Looking for a Guild? Check here! (Part 2)

Replies

• Options
    Hi guys.

We're a T7 guild looking for two members. We do T7 2-3 times a week. No chat apps required, only thing we ask is that you try to be active and listen to raid rules which will be posted in chat prior to each raid. We also prefer that you have at least 5-10 7* characters. We're a very friendly, laid back guild compared to most T7 guilds.

If this sounds like your thing then send me an ally request at 711-693-441, or PM me and I'll send you an invite.

• Mef1428
    144 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Galactic Security wants you! We are a semi-casual guild looking for a few new, active members. We run primarily T6/T5 (T5 can take less than 6 hours); heroic is on the horizon.
    If you are level 70+ and want to raid (have at least 1 6* so you can get rewards immediately), we would be glad to bring you in. While we do want active members, we do not require full daily contributions and we have no problem with people taking vacations or brief time off. Our chat is always helpful, and we do offer tips and advice on how to maximize your game enjoyment.
    We also have a Line guild channel and Discord server for game discussion.
    Our time zone is EST (GMT-4), with reset at 930pm EST. Most of our members are US, but we have members from around the world.
    If this sounds right for you, please send me a pm. You can also shoot me an Ally request at 879-417-165.

Good hunting!
    Post edited by Mef1428 on
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    Options
    We currently have space in an FTB division for higher power players to rank high in raids for optimal heroic loot.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/61161/ftb-alliance-guild-mergers-and-recruiting-567-600

For fastest response pm me on Line with ID l_Keaven_l
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • Brunoalho
    37 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    SABRE DE LUZ BRASIL is recruiting new active members. We are a Brazilian guild but many of our members speak English as well. We are doing T7 raid right now 2 or 3 times a week... we organized in a way so everyone gets the raid prizes!!! the only requirements are active members that can contribute the 600 guild coins and respect the raid rules, spite of that no lvl requirements... if u are interested PM me with ally code so we can invite you!
    Be welcome!
    Post edited by Brunoalho on
  • Quim
    665 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Full.
    Post edited by Quim on
  • Options
    CretaForce is looking for a few new members. There are 4-5 free spots right now.
    We don't have any special rules. We just need active players who spend their energy for coins and can help us play many raids.
    Guild is very friendly and we currently play T4 but we are about to start T5 this week.
    If you are intesested to join PM me with your ally code or add me in game and i will invite you
    spartan
    ally code 692-467-664
  • Options
    Hi there,
    New Guild is looking for active Players. No specific requirements, just active Players willing to have fun together.
    Add me and I'll send you an invite

448-255-684
  • musashi
    609 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Big announcement this past week! New raid is coming! Perfect time to join an elite guild where you can learn from some of the best players in the game. A lot of the players who apply to our guild are the strongest players in their current t6 guild scoring millions of points. These players do really well in our t7 elite guild as t7 rewards are far better than t6. Here's the write-up below, feel free to message me and we can discuss if you are a good fit. Thx!

Our top 20 elite guild is looking for one heavy-hitter, P2P player. Details/requirements in the first post. We run t7s every other day. No special chat app required. It's a really great group of people, we share a lot of information, we have very few rules, and everyone has a chance to earn Han Solo shards. We're always at 50 members and only replace when needed, usually related to not making the 600 daily energy requirements and daily guild activities. Many of us started in Nov/Dec and have been together for a long time. We discuss all high-level aspects of the game, mods, Arena, raid strategy. Our goal is for both the player and our guild to be happy with moving to our guild. We're looking for players who are going to be with us for the long haul. Our guild thread has over 2.7k views! The requirements are high, but we have an amazing group of players and have a lot of fun as well. It's definitely an opportunity to play with some of the best players in the game and take part in something bigger. Send me your ally code or you can ally me below, just let me know if your game name is different. I'd be happy to answer any questions. Thanks!

Description/Requirements: Positive vibe guild, not a lot of rules, but need to contribute 600 daily. We're members from other guilds who started a new guild to prep for next raid (Grievous/AAT) Many of us have been with the game since launch. Seeking lvl 80 players, min of 18 level 80 7* chars, daily players, top 50 in Arena. We use game chat to discuss raids and game overall. No special chat app required. We use swgoh.gg.

