Who obtained Yoda in the real hard event deserve a recognition like a special skin

Prev13456
EROSIONE
160 posts Member
edited May 2016
This is not to troll, it's just fair. It wasn't the same event. It wasn't as easy. The reward should be different. We actually invested to defeat an event it's not fair that we get the same rewards that the super easy event gives now.

Who obtained Yoda in the real hard event deserve a recognition like a special skin 269 votes

Yes you're right
65%
JJHGenakumaVrbascosRonoaldoSaetetHolysilverShadowHoundEM650RandallDeathstrokeanduincolferkozakjanosPoe_Dameron_BLK1Alsend_DrakeLokaiCartonifive2zeroMateosiusThePedroKidWenHandel 176 votes
No, please I deserved help
34%
darksideAksterTagichatnHbk146WolverineichotolotCharlesbusaStarSonzaphodEA_ModMikeDariovincentlondonCrookid01OmarFPGKAULIottomadduxTheShadow1983ChunHanSlowMoEleiem 93 votes

Replies

• Options
    Your reward was you got him yesterday.
    Will you complain when they make yoda shards available in a shard shop or a Cantina battle too?
  • EROSIONE
    160 posts Member
    Options
    Yes you're right
    I got him in the second event. You can't get him even now and want him in cantina????? Lol well man just ask for unlocking a complete roster 7* gear 10 because you can't make it.
  • EricsonX
    703 posts Member
    Options
    BWSkynobi wrote: »
    Your reward was you got him yesterday.
    Will you complain when they make yoda shards available in a shard shop or a Cantina battle too?

No, I myself will bloody cheer.
  • EROSIONE
    160 posts Member
    Options
    Yes you're right
    No matter there will always be crying people that obtain things crying... They will always know that they didn't deserve it. You can lie to everyone but not to yourself.
  • Options
    You'll get nothing and like it!
  • Options
    You're so awesome and great and wonderful and amazing because you could beat Yoda yesterday. Do you really even need a special reward, you're already better and smarter and more handsomer than everyone else.
  • Options
    EROSIONE wrote: »
    I got him in the second event. You can't get him even now and want him in cantina????? Lol well man just ask for unlocking a complete roster 7* gear 10 because you can't make it.

getting him in the second event was even easier than they just made it. Got one then and one just now.

• Xhowrude
    228 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Yes you're right
    You're so awesome and great and wonderful and amazing because you could beat Yoda yesterday. Do you really even need a special reward, you're already better and smarter and more handsomer than everyone else.

Only the pre nerf yoda winners would understand. I'm sorry that you aren't apart of this elite group. Run along with your post nerf yoda and pick flowers for me
  • Options
    ottomaddux wrote: »

getting him in the second event was even easier than they just made it. Got one then and one just now.

+1
  • EROSIONE
    160 posts Member
    Options
    Yes you're right
    Sooo many yes!!! See another proof there were 2 events with the same reward: a hard one and a super easy one. Now they will listen to the feedback!!! As they claim they do!!! Vote yes!!! If they reduced the event to a autoplay one why wouldn't they listen and reward fair people?
  • Options
    0a2b76fd6d6ef6b4fe0abbff1b45d0469e4baad1f8576f08798b81cc6b1e4fb7.jpg
    Green_Legend_Ran A storm is coming...
  • Juan123
    53 posts Member
    Options
    Yes you're right
    In B4 another close
  • Options
    I don't have enough jedis for level 5 Yoda, I deserve a prize for my suffering :(
  • Options
    Yes you're right
    I think that those who got them before the nerf should get something that makes them stand out from the post... Different colored light saber or something

I read the counter complaints about RNG and luck.. There's nothing lucky about planning for months the team you want to use. About farming the right gear... There's nothing lucky about retreating until you found a team that you could face... There's nothing lucky about having a little strategy...

Outside of that, I had the same chance to get him as every other f2p who went against him. I got wasted a bunch of times just like everyone else who got him... I played until I found the right combination that worked for me.

To those of you who didn't complain and we're going to work at it until you got it, I'm sorry these other people robbed you of that achieving something feeling.
  • EROSIONE
    160 posts Member
    Options
    Yes you're right
    Nah_Olos wrote: »
    I think that those who got them before the nerf should get something that makes them stand out from the post... Different colored light saber or something

I read the counter complaints about RNG and luck.. There's nothing lucky about planning for months the team you want to use. About farming the right gear... There's nothing lucky about retreating until you found a team that you could face... There's nothing lucky about having a little strategy...

Outside of that, I had the same chance to get him as every other f2p who went against him. I got wasted a bunch of times just like everyone else who got him... I played until I found the right combination that worked for me.

To those of you who didn't complain and we're going to work at it until you got it, I'm sorry these other people robbed you of that achieving something feeling.

