Who obtained Yoda in the real hard event deserve a recognition like a special skin

12346Next

Replies

• Hbk146
    215 posts Member
    Options
    No, please I deserved help
    U sure argue a lot about a toon that is hardly getting used in arena. Yoda is a nice bonus for when u r pretty far into the game like grievous even later and that is it. I am a top20 player and never bothered with him. Still not really trying but slowly i am meeting the conditions by "accident". Love it when the super whales claim they achieved everything because of their abilities, ridiculous. This game is great because it doesnt give in to the whale **** everytime, thereby letting us f2p guys show u that your thousands of dollars barely got u an adavantage over us. And u know what? U still willingly throw your money out of the window. That means u r entitled to the smallest of advantages cause that is all u need as it seems.
  • Options
    Yes you're right
    I'm proud of myself for doing beating him pre-nerf, but I agree with the nerf. (Idk how strong the nerf actually is, obviously, because I beat him and never got to play the nerf)

I would love to have him ride into battle in that little floating chair he has in Episode II though.
  • Options
    during this current event, I had 7* GC, 7* Lum at level 77, Asoka as level 76, JG at level 75 and Plo at level 73 all with gear 9. Yoda was hitting so hard, that the heals couldn't help. All it did was buy you another round to get an attack from him. He would kill you before JC heal cool down could refresh. And the 2 other Jedi's were almost as bad. My weakest team member was Plo at level 9 gear and level 73. He would be 2 shotted by anyone.
  • Hangfire
    497 posts Member
    Options
    Yes you're right
    Yes, we do deserve a special award, except those who finished prenerf using 5's prebug fix.
    OK troll attempt over
  • Megadeth3700
    1017 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Yes you're right
    Nah_Olos wrote: »
    I think that those who got them before the nerf should get something that makes them stand out from the post... Different colored light saber or something

I read the counter complaints about RNG and luck.. There's nothing lucky about planning for months the team you want to use. About farming the right gear... There's nothing lucky about retreating until you found a team that you could face... There's nothing lucky about having a little strategy...

Outside of that, I had the same chance to get him as every other f2p who went against him. I got wasted a bunch of times just like everyone else who got him... I played until I found the right combination that worked for me.

To those of you who didn't complain and we're going to work at it until you got it, I'm sorry these other people robbed you of that achieving something feeling.

Same, took two months of farming and hours of battling Yoda before RNG was on my side to unlock him at 7*. Then a month later he gets nerfed hard and a little while after that he becomes easy to beat.

I get why they made the changes to the event but it's the Nerf that hurts the most. First they nerfed his damage, this was okay because his utility was strong. But now his utility has fallen off even more now that tenacity up can be dispelled. Honestly I would rather see a buff in him then get a skin. I don't care if the people who beat him now get the same rewards.
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • Options
    Yes you're right
    Hbk146 wrote: »
    U sure argue a lot about a toon that is hardly getting used in arena. Yoda is a nice bonus for when u r pretty far into the game like grievous even later and that is it. I am a top20 player and never bothered with him. Still not really trying but slowly i am meeting the conditions by "accident". Love it when the super whales claim they achieved everything because of their abilities, ridiculous. This game is great because it doesnt give in to the whale **** everytime, thereby letting us f2p guys show u that your thousands of dollars barely got u an adavantage over us. And u know what? U still willingly throw your money out of the window. That means u r entitled to the smallest of advantages cause that is all u need as it seems.

This thread applys to F2P too, I abandoned the Meta and farmed Jedi Only for 2 months to 7* him. Only to have him nerfed to the ground. I don't care that the rewards are the same for people who beat him now. But they went way to heavy with his Nerf. Very frustrating.
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • Options
    5* yoda, jedi padawan, blue saber
    6* yoda, jedi knight, yellow, blue or green saber
    7* yoda, jedi master, any of the above or opt for purple or green/short saber!