Looking for a Guild? Check here! (Part 2)

Replies

• Olorin
    33 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    ea's forum rules for repeat posts are **** especially with regard to lfg posts
    Post edited by Olorin on
  • Options
    Hurricane Troopers is a T6 guild looking to recruit about 10 or 11 active members to put us over the top to begin doing some Heroic raids. We currently clear a T6 in one reset, but need some more heavy hitters if we're to venture into T7 land! We're not just looking for mercs or anything like that. We want people who enjoy the game as much as we do, make the effort to earn their 600 (or close to it) coins daily, and donate gear as much as they request it. We use both in game chat and also Discord. Anyone with previous T7 experience would be especially helpful, but we just want solid players. We're an international guild, a merger of a US East Coast and Dutch guild and the times work out beautifully for members on both sides of the pond! Please send me a message on here with your basic info/ally code and any questions you might have. Looking forward to working with you!
  • Itzjaybay
    17 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I posted before but I had exams and wasn't able to reply to alot of the messages I got. Also I received some pretty vague invitations that didn't really give any information about the guilds I heard back from. If you would like to invite me, please answer the questions below, I just don't have the time to message each person who messages me, and ask them for details or clarification.

I am a lvl 80 player, been in the game since December last year. I think I have 30-34 7* toons, a majority are maxed. My collection score is around 50. I have a good amount of full squads that are at max level, 7*. I play daily but my schedule doesn't let me "hang around" or finish my Gw's as much as I would like to. I never trust my game on auto >_<. Type A problems.

I have almost 2 full jedi squads, an ewok squad, 1.5 rebel squads, an emp palp team, and I'm going to finish my Resistance team soon (have been spending creds elsewhere, I have the shards). My jawa and FO synergy is on pause even though I have all their shards. I also have the P1 meta Rancor squad maxed (Rex, Phasma, Teebo, EE, QGJ).

TLDR is I have a variety of toons, a large roster, and this isn't my first rodeo in T7 =P.

I am looking for a T7 guild, well organized. Doesn't need to be full, but I do want them able to do a T7 or at least need just that little push a person like me can provide to do T7. I've been doing T7 for months. I'm on my way to maxing Han. My current guild is great but we hit that point where everyone is doing so well and I don't think they need me anymore, so I'm thinking of Mary Poppins-ing into a guild that does. Plus the timezone right now is a bit hard for me, especially since I am in graduate school. I am in MST. Also, I'll probably prioritize guilds that need a heavy hitter to unleash versus well established ones that only need someone for coins. It's just easier for me to go all out than it is to hold back.

If you would like to invite me, please give me information on the following:

How many members?
    What are the requirements?
    What raid level are you doing?
    What are the rules/regulations?
    What apps you use to communicate?
    How are raids organized? This is important and please tell me as much as possible, including:
    What is raid protocol? FFA? Limited attacks? Do you stack a bunch of people into p1?
    Also: WHEN do you raid? What day/time?
    What time zone? And when is your refreshes?

Thanks for reading this long post. Best of luck!
  • Options
    NEW GUILD LOOKING TO GAIN MEMBERS!! Willing to do low to mid level raids, daily active users, guild name **TheGreyJedicanada**
    Ally code 127 355 827 (kaz)
  • DarthKaz
    15 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    NEW GUILD LOOKING TO GAIN MEMBERS!! Willing to do low to mid level raids, daily active users, guild name **TheGreyJedicanada**
    Ally code 127 355 827 (kaz)

5 consistant 50+ lvl players lookong for more members to do raids.. Lost a couple members a few days back fogured we would try here to gain allys.. Numbers arent great now but a few more players and we can do raids more often.. Will do whatever raid level is voted on

Im currently lvl 56 will be 60 soon
  • Options
    [49/50] 'NOOOOOOOOOO', top25 ( # 9 ) guild is looking for a new member!

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/696607/#Comment_696607

If you're interested, just contact me :)
    My line id: 596421356789643
    My ally code: 365983888

Cheers

Our core guild has been developing since day 1 of the guild update, and together, we have progressed through tier 5 and 6 raids. We reached our goal of farming heroic raids a little over 2 months ago.

