4/14 Update: General Comments Megathread

Replies

• Options
    So why did they reduce the rank rewards for arena? I don't really get it..........
  • Options
    I don't either they could have just made it cheaper to get shards right instead of 400 to get 5 shards it could have when to 200 to get 5 shards
  • Meehigh
    4 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I still don't like your update. Cad Bane still finishes off every single one of my characters with a single blow in challenges. And since he gets a bonus attack every time he kills an enemy there is no way, i can win the challange. I could before the update. And adding/increasing the number of bonus attacks to the droids in the first two rounds doesn't help either.
    Also, the First Order Stormtrooper has much less health without armor and deals much less damage than before. Just as a bunch of other characters have become weaker and battles harder.
    Honestly, the game sucks with that health armor thing. Can't you just make it the way it was?
  • Options
    @cosmicturtle333 summarizes a lot of the thing I'be seen. Well written. For the guy saying to those that made this game top grossing place 20 to go away...that he might now become a whale...that was hilarious.