Raid level: t7 (Rancor) every other day

Player level: 80

Guild Refresh is 7:30pm EST

Guild time zone: Members from US, UK/Europe, Australia, Singapore, and more. We raid during daytime US hours (kickoff is 12pm EST)

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/56929/nerf-herder-elite-force-nhef-is-currently-accepting-members-for-top-20-guild/p1

Thanks!
    Guild leader: musashi
    Ally Code: 935-752-382
  • Options
    Seeking a very good guild. have a 40.000 pvp team, 19x7* chars, daily f2p player. i am now in a guild, but i am searching for a better ;) code: 398-575-512
  • Options
    Fringerators is recruiting daily contributors and raiders . We are t5 guild starting t6 this week ,43 members , constantly donate gear to each other, we do have line but people talk in guild chat more ... Looking to progress to heroic just need more players .My line ID darkjedi64.... We are based in U.S. est but we have players from all over .Come give us a shot
  • Options
    Party Like It's IG-88 has two slots open! We are raiding t6, hoping to move to heroic raids by the end of the month. Very friendly and helpful guild, focused on helping each other improve and have fun! We have a Line chat that is encouraged but not mandatory.

6:30 PM EST reset time.

If interested, message me here or on Line (zageemurak)
  • Options
    Active daily player looking for active guild. Desire guild running level 4 raids. I am free to play.

8-7* charters with player level 80.

Player code 248-242-318

Please drop me an invite!
  • Options
    If you are looking for a friendly guild we are what you are looking for. Currently we are a bunch (around 15) of 65 - 80 players and we are working towards building a great guild. Some of us is are located in EU zone but most are in US at EST.
    For now we do a T3-T4 raids and in future T5 and further. Everybody contributes. The most important is a good fun and atmosphere.
    Anybody is welcome. We are F2P with handful using crystals for refreshments and shards.

If you are interested we can chat on Line app or you can simply add me to your allies :-)
    My Line id: DarkReaper
    My ally code: 677-296-846

Dark Reaper
  • Options
    Hello. Everyone!!
    Vaders Lair (800 raid points for October) is recruiting 1 more active member to complete our squad.
    We are running 2-3 T7 every week
    Just need to be active and contribute 600/600.
    If you are interesting send me a message or add me 496-471-155
    Thanks
  • Options
    Ally Code:676-887-685
    In Game Display Name: theschaitel
    Primary Squad’s Power: 31,600+
    Lvl 80 player
    9 lvl 80 characters. Looking for new guild that is more active. I have a fellow guild member also lvl 80 that may like to join as well.
  • Options
    Hi guys.

We're a T7 guild looking for two members. We do T7 2-3 times a week. No chat apps required, only thing we ask is that you try to be active and listen to raid rules which will be posted in chat prior to each raid. We have a no damage period at the start of each raid and you must respect that. We also prefer that you have at least 5-10 7* characters. We're a very friendly, laid back guild compared to most T7 guilds.

If this sounds like your thing then send me an ally request at 711-693-441, or PM me and I'll send you an invite.
  • Options
    Destroyers of Doom is looking to fill 3 spots. We are a very active t6 guild that is looking to move to t7. We are a positive group of players and have a very active guild chat (no other chat app required). We are a pretty laid back group and enjoy discussing strategy also engage in the occasional off topic discussion. We do not require that people do their daily 600, but we do expect daily activity. We are a guild that recognizes that it just is not always possible to do everything every day and that sometimes there are reasons for not playing for a few days. Our only real rule is that if a member is going to be off for a period of time beyond 2 or 3 days they give us advance notice.