This is a very friendly, stable, cooperative group, with active guild chat as well as Line App chat. Our raid rules are simple and fair, and we enforce them without bias.

We do require members to use Line so that we can stay organized. Our members hail from four continents, and we have settled on a system that allows everyone to have their turn at the raid before it ends. In-game chat is inadequate for getting important messages to all fifty members, so we use Line to ensure that no one is left out.

We are looking for established players that are level 80, have at least one well-synergized team of 7 star raid-worthy characters, and, most importantly, that will contribute their 600 bank coins to the guild every day. We clear the rancor with ease, but we are anticipating the new raid, and looking to position ourselves to clear the top tier as soon as possible.

Our guild activity time zone is -6 GMT, or mountain time zone for those of us here in the United States.

If you are interested in joining a very promising guild, please add me as a friend on Line App, and we'll talk. My Line ID is andaparu and my screen name is Anda Paru.
    Barris irl imo idk
  • Options
    Looking to Fill 10-15 Spots!! Merger Welcome!

Join our network of heroic guilds and you'll be doing a minimum of 3 Heroic T7 raids every week! The rewards are incomparable to Tier 5 & 6 regardless of what place you come in...not to mention the Han Solo shards ;)

We have a system in place that guarantees great rewards as long as you have at least one 7* toon.

Do you want to be prepared for the NEW RAID that's coming soon?? We are!! Our knowledge base has us ahead of the curve for what's coming to the game!

Mergers are welcome. I can accommodate many, few, a couple, or one. Bring your entire guild and it will be added to the network. You'll never be doing anything less than heroic ever again. This IS the opportunity that you're looking for. It was everything that I could have ever hoped for when I joined. I brought my entire guild into the network. The knowledge shared between everyone is priceless. 180+ members in our network and growing.
    The only requirements are as follows:
    1. Players have one 7* character. It's necessary to participate in heroic raids and get the rewards
    2. Players do their 600 daily contribution. That is how the raids are paid for. We have a proven system that even f2p can use to get their 600.
    3. Players have and use the LINE App. This is what we use to communicate. It's absolutely necessary during raids.

Let me know if you're interested and I can provide more details. Contact me on LINE only please.

Find me on LINE - ID= lord_wolfe
    Check out my swgoh.gg profile DISCORD = L0RD W0LFE#2537 LINE ID = lord_wolfe
    "Give yourself to the Dark Side. It is the only way you can save your friends." - Lord Vader

https://swgoh.gg/u/l0rd%20w0lfe/
  • Options
    "Too Old For This Sith" is a T7 Guild looking to fill 1 spot.

We complete T7 3 times a week, but we need more active members to keep earning coins so we can continue raiding at a high frequency.

The top 3 spots go to our officers, so if you are OK with that and are looking for a steady flow of T7 raid loot, send me an ally invite and I'll send you a Guild invite.

(We are GMT -04:00.)

Ally Code: 312-212-822
  • WellMet
    98 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Post edited by WellMet on
  • Options
    4 people where to spend our daily guild 600/600 power players are looking for.
    The guild is to finish T7.
    3 weekly raids is completed.
    Level or level does not matter.
    Day 600/600 simply spending
    LONCA PLAYERS SWEDEN NETHERLANDS TURKEY AND GERMANY
    My ally code: 943-678-691
    Line: fatihkarakayasw
    Have fun

• Options
    Empire Strikes Back a tier 7 Guild has space for 1 lucky person.

We are an established guild that Raids 3 times a week at 21:00 UK time.

What we need from you...

Ideally - 15 x 7* toons - but it's not essential

Set up an account on LINE - a free app that we use for chat/advice etc

Commitment - you don't need to spend, but be active daily

We have a number of experienced players who are always online to help out with any questions you might have.

If you'd like more information, just message me!

Regard,

R2D2
  • Options
    Our group is a family, many of us have been gaming together for years. We have a few holes to fill as we complete T7 raids, come join us at Parental Guidance Advised, a Fun, less stressed group.

Or come talk to us on Group Me Chat App: https://app.groupme.com/join_group/24239724/ccCo0L
  • Options
    "Too Old For This Sith" is a T7 Guild looking to fill 1 spot.

We complete T7 3 times a week, but we need more active members to keep earning coins so we can continue raiding at a high frequency.

