Prev13456745
BenjiFett
70 posts Member
edited April 2016
It's Alive!
Post edited by warmonkey1024 on

Replies

• Options
    Given this Games track record on updates. I have a bad feeling the next major push for balance is going to break a lot of stuff.
  • Options
    So be it, at least the game will keep us entertained for another couple of months or more. It's getting pretty tedious and way too much of a grind.

Now, I don't think the grind will go away, it will probably be worse, but hopefully it will be more enjoyable with the social and teamwork aspect. Also, if there are many more viable toons, there won't be a huge rush to 7* one single character just to place in the arena.

I'm personally looking forward to the changes. Good or bad, this game is getting way too boring as is, so it's time to mix things up.
    Sinister Alliance (Leader) - accepting waitlist members - PM for information
  • Options
    I agree that EA and CG haven't been good at updates and content but finally seeing something new, I believe most players are trying to stay positive. I said it a while ago before we knew of the new content that they are on the edge of either failing or succeeding on this move and I still feel that way. If what they release is bad, it could be worse than doing nothing...
  • Maskarii
    851 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Do you like the new Changes
  • Options
    Healthbars are irritating now, I don't see which characters change their Damage. I run into a few Bugs, Toons with Healthbars full green turned red after one hit du a imperial guard. Hm it will take a while...
  • Options
    No one has even had the chance to properly test the update. This is unnecessarily early and negative :/ I hope the mods close this.
  • Options
    No one has even had the chance to properly test the update. This is unnecessarily early and negative :/ I hope the mods close this.

hmm are you playing right now ? You will see some changes maybe... wait until more people response
  • Madphantompixels
    1 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Comment removed language.
  • CPMP
    974 posts Member
    Options
    I haven't seen any changes yet.
  • zerizut
    425 posts Member
    Options
    For the lulz! >:)
  • Ackturi
    379 posts Member
    Options
    They changed health without the protection. Should have been same time.
  • Ackturi
    379 posts Member
    Options
    BTW if I don't update through Google play, which changes do I get
  • Options
    Yes, because change is good. Protection looks like it doubles everyone's health! No more OHKOs
  • Options
    I got the Ewok update, but everything else is that same as yesterday.
  • Options
    Ackturi wrote: »
    They changed health without the protection. Should have been same time.

I think protection is coming a lil bit later... they cool down Yoda QGJ Dooku Hahahaha...Ahsoka get a lil push
  • Options
    Nightlores wrote: »

hm do you use ios than update at your store.. I use Google play pretty much the same. Which country ?
  • Options
    Bax_Itara wrote: »
    Yes, because change is good. Protection looks like it doubles everyone's health! No more OHKOs

Yeah no more Rey..bombers... :(:( but GS is still the same..
  • Nightlores
    1608 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Maskarii wrote: »

hm do you use ios than update at your store.. I use Google play pretty much the same. Which country ?

Oh I see it in the IOS update list (didn't push notice), thanks.
    I will finish GW first, just in case
  • Options
    Made yoda garbage. Why.. made Burris even more weaker.. why. Just a garbage update
  • Options
    We haven't even seen any changes first hand. This poll is irrelevant.
  • J0K3R
    2286 posts Member
    Options
    This poll should be made after the changes
    May the force be with you. It shall free you.
  • Options
    Maskarii wrote: »

Oh I see it in the IOS update list (didn't push notice), thanks.
    I will finish GW first, just in case

:) every time again
  • Options
    I am still playing and there are changes, I don't know what you Guys doing but I see some changes...
  • Options
    BAH!
    ☮ Consular ☮ Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view. -Ben Kenobi
  • Snake2
    1455 posts Member
    Options
    I'm not going to judge something until it's fully implemented
  • Options
    I don't like. My QGJ and Yoda getting a enormous damage nerf ...
    http://swgoh.gg/abilities/rebalance/
  • scuba
    14059 posts Member
    Options
    What update?
  • Options
    You haven't even experienced the changes. Anything said one way or the other is COMPLETE SPECULATION
    Everyone needs to seriously chill out. The re-tool hasn't even gone live yet.
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »
    What update?

Check out your local app store or Google play