We are looking for members who are able to contribute to t7 raids as we only need a couple more heavy hitters to make the jump at this point. If you are interested pm me and I can give you more details.
  • Options
    Come join 'Peace is ä Lie' ...We're an active dedicated guild! Our focus is really on powering through raids and growing in power to continue to climb up the tiers! We're clearing T4's in about 48 hours right now so come and get a slice of the rewards! Come be a part of an awesome community committed to helping each other! We are committed to growing as a guild so inactivity is an issue were dealing with right now. If your committed to striving for those T7 rewards but need to power up to get there come and join us! We're open to join so look us up and get a slice of these rewards!! Add me if you can't find us through the search! Ally code 113-666-399
  • Options
    4 people where to spend our daily guild 600/600 power players are looking for.
    The guild is to finish T7.
    3 weekly raids is completed.
    Level or level does not matter.
    Day 600/600 simply spending
    LONCA PLAYERS SWEDEN NETHERLANDS TURKEY AND GERMANY
    My ally code: 943-678-691
    Line: fatihkarakayasw
    Have fun
  • Options
    xX USE THE FORKS Xx
    We are a new Guild (with around 12 members atm) but have decent players.
    Currently we looking for active players who contribute daily and can take on T5 raids.
    we like to work as a team and help each other with squads by sharing items they need, we also like to share tactics and good squad combinations.
    We are a F2P Guild - but we don't mind if players pay for their items. It's your choice.

If you are interested pop me a message
    My profile link is below as well:
    https://swgoh.gg/u/rougemongoose/

Many thanks,
    Rouge Mongoose - Guild Leader
    xX USE THE FORKS Xx
    R.Mongoose
    FORKING DECAs Leader
  • Inkfinger
    3 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    ticb.jpg

Team Ion Control is a friendly laid back guild that also happens to be raiding a progressive level. We are a newly formed group of experienced players that provide a fun and team oriented experience.

Current Raid Tier: IV
    Minimum level for new members: 65+
    All new members must have an active profile on swgoh.gg
    All new members must apply at our website. http://ioncontrol.guildlaunch.com/
    Post edited by Inkfinger on
    Ally Code: 426-687-213 | Leader of Team Ion Control
  • Options
    Our guild is currently restructuring. We have a solid core of active members, and the core are mostly ptp. While both ftp & ptp are welcome, ftp players will be expected to be level 80+ with at least 10 maxed toons, including a basic raid team.

We're seeking levels 75+, with 7+ maxed toons. A basic start on a rancor raid team is a must as with enough active members we can prob hit T6 raids.

Most of us are located in EST timezone so that is what we're mainly seeking. That being said, a bunch of us work bar hrs so there's almost always someone on & playing.

While both ftp & ptp are welcome, we prefer at least casual spenders.

Donations are almost always filled and with a few more active members I'm quite sure they will always get filled.

We expect ppl to be active daily, hitting the 600 energy requirement as well as contributing to Guild Activities. We've found we can easily raid every other day so long as ppl are hitting these marks, the Guild Currency rolls in fairly well. All this being said, we understand that life happens so if you miss the mark here & there it's not the end of the world.

We communicate via Line App as the game chat log is too limiting. Although this app makes communication much easier it is not a requirement, but it is where we post things such as Raid Schedules.

As far as Raids themselves go, normally we raid about every other day, currently we're raiding slightly less frequently due to the guild restructure. Currently we enforce no rules, the schedule is established and everyone knows the start times. We still do T4 but are looking to move onto primarily T5 & T6. Get that raid gear rolling.

If interested or you want to know the actual raid schedule, then pm or Line me @ WrathofCaedus
  • Roux
    90 posts Member
    Options
    Nightangel Uk is currently recruiting
    Currently a T6 guild clearing T6 in just over 24 hours.
    We are looking for ppl to help us complete t7 where we can get to p4.
    The guild has an active friendly chat and Gear exchange.
    We are 43/50 on member after just having a clear out of inactives.
    All players are between the levels of 70-80 and a mixture of f2p and small numbers p2p.
    Ideally new members will be between those levels although we can accommodate very active up and coming players.
    T6 tends to be very casual Free for all but a regular launch time using uk timings, T7 more structed to ensure everyone gets rewards.
    Understand people have RL commitments but we do try to keep active so people that don't log in for three days on the bounce without informing in chat about holidays ect are removed.
    Also asking for gear in the exchange but not being prepared to give Gear yourself is frowned upon.

Hope it Hear from some of u soon
    Ally code 691-338-133 Roux
    Thank you.