The top 3 spots go to our officers, so if you are OK with that and are looking for a steady flow of T7 raid loot, send me an ally invite and I'll send you a Guild invite.

(We are GMT -04:00.)

Ally Code: 312-212-822
  • Options
    Galactic Security wants you! We are a semi-casual guild looking for a few new, active members. We run primarily T5/T6 (T5 can take less than 6 hours); heroic is on the horizon.
    If you are level 65+ and want to raid (have at least 1 6* so you can get rewards immediately), we would be glad to bring you in. While we do want active members, we do not require full daily contributions and we have no problem with people taking vacations or brief time off. Our chat is always helpful, and we do offer tips and advice on how to maximize your game enjoyment.
    We also have a Line guild channel and Discord server for game discussion.
    Our time zone is EST (GMT+4), with reset at 930pm EST. Most of our members are US, but we have members from around the world.
    If this sounds right for you, please send me a pm. You can also shoot me an Ally request at 879-417-165.

Good hunting!
  • Olorin
    33 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    still older yet
    Post edited by Olorin on
  • Sarek
    91 posts Member
    Options
    Destroyers of Doom is looking for two active players who are capable of helping us move to t7. We are a very active guild, but not one that requires an over the top commitment either. Most of us are f2p and we have been growing together since day one. We have worked our way up through the tiers starting at t3 and we are to the point that with a couple of heavy hitters we should be able to clear t7. We really don't have any rules other than let us know if you won't be on for 3 days or more so we don't boot you if you have a legitimate reason for not playing.

We need people with good TMR squads to help out with the final stages of the rancor, if you are interested message me and I can answer any questions you may have.
  • Options
    How does one create a discussion on this forum? I want to start recruiting to my guild seeing as there is no global chat in game.
  • Options
    We have a guild called Legends of Old, we are only 3 players around lvl 55 each looking to grow and become strong.
  • Options
    Relentless (42/50) is a t7 guild looking for active members!

Still leveling? No problem! We have many knowledgeable members ready, willing and able to help you get the most bang for your buck and to level speedily and efficiently. We will help you build the best teams with what you have and guide you towards the most powerful teams for arena, raid, mod challenges and events!

Already raid ready already? Come join us! Come get your Han Solo shards! Our only major rule is that we don't kill it until everyone gets on the board.

Line app for communication, it's not required but it is strongly recommended. We can teach you and show you things there that in game chat just doesn't cut it for.

While we strive to keep moving forward and better our teams and our guildie's teams, we also understand that real life comes first. With a little heads up no one gets kicked for having to spend time outside of the game.

Interested? PM me here or find Charlievader in line.
  • Options
    Guild "Dont BBL8" Looking for Two More Active Daily Players

We Play As A Team We Win As A Team. Must Have Atleast 20 7* Characters.

Looking For Two more Active Daily Players. Must Contribute At Top Levels and Earn 600 Guild Coins Daily,Set A Good Example And Offer Advice.

We are a English Speaking Guild with a PST Event reset.
    Raids Start At 7:00PM PST
    Guild LineChat. (Optional)
    Registered SWGOH.GG
    And A Great Group Of Friendly/Helpful People.

To Apply
    Ally Request me 411 536 365

PM Me

Or Line Chat "Sirwescot"
  • Options

The Faceless Men are based in the free city of Braavos. We are servants on the Many-Faced God and must deliver the "gift" to the Rancor. To enter the House of Black and White, one must be prepared to become no one, and also be lvl 80 and ready for heroic raids. Heroic raid starting tomorrow. 2 spots open.
    638 927 927
  • Shaguar
    25 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Hi Everyone,
    Drop me a PM if interested.

Our group (22/50) has just completed our first T7 but due to previous GL being non-existent, our group left and formed Mutiny. We are now looking for a few good men and women to fill up our ranks, both active casual and power players are welcome to apply.

Our current roster consists of both casual and power players. The guild environment is mostly casual but when it comes time to coordinate a raid, everyone is expected to follow instructions. We are an international group with members primarily from Europe and Asia with a few from the US.

Our raid times are usually at 1200 UTC

Main goals are to progress for everyone in the guild, both casual and power players, by ensuring we have 50 guildies who can help fill up guild bank as fast as possible.