Completely agree but it was actually EA that robbed people of that achieving something special feeling.
  • darkensoul
    1309 posts Member
    Options
    The event wasn't even hard. It seemed fine the way it was
  • Yudoka
    1274 posts Member
    Options
    We should also recognize people who won at a slot machine. Their strategy of coming along when the rng was perfect deserves recognition.

If you think your strategy and not rng was the major factor in finishing Yoda yesterday, you're fooling yourself.
    They groaned, they stirred, they all uprose, Nor spoke, nor moved their eyes; It had been strange, even in a dream, To have seen those dead men rise.
  • Twyst3d
    58 posts Member
    Options
    Yes you're right
    I voted Yes. I still believe Yoda needed a Nerf. Just not as hard a Nerf as he got. Problem is also many didn't succeed despite the odds. They hit autoplay til it happened. THOSE people do NOT deserve anything.
  • Yudoka
    1274 posts Member
    Options
    Twyst3d wrote: »
    I voted Yes. I still believe Yoda needed a Nerf. Just not as hard a Nerf as he got. Problem is also many didn't succeed despite the odds. They hit autoplay til it happened. THOSE people do NOT deserve anything.

Yeah, this was way harder of a nerf than I expected, if one at all. I would've been fine just slowing him down. Him going nuts and chaining-killing multiple guys was the main issue for me. I could kill his adds and have full guys minus protection, and then in on turn I was down 3-4 guys. It's like, okay...
    They groaned, they stirred, they all uprose, Nor spoke, nor moved their eyes; It had been strange, even in a dream, To have seen those dead men rise.
  • EROSIONE
    160 posts Member
    Options
    Yes you're right
    Yudoka wrote: »
    We should also recognize people who won at a slot machine. Their strategy of coming along when the rng was perfect deserves recognition.

If you think your strategy and not rng was the major factor in finishing Yoda yesterday, you're fooling yourself.
    Oh well done on you for pushing autoplay!!! Nice strategy... A lot of thinking required and I understand how proud you are for achieving to reach the top left corner of the monitor with your finger!
  • gobears21
    1265 posts Member
    Options
    I just want my 40 purple mats back out of JC, ahsoka and barriss
  • Options
    This is not to troll, it's just fair. It wasn't the same event. It wasn't as easy. The reward should be different. We actually invested to defeat an event it's not fair that we get the same rewards that the super easy event gives now.

I have not even received this update he his still super insanely difficult.
  • Options

+ 1
  • Options
    Yes you're right

I've heard the "slot machine" analogy a handful of times already, I'm not saying there isn't a little RNG luck in your favor (it does help) but there is a fair amount of planning needed.

Leading up to this, I read the last group of complaints on March... And in February.. I stayed away from farming Mace and Ashoka... Jedi Knight Guardian.. I put focus into the farmable characters that were doing well.

That's planning.

Going into the match, I didn't want to face a Fisto and Lumi combo, so I backed out. I didn't have the resources to farm Ben like some did, so I chose to fight teams that were more on my level...

I stopped using QGJ's secondary ability because after a while, I realized that yoda was stealing my crit up and going nuke on me...

I stopped trying to take on three at once and focused on the weakest one until I only had to face two...

There's more strategy than you're giving credit to...

• Options
    Yes you're right
    Yes so that the whiners will get jelly
  • Yudoka
    1274 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options

Oh well done on you for pushing autoplay!!! Nice strategy... A lot of thinking required and I understand how proud you are for achieving to reach the top left corner of the monitor with your finger!

They nerfed it too much, I agree. But there was no real strategy yesterday either. You either got lucky or kept hitting your head against a wall. Unless you think there was a magic strategy involved in level 70 teams finishing the event?

I bet if the event was repeatable, majority of those that finished would not be able to do so a second time.
  • Tohopka
    97 posts Member
    Options
    Ah ok, I just finished tier VI but switched my guys around and thought that was the reason I won. I only have 2 that are 7* though so that one is gonna take a bit to get.
  • DaKraken
    121 posts Member
    Options
    Yes you're right
    Pink dress yoda for the nerfed version.
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    What's with the terrible poll answers where having a different opinion means your dumb

Yes or no would suffice.

And us who got it yesterday can just happily live knowing that we are better at the game than the nerf cadets.
  • EROSIONE
    160 posts Member
    Options
    Yes you're right

They nerfed it too much, I agree. But there was no real strategy yesterday either. You either got lucky or kept hitting your head against a wall. Unless you think there was a magic strategy involved in level 70 teams finishing the event?

Yes there were strategy, waiting on things to happen it's called planning, and best adapting to RNG... Trying to create the perfect combination of events it's not random it's planning. I felt so proud when I made it. You'll never feel like that. They spoiled that feeling for your event... U can only feel bored of achieving something anyone anytime can. They ruined your fun. Fun here was the process to get there... You'll never get it back. I so wanted to face Yoda again after I made it!