Looking for a Guild? Check here! (Part 2)

Replies

• Options
    Galactic Security wants you! We are a semi-casual guild looking for a few new, active members. We currently run T6 with Heroic on the horizon.

If you are level 70+ and want to raid (have at least 1 6* so you can get rewards immediately), we would be glad to bring you in. While we do want active members, we do not require full daily contributions and we have no problem with people taking vacations or brief time off (as long as they give us a heads up).

Our chat is always helpful, and we do offer tips and advice on how to maximize your game enjoyment. We also have a guild Line channel and use Discord for game discussion and scheduling.

Our time zone is EST (GMT-4), with reset at 930pm EST. Most of our members are US, but we have members from around the world.

If this sounds right for you, please send me a pm. You can also shoot me an Ally request at 879-417-165.

Good hunting!
  • Options
    "Too Old For This Sith" is a T7 Guild looking to fill 1 spot.

We complete T7 3 times a week, but we need more active members to keep earning coins so we can continue raiding at a high frequency.

The top 3 spots go to our officers, so if you are OK with that and are looking for a steady flow of T7 raid loot, send me an ally invite and I'll send you a Guild invite.

(We are GMT -04:00.)

Ally Code: 312-212-822
  • Options
    Hi guys.

We're a T7 guild looking for one member. We do T7 2-3 times a week. No chat apps required, only thing we ask is that you are active and listen to raid rules which will be posted in chat prior to each raid. We have a no damage period at the start of each raid and you must respect that. Obviously you'll need at least one 7* character to participate. We're a very friendly, laid back guild compared to most T7 guilds.

If this sounds like your thing then send me an ally request at 711-693-441 leave your current guild, or PM me and I'll send you an invite.
  • Options

Hello Internet friends. The Brute Squad is looking for a few new recruits. We had to let a few people go bc they weren't following raid rules. We have been crushing heroic raids for a few months. I have to say we have a great guild. Chat is very active, donations fly and honestly some good people. We don't have any crazy rules or line chat. We just want to make sure everyone has a chance at raid rewards. All we ask is you hit the 600 daily coins. My ally code is 914 371 269. Have a good one guys.
  • Options

We are also a new Guild (Rip Ley's Legion of Lettow) looking for new members because our leaders also quit or vanished.

Would you think about amalgamating our guilds? We are all very active and get our 600 coins each. Altogether there are 11 of us.

My ally code is 739-416-798

We also had to start a new guild because our leader and most of our officers went MIA. Our new guild is called Millennium Fukkatsu, and any one who is active is welcome to join. We have people ranging from lvl 80 to ones below 40 right not (they are friends from other games and improving rapidly). We are generous with donation and like to help one another out and have a line chat for guild (easier to help new players when you can post screenshots etc :))... We have space for 21 people right now so could accept all of you to our guild... We do T5 & T6 raids right now, based on what will benefit guild members the most...

When I search for your ally code, it says no player found so there may be a mistake with it...

If interested can contact me using Line app & I'll add you to our line group... My line id is trojanas
    My game ally code: 898 889 991
    An officer is helping with recruitment as has more space in her ally list. Her name is Allimid and ally code is: 793 447 768

• Options
    AntiDroidLeague is looking for members to prepare for the next Raid tier, we're a group of 6 experienced leaders in many mobile, social and mmo games. We're hardcore, combination of whales and addicted, dedicated F2P members. All of us have many top tier teams maxed, several can nearly single handedly clear the raid. We are looking for level 80+ players, with a stable of at least 10 maxed gear/level/skill characters.

The most important part, and the reason we formed this guild is simple: attitude. We're looking for hardcore players, whom also understand the any social game is about communicating and creating a environment for folks to feel comfortable, happy, joke around and muse on combinations and tactics. Hardcore players, who are also humanists and treat others as people. Good sense of humor, well spoken, and nerdy are all attributes we're looking for. Communication is absolutely paramount, and we live and die by that standard. We want everyone to get coins, get gear, get raid toys and progress successfully - while still treating everyone like they're people, which includes understanding life comes before gaming when it must. That's what we're looking for. If that sounds like you, please send a private message on the forum with your vital game stuff, as well as a bit about yourself.