Requirements to apply:
    1. Commitment contribute daily 600 coins to guild bank
    2. Be on Line chat (grab it on Appstore or line.me)
    3. At least 1 (7 star) (Otherwise you cannot participate in T7)

We are open to absorb a whole group or to invite individuals.

Please note that guild management reserves the right to kick non-contributing members of the guild out. If you are going to be offline for a bit, all we ask is to let us know how long and when to expect you back.
    Post edited by Shaguar on
  • Icjdd
    78 posts Member
    Options
    Endors game is recruiting now we are a very active T6 team who is on the verge of starting T7 we just need a few more good hitters we have 4 spaces open, we are looking for high level highly active members who know how to raid and can get the job done, all we require is yoh max out your guild contribution stay active and have fun and further questions you can contact me on here or message me on our LINE app group where you will get interviewed by officers of our guild, my name in LINE is ICJDD. I appreciate and thank you hoping to see you around.
  • Maegor
    1217 posts Member
    Options
    Hogtown Heroes are recruiting!

We are a Heroic Raid guild looking for everyday players that have at least 5 7* heroes (we want you to be able to step in the raid and reap the rewards as well).

We were started by a group of friends, and have a stable roster of everyday players. We are looking for players that can be on everyday, who enjoy a friendly group atmosphere, and who want build their roster.

Our members actively discuss raid comps, arena comps, how to 3* battles, and help each other gear their heroes through donations. We run T7 raids 2-3 times per week. Currently we have a 1 attempt in the first 24 hours rule so all members can get on the board for prizes. If the raid is not completed after 24 hours, then it is a free for all after a guild officer gives the go signal.

We have members from throughout the world. Our reset time occurs at 7:30 PM EST. We do not require any 3rd party apps. However, we do have a Discord server, but it is not mandatory.

If this sounds like a guild that you could call home, please ally invite me or message me on here and I can answer any questions you have.

Thank you and good luck,

Maegor
    Ally Code: 687-342-475
  • ronaldexim
    35 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Hi
    Our guild has 4 spots free now. We are Polish all, but English is no problem. UTC+1:00 time zone (Central European Time). We do tier7 raids twice a week. We need active players. My id: 832-145-439.
    PM if interested.
    Post edited by ronaldexim on
  • Options
    Hejsa

Vi har lige delt os pga inaktiv guildleder og står og mangler ca. 10 medlemmer. Vi kører raid VII hver 3. dag (gerne lidt oftere) og hvis du næsten altid laver 600 energi og nupper dine daylies, så er vi måske en guild for dig?

Vi har det ret hyggeligt, hjælper hinanden med gear og hints.

Det er ikke et krav at du har verdens sejeste raid teams, de er velkommen blot du er aktiv og ikke spasser ud i chatten (lidt spas skal der være plads til).

Vi er 'DK Raiders'

/Violator
  • Gulgamore
    2 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Hey all. I'm looking for a step up in terms of guild strength. Our current guild is stuck on T6 raids, and ideally I'd love to be participating in T7 raids. Unfortunately right now there's roughly a 5M discrepancy between myself and the #2 member in raids, and I feel like my progression has stalled with my current guild.
    I'm quite active every day unless I'm travelling or on a deadline at work.

Here's a look at my roster:
    IF1BGOf.png

I can hold my own in arena (usually ranked 60-80). 100% F2P. Ideally looking for a guild that's fun orientated, but reasonably organized.
    Let me know if your guild has a spot! Cheers
    Post edited by Gulgamore on
  • Options
    AlienNation Looking for Daily Players (LVL 80)

Hello everyone,

Our guild is almost full and we are about 3/4 level 80 players. The other 1/4 is in mid-high 70's. We are looking for a few more level 80 daily players to conquer the raids at a faster pace. As of right now we are Raiding at tier 5 and 6! If we can get a few more 80's we will only do 6 and heroic.

Looking for daily players but it's not necessary. However, if you don't logon for 14 days or more you are automatically removed from the guild.

So if you play daily are a level 80 (or very close) and want to raid with us, here's my Ally code: 235-215-369 (Saintlouie) AlienNation

See you soon! ;)

• origDeathfly
    127 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Thank you
This discussion has been closed.