Empire event ** Megathread**

Replies

• isreal
    200 posts Member
    Options
    Anyone refresh it?

Do you get the 1mil kicker for first round of refresh?
  • Options
    Ye, i wish we could just turn off the Event Notification
  • Options
    Merging duplicate threads into this one.. :|
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Options
    isreal wrote: »
    Anyone refresh it?

I just had my reset and no second 1mil.
    {RotE}
  • Phipps
    1107 posts Member
    Options
    Super ez, auto won it....f2p
  • Options
    I like the idea of the event, even though I can't get past the third wave with my roster. Something to work on.

For all the smug commenters pointing out