Servers can't handle the traffic?

Replies

• Exarius
    102 posts Member
    Options
    Can't get past loading cantina , but my game enter logs in and greets me. I don't understand. Never been stuck like this before.
  • Options
    I've tried restarting, different internet connections, and reinstalling. I continue to get 'CONNECTION ERROR: there is an error with your connection."

Is the server down?
  • Options
    Same here my game kept restarting during the raid now I keep getting connection error issues
  • ASD_Dad
    210 posts Member
    Options
    Same! I was in the middle of my raid with a fresh team too. I better not lose all my toons and attempt!
  • Options
    Just got the connection error pop up
  • Options
    same problem very annoying and a massive inconvenience!
  • Muadib
    2 posts Member
    Options
    Cantina loading .....

photo-du-jour-ckTlFG2Tab.jpg
  • Exarius
    102 posts Member
    Options
    Same issue as everyone else.... At least I'm not alone lol.
  • Options
    Ha the new error I just received "Your session has expired. Either another device has logged into this account, or it has been hours since you last logged in."

Negative on both those reasons.
  • Options
    I got all 3 of these errors today starting around 12:30 pm est. Cant get back into the game. Ran speed test and was getting 10 Mbps for upload and download.. Are any of the east coast servers down?
  • Options
    Same problem. BB arena score :/
  • Options
    All day, have yet to be able to log in. I get the same error message.
  • KixKox
    6 posts Member
    Options
    iOS here aswell, stuck on loading catina...
    May the faux be with you.
  • Options
    I'm getting the same issues seems like EA is punishing us
  • Options
    Same issue different guild. Playing on galaxy s6 edge
  • Captainrrl
    358 posts Member
    Options
    Starwind: Scary message
  • Options
    Same here I've gotten all 3 error messages also. Game worked fine yesterday, I have not been able to log on at all today.
  • Options
    yeah......
  • Options
    Unable to connect myself, moves past checking for updates and is stuck at loading cantina. After some time claims I have a bad connection.
  • Captainrrl
    358 posts Member
    Options
    Cantina not loading on may 1st thread
  • Options
    There were 2 other threads about this before this one was started and they were deleted...
  • Pg25468
    3 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I got the same error 3. Cantina loading......please get this fixed!!
  • Options
    Yea same here, right after I started the raid. This game was so much more stable in december, all these new updates screwed everything up just so EA could grab mote money from players
  • Options
    EA_Jesse wrote: »
    Hey Guys,

I worked with some of our engineers tonight and we think we've found the problem. We're hoping to get a fix in tomorrow so that you all can get back in game.

Also, could you please have your Guild Leader send me a PM here on the forums? I want to discuss this situation with them.

Thanks, and again, I'm very sorry that this is happening, but we'll try to make it right :)

I am having this problem, too.
  • Drewman65
    33 posts Member
    Options
    They are trying to erase all these threads to hide whats going on
  • clhs
    195 posts Member
    Options
    Same problem here. And of course I was just about to start some PVP fights to get my rank up prior to the 7pm rewards. So less than 45 minutes now. Please get the server up soon.
  • Options
    Same problem, on Android, PBJ guild.
  • Roadhouse
    47 posts Member
    Options
    I've been trying to get in to the game for a while now. I've tried on 4g and wifi, restarted device and tried on a different device. Is there a problem with the servers?
  • LeBobcat
    107 posts Member
    Options
    EA keeps deleting posts about the game crashing they deleted my post with hundreds of negative votes trying to hide their failures... I'm so disappointed.
  • Options
    Lots of posts and threads about this and they keep getting deleted...