you report this as a bug.

In the meantime, I suggest you use a different squad. NightSisters with lots of ZA or SLKR with no TM gain disks (lots of speed disks if you have them) will get you your kills.

• Options
    @herd_nerfer
    Have you tried a team other than Leia?

LOL GMTA. I was typing that up as you posted. Hopefully they have SLKR or NS.
  • Tialishoma241
    77 posts Member
    edited March 25
    Options
    It would just be nice if you got the number you're meant to get. I've killed over 900 b1s on the boss node, but am currently on 408/600. Presumably they'll helpfully fix it after the event has finished
  • Options
    We're going to have to do this 2 more times, so it will still be useful.

And I don't doubt you, but this is the first time I've heard of people being credited for less than what they killed. Do you have any idea what the problem is?
  • Lumiya
    1491 posts Member
    Options
    We're going to have to do this 2 more times, so it will still be useful.

And I don't doubt you, but this is the first time I've heard of people being credited for less than what they killed. Do you have any idea what the problem is?

The only thing I could see myself is that the Bosses don't count for the feat but get counted in the game counter. This might explain some discrepancies players see but for @Tialishoma241 somehow they have less than half the kills counted which definitely is weird
    We are all made of star-stuff