Can we please get a response on the current problems with guilds/raids?

1235Next

Replies

• medetec
    1571 posts Member
    Options
    Once again I'd like to request the option (non mandatory implementation, option) for guild leaders to set raid rewards to equal distribution based on the median payout. Friendly guilds should not be forced to complete if they want to be friendly guilds. The overall rewards stay exactly the same just removed the low to high scaling.
  • Options
    Qeltar wrote: »

The raid is the only actual real game content in this game, and should not become another grind. If this otherwise excellent content becomes a joke due to terrible balancing, I am going to have a hard time continuing to justify the time (and money) spent grinding everywhere else.

Thank you for listening.

100% agreed on all points. Watching my Raid teams go from doing 200K plus damage per round, to less than 50K damage per round when we go up a tier, plus all of the other things you mentioned make raiding in this game pathetic...but it COULD be fixed and made to be fun.

• Options
    Vodo wrote: »
    Alexone wrote: »
    Kabbes wrote: »
    The gap between the tiers v and vi is a bit of an issue, in my view. Tier vi takes in days whatever tier v takes you in hours.

It might seem that way, but most likely your guild isn't ready yet for tier 6.

I see a problem here also. For our guild, T5 is almost too easy (and that means you have to be awake at 1 a.m. or you get a bad rank) while T6 is so hard it takes us at least 4 days to finish. Yeah, we are not really ready for T6, but on the other hand there's no real challenge for us in T5. So the gap between T5 and T6 may be a bit too wide.

A bit? My team typically does Tier 4, which we crush. Once we crank it up it to tier 5 *only* the whales can compete. In Tier 4 I'm always in our top 3. Switch to Tier 5, and I'm lower than the middle in terms of damage output.

I'd say this notion that there "might be" balance issues is quite easily verified.
  • Czert
    205 posts Member
    Options
    Fully agree with op and majority . step 1 is most unfair to guys which do it, since you have to spreed your dps over more targets, and need to say they deal more dps than rancor.
    One fast solution is that count all damage to anyone to be counted to raid damage, while pigs still killable.
    Second problem is that others stages are waaaay more dps counter friendly than others, especialy that stage with lock on doors. Here you can amas more dps with one team than in other stages with all 5 teams.
    And yes , that reward system which only greatly reward top 3 and rest get....it is not fair to ones which worked hard to earn coins for raid and in end get joke reward or no reward at all if they didnt even hace chance to participiate in raid.
This discussion has been closed.