Please be aware, while we will be aggressively and actively recruiting there will be a lull while we build this out with people that will enjoy playing together. Line is required, and you can find me on line: blackether.
  • Options
    Critical Chance
    Top 15 Guild Critical Chance is looking for 1 player. If you are a player with a T7 roster who is invested in the game and would like a drama free Guild that has it together please pm me or contact me through line. DarkHelmet leader line id davidwbjr
    Critical Chance Guild Rules
    1) Have fun above all else, enjoy playing this game and in return you will continue to play for a longer period.
    2) Respect your other guild mates. While debating is great for both guild and player, arguing is not and will never be tolerated.
    3) We use the Line app to communicate you must install it when joining the guild if not already installed.
    4) Guild coins, all players must complete 600 energy daily to pay for raids.
    New Raid Activation: Raids will be activated at least 12 hours early. Once a raid has been activated players who feel they will not be able to raid during the scheduled time will be able to use one character for zero damage. At the scheduled time the following day the Raid will be open to all free for all style.
    Post edited by Davidwbjr76 at 10:28PM
  • Options
    You guys all too hardcore.

Join our guild.

We are 45/50 active players. Mostly level 55-70. Just moved to tier4 raids, every 2-3 days. Most guys have 4* or 5* toons. Everybody donates gear too.

So yea, not hardcore T7 guild, just active players.
    No strict daily coin requirements.

Looking to add to our team. All welcome!

Add me as ally. Code: 893-763-397
  • Options
    If you're looking for a friendly group of people who aren't stingy with rules and work as a team, Ootini is the place for you. Most of our guild has been together for around 5 months now, and we love to see everyone improving. We crush heroic raids with ease and are looking forward towards the Tank Takedown Raid. We have both NA and EU players. Our only true requirement is that you join our Line group chat. If interested please message me on here or on Line. Happy raiding to you all!

-Crylo Ren
    Line ID- cryloren1
  • Options
    We have very few rules, ie only be active and compliance with the "needs" of every single ally.
    For now we will launch T4 and T5 raid with the goal of growing together and then get to play at level 7 raid.
    My ally code is: 429-266-497
    Per adesso lanceremo raid T4 e T5 con l'obiettivo di crescere insieme per poi arrivare a giocare a raid di livello 7.
    Il mio codice alleato è: 429-266-497
  • Options
    Shard Awakens is recruiting 3 more members;
    we are an active solid guild, communicative and organised, created since first day of the guilds;
    we do T7 3 times a week, and we make sure every member is getting the rewards;
    we request the 600 coins per day, respecting some rules when raiding, and join us on discord too, for a good communnication
    my ally code is 365-171-514, so if anybody is interested, pls pm
    ty
  • Options

We are also a new Guild (Rip Ley's Legion of Lettow) looking for new members because our leaders also quit or vanished.

Would you think about amalgamating our guilds? We are all very active and get our 600 coins each. Altogether there are 11 of us.

My ally code is 739-416-798

We also had to start a new guild because our leader and most of our officers went MIA. Our new guild is called Millennium Fukkatsu, and any one who is active is welcome to join. We have people ranging from lvl 80 to ones below 40 right not (they are friends from other games and improving rapidly). We are generous with donation and like to help one another out and have a line chat for guild (easier to help new players when you can post screenshots etc :))... We have space for 21 people right now so could accept all of you to our guild... We do T5 & T6 raids right now, based on what will benefit guild members the most...

When I search for your ally code, it says no player found so there may be a mistake with it...

If interested can contact me using Line app & I'll add you to our line group... My line id is trojanas
    My game ally code: 898 889 991
    An officer is helping with recruitment as has more space in her ally list. Her name is Allimid and ally code is: 793 447 768

Fixed my Player ID. Will talk to group and see what they think about joining. Appreciate the offer.
  • Options
    Long time group of gaming friends. We have just a couple spots to fill, just ask you be active.
    We are Parental Guidance Advised

Come talk to us on GroupMe Chat App: https://app.groupme.com/join_group/24239724/ccCo0L
  • Options

We are Dead Man Ewoking, a casual guild with a competitive spirit. We are active in chat, and with guild donations. We use a 3rd part chat app (kik) and have a forum for better communication neither of these are required though kik is highly recommended! Currently we are doing three heroic raids per week. We alternate raid times between 11am EDT and 4 pm EDT to make sure everyone gets a chance as we are an international guild. There is great guild leader and officer communication, and we always look out for what is in the best interest of the entire guild.

We are not a guild ran with crazy rules as far as guild contributions go. We will not reject you because you are not running the most meta arena squad. We will not kick you because you go away for a weekend. This is a game, and will be treated as such.

We are looking for players that love this game as much as we do. We simply want every member to give as much as he or she is able to give. We think the best fit for the raids we are running is someone who has at least 1 full squad of 7* and player level 70+. But exceptions can and have been made. We currently have two spots to fill. If you are interested just shoot me a pm and we will talk.
  • Options
    New Guild called Lunitari. Small but growing, casual games play. We expect daily players but missing a few days is fine since let's face it, some people work and games are not a priority compared to a job interview or whatever else life throws our way. PM me if you are interested so I know who to add. Also, I am not interested in a merger so other guilds need not ask. Thank you :)
  • Options
    Hi guys.

We're a T7 guild looking for one member. We do T7 2-3 times a week. No chat apps required, only thing we ask is that you are active and listen to raid rules which will be posted in chat prior to each raid. We have a no damage period at the start of each raid and you must respect that. Obviously you'll need at least one 7* character to participate. We're a very friendly, laid back guild compared to most T7 guilds.

If this sounds like your thing then send me an ally request at 711-693-441 leave your current guild, or PM me and I'll send you an invite.
  • Options
    Ewolkin on Sunshine
    Ewolkin Dead
    50 Dead Men Ewolkin

We have two guilds doing tier seven raids. 50 is doing T6 currently, but they are getting ready to hit T7. If you want to grow and get the best raid rewards, we have a spot for you.

When I started, I never thought I would be able to join the bigger guilds with the stronger players. I was wrong. If you think that too, I am here to tell you that you are welcome and we are here to help all our members, large, medium or small.

These are the only rules:

1. You need to have fun
    2. You need at least one 7* character (for when 50 start T7 raids)
    3. You need to put in your 600 everyday
    4. And you need to have Line app

If you are interested, message me here or on Line. My line ID is selbardissi

The only requirements are the ones I stated above.

We are a top guild family. You will be joining a group with a history of consistent success.

https://imgur.com/a/9Vyhm

We only have a few spots. Please message me as soon as possible if you are interested
  • Options
    We are Dead Man Ewoking, a casual guild with a competitive spirit. We are active in chat, and with guild donations. We use a 3rd part chat app (kik) and have a forum for better communication neither of these are required though kik is highly recommended! Currently we are doing three heroic raids per week. We alternate raid times between 11am EDT and 4 pm EDT to make sure everyone gets a chance as we are an international guild. There is great guild leader and officer communication, and we always look out for what is in the best interest of the entire guild.

We are not a guild ran with crazy rules as far as guild contributions go. We will not reject you because you are not running the most meta arena squad. We will not kick you because you go away for a weekend. This is a game, and will be treated as such.

We are looking for players that love this game as much as we do. We simply want every member to give as much as he or she is able to give. We think the best fit for the raids we are running is someone who has at least 1 full squad of 7* and player level 70+. But exceptions can and have been made. We currently have two spots to fill. If you are interested just shoot me a pm and we will talk.

I joined Dead Man Ewoking back in August, and will attest that it's full of awesome, helpful, laid back people!
  • Options
    Da Grubbiest Galaxy is looking for 15 new members.

Requirements are simple: Lvl 70+ and the ability to compete in tier 7 raids would be an advantage, but we will take you on if your keen and like grinding. We are currently finsihing a T7 raid in 30 to 34 hours and gaining Han Shards!
    It just takes us a few days to acquire the guild credit to attempt 1 because we only have 25 to 30 active members.

No damage requirement for the Raids(because we all get it wrong to start with) and no required arena rank needed. We do have very competitive players online regularly should you need help. You should be a little mature and very considerate to all guild members. We will accept players worldwide. A bit of personality and the commitment to log on once a day are ideal personality traits. If interested, please reply. We are a relaxed guild needing new blood who enjoy kicking Rancor's ****!

Is that you?

362-911-927 my Allie code for an invite. You will need to leave the guild you are currently in once you talk to me and we both have confirmation through private message.

May the force be with you.
  • Options
    SPACEBALLS THE GU1LD currently recruiting level 50+ ally code 483794181
  • Options
    Experienced core of players starting new guild, raids 630pm central time,
  • Options
    Join a established active guild.

We are 47/50 active players. Mostly level 55-70. Just moved to tier4 raids, every 2-3 days. Most guys have 4* or 5* toons. Everybody donates gear too.

So yea, not hardcore T7 guilds.
    No strict daily coin requirements.

Looking to add to our team. All welcome!

Add me as ally. Code: 893-763-397
  • Options
    US based guild looking for active players. We love Star Wars and love this game!! Please add this ally code and you'll get a guild invite: 879-332-649
  • Options
    Our guild is Team 3720 to 1 and we're a couple of strong players from completing T7 raids. We regularly finish T6 in two days and have roughly 27 active members. We're a mix of level 80 and up and comers. We're just looking for a few more active members to put us over the top. My ally code is 782-824-622.
  • Options
    Disorderly Conduct!!

We are a friendly and chill T7 only guild that raids 3 times a week. We do our best to make sure everyone gets a full swing at the raids and we generally get 25-26k guild coin every day. We would like that closer to 30k.

Have done some housecleaning and need 6 players now.
    We could replace another 7-8.

We will consider merging if it makes sense.

We need:
    600 guild coin earners
    Players with the Line app
    Players with at least one 7* toon

We offer:
    A choice of raid times and here they are: 6am, 9am, noon or 7pm Pacific Standard Time (GMT -7). We aim to please!

Contact info:
    Search for "oWNz" on the Line app or use Line ID: “ownz.dc.swgoh.guild.” (you need the four periods) so we can get an invite out to you or visit our website www.thedisorderlyconduct.clanwebsite.com for more information.
  • Jan_at_Arms
    2 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    BMF has open spots 43/50.

We are a lvl 79+ guild international guild that plays for fun and that optimises opportunities to raid for all. We had to boot some players that were only playing for themselves and did not follow guild agreements. The bright side of this? We have open spots :).

We raid tier 7 and do a zero damage attack in the first 24hrs so everyone can make the board and gets rewards. Next 12hrs one attack, nest 12hrs free for all. Our raid schedule is three raids in a row at 21.30 CET followed by one raid at 03.30 CET.

With the new raid coming up we will see what works for that one. If you want fun, in an active guild that takes care of optimising experience for all, feel free to add me as an ally (488-873-918) so I can invite you.

We would like active members making the 600 a day contribution.

Kind regards,

Jan
  • Options
    "Too Old For This Sith" is a T7 Guild looking to fill 1 spot.

We complete T7 3 times a week, but we need more active members to keep earning coins so we can continue raiding at a high frequency.

The top 3 spots go to our officers, so if you are OK with that and are looking for a steady flow of T7 raid loot, send me an ally invite and I'll send you a Guild invite.

(We are GMT -04:00.)

Ally Code: 312-212-822
  • Darkjedi64
    95 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Fringerators is recruiting... We are a T5-t6 guild at the moment . We've completed t6 but are more comfortable at 5 atm. Looking for daily 600/600 contributors. 43 members who are very good about donating gear and building each other up . US est but we have players from all over .Come conquer whatever the Galaxy throws at us together as a team .... My line iD is darkjedi64
  • Options
    SPS is looking to fill 1 spot for someone who wants to do T7 Heroic Raids. We have no minimum daily requirements and are very casual. We are also F2P and have an very active and friendly chat. If you have one 7 star character and this interests you, please send me a PM or ally request.
    Charged1981 (513-757-894)
This discussion has been closed.