Why? I dont get anything, other Players get this

Replies

• Options
    jim1907 wrote: »
    @CG_Tusken_Meathead

So a fix was put out that gave people lots of shards they didn't get but I still didn't get them all even though I was under 85 when the update first came out and then hit 85 after. Is there any update on this being fixed for us?

Ally Code: 883213985

Yup, this is something I'm working with the team on right now, not ETA as I need to request a new Data pull

Something seems missing still ship credits we got 10m of gold but zero ship surely there was credits from level 50 quests to 84
  • Options
    Good day, I have encountered this problem. No new tasks appeared and no gifts (rewards) for these tasks came for them. The code of the ally is 775493954 . The code of the ally is 487164921 . I did not buy the Hyperdrive kit
  • Options
    I did not receive some character and ship fragments.

My ally code is 364-146-966
  • Options
    Good day, I have encountered this problem. No new tasks appeared and no gifts (rewards) for these tasks came for them. The code of the ally is 259-855-678 . I buy the Hyperdrive kit🤦
    It’s unfair, the one who didn’t buy Hyperdrive received gifts, and the one who bought it will be left without a gift
  • Options
    Hello, have the same issue, no hyperdrive bundle bought yet haven’t gotten the rewards (ship fragments, for example). The ally code is 141-558-421
  • Krizz
    1 posts Member
    Options
    I also have this problem, I bought a hyperdrive and now I have not received any gifts.
    Ally code 568-979-776
  • Options
    I also didn't receive the shards for the task. Can this be fixed? Ally code 594265597
  • Options
    I hit lvl 85 a couple of days ago and I was wondering if we were still going to receive the new player experience shards I’ve missed out on. My ally code: 789-549-215
  • Options
    I did not receive some character and ship fragments.

My ally code is 866-234-572
  • Options
    After the update, many players received rewards for quests, even those from the clan who had 10 million of power also received them, but they did not give me, although I received 85 LVL on the same day when the update. Why?
    628-538-871
  • Nait
    1 posts Member
    Options
    I did not receive anything, there are no new tasks, and nothing came after the update either, here is my ally code 183-345-795, I bought hyperdrive 2 years ago
  • Options
    @CG_Tusken_Meathead

So a fix was put out that gave people lots of shards they didn't get but I still didn't get them all even though I was under 85 when the update first came out and then hit 85 after. Is there any update on this being fixed for us?

Yup, this is something I'm working with the team on right now, not ETA as I need to request a new Data pull

So it turns out those who purchased Hyperdrive won't be rewarded for the new quests?
    Because I also did not get anything, and as I understood the reason for this is that I bought the HD pack....
    But just in case, my ally code is 123-952-397.
  • Options
    A guild buddy of mine with over 10 million GP got nearly 20K in shard shop currency.
    I got zero.
  • Options
    I did not receive anything, there are no new tasks, and nothing came after the update either, here is my ally code 233-661-381, I created my account and bought hyperdrive 20days ago.
  • TVF
    36773 posts Member
    Options
    grack wrote: »
    @CG_Tusken_Meathead

And what about the inequitable distribution of these rewards to long time players?

They're not going to undo that, but the good news is it doesn't affect either of us.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    I also have this problem, I bought a hyperdrive and now I have not received any gifts.
    Ally code 584-393-171
  • X3m
    2 posts Member
    Options
    Good afternoon, I haven't received any new quests or rewards for them. I understand that I'm not a new player anymore, but the guys from my guild, who have had more than 10 million GM for a long time, have received these quests or rewards for them. How am I worse than them? The ally's code is 325-862-786. Thank you in advance for your help!
  • Options
    I was something below LVL 85 before the update with quests, by the time of the fix I had already received 85, and after it I did not receive anything

Ally code 577-976-829
  • Options
    Same here, I didn't get anything after the fix, my ally code is 179-215-869.
  • Lumiya
    1582 posts Member
    Options
    Heeroqw wrote: »
    @CG_Tusken_Meathead

So it turns out those who purchased Hyperdrive won't be rewarded for the new quests?
    Because I also did not get anything, and as I understood the reason for this is that I bought the HD pack....
    But just in case, my ally code is 123-952-397.
    Moondog30 wrote: »
    Ally code 584-393-171

A reminder again here: It didn't just happen to players whom bought the HDB.
    It also happened to players whom didn't buy it.
    We are all made of star-stuff
  • Options
    Hello!

How can I get new quests and revards 616-727-958?
    I use new acc which was created recently (4 m) and I bought hyperdrive.

My privies acc was lost through my inattention (Changed Iphone without account linking) maybe smb know about these problems?

Thanks.
    Hello there
  • Options
    I was lv 70 when the new quest line started. Now 85

Had half of the quest, hopefully I will get the other half tomorrow (but I don't think as the fix said for "lv 84 and below")...
  • Options
    7v7thmlizotv.png

Thank you!
  • Jawabunga
    7 posts Member
    edited June 20
    Options
    Hey @CG_Tusken_Meathead , I didn't receive the 10k shards (with the glitch or todays inbox folk are getting) and i didnt purchase the Hyperdrive bundle.......

Ally code 663-681-561
  • Options
    I was lv 70 when the new quest line started. Now 85

Had half of the quest, hopefully I will get the other half tomorrow (but I don't think as the fix said for "lv 84 and below")...
    7v7thmlizotv.png

Thank you!

Got nothing as a new 85 account. Great 😭
  • Options
    Got nothing on either of my accounts and didn't get the HBD. My guildie whom I mentioned earlier in this thread who did get HBD and got 30k+ shards also got the 10k shards in her inbox. Seriously ****
  • grack
    9 posts Member
    Options
    7v7thmlizotv.png

Thank you!

Yes, thanks for making good to the rest of us, much appreciated.
  • Options
    Still no rewards & didn't get any the first time around either.
  • Baddy
    22 posts Member
    Options
    Didnt get any quests, shards or anything at all… didn’t buy hsb… 1 year old account…
    People got 20k+10k shardshop currency, most of them at least 10k…