• Options
    Legacy Force is currently looking for new members to join our guild! Recently we have had trouble with inactives and have 7 spaces open for new members. We require you to use line and hit the 600 energy cap every day, and as long as you have a team of 7* toons we'll be happy to have you! We regularly run t7 raids and are a friendly bunch of people! If you are interested in joining PM me your ally code and I'll add you to the guild!!!
  • Options
    Hello All,

Tano Thunder is the newest aspiring T7 guild in your galactic quadrant. We're a home for those who don't take themselves too seriously but serious enough to want to progress to the top of there individual abilities.If this sounds like a guild you want to be a part of, then fly on over! If you desire the hyperspace coordinates to the Tano Thunder sector, why just send me a PM with your ally code or post it here, and we'll send them right over.

Thank you,
  • Options
    Hello All,

Tano Thunder is the newest aspiring T7 guild in your galactic quadrant. We're a home for those who don't take themselves too seriously but serious enough to want to progress to the top of there individual abilities.If this sounds like a guild you want to be a part of, then fly on over! If you desire the hyperspace coordinates to the Tano Thunder sector, why just send me a PM with your ally code or post it here, and we'll send them right over.

Thank you,

I did forget, however, we're level 50+
  • Options
    Thugnaughts

leader Slenderman

O odious Ugnaught
    You move as a lug ought to
    I once had a smug thought
    A giant armed bug shot you

Thugnaughts are filling 10 remaining spots.

Join http://tinyurl.com/Thugnaught
    add officer celardar 871-497-751
  • Options
    Fringerators is recruiting daily contributors and raiders . We are t5 guild starting our1st t6 this week ,43 members , constantly donate gear to each other, we do have line but people talk in guild chat more ... Looking to progress to heroic just need more players .My line ID darkjedi64.... We are based in U.S. est but we have players from all over .Come give us a shot
  • oWNzu
    56 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Disorderly Conduct!!

We are a T7 raiding guild.

Are you looking for a guild that allows competition for that coveted #1 spot?
    Looking for easy communication through Line and a website?
    Do you spend your 600 NRG or close to it every day?
    Tired of missing raid hits with your guild?
    Or are you sick of just having to have a zero hit due to your guild leaders?
    Maybe you have a time that is convenient to play and you want the chance to hit the raid then?
    Want to take vacations without having a fear of being kicked?

Then Disorderly Conduct is the guild for you!!

We:
    Raid T7 3 times a week
    Have a website with forum
    Use Line for Raid and other communication
    Have different scheduled hit times for raids so everyone gets a full swing
    Have a friendly and chill group
    Give vacation relief
    Allow competition for the #1 reward spot for raids

Requirements:
    Spend your 600 nrg a day or close to it
    Have Line app on phone
    Choose from 4 raid times; 6am, 9am, noon or 7pm Pacific Standard Time (GMT -7)
    Be friendly

We are invite only, so please contact oWNz. The contact info is below.

Contact info:
    Search for "oWNz" on the Line app or use Line ID: “ownz.dc.swgoh.guild.” (you need the four periods) so we can get an invite out to you or visit our website www.thedisorderlyconduct.clanwebsite.com for more information.
    Post edited by oWNzu on
  • Options
    xX USE THE FORKS Xx

We have just set up a new Guild and currently have ten good, regular playing members with decent squads.

We are looking for active players who can compete in T5-T6 raids.

The ideal person will have at least ten 5* and six 6* characters, however we are willing to accept people below this requirement if regularly plays and completes daily guild challenges and produces the 600 coins mark.

We are guild who actively use chat and donates frequently to help our guild reach our true potential. We are a laid back group of players but are serious enough to want to improve and be the best we can be. We understand people have daily commitments elsewhere and can't always be online, just let one of us know so we are aware.

As we have just started we are currently saving coins for our first raid. So if you fancy a challenge and are looking for a fresh start just pop me a message or click the link below.
    https://discord.gg/gFzKS

Many thanks,
    Rouge Mongoose - Guild Leader
    xX USE THE FORKS Xx

Ally Code: 932-113-311
    SWGOH.GG Profile Link: https://swgoh.gg/u/rougemongoose/

***Note***
    .We are a F2P Guild - P2P players are welcomed
    .Three days of inactivity without prior notice will be removed - You can rejoin after this period.
    xX USE THE FORKS Xx
    R.Mongoose
    FORKING DECAs Leader
This discussion has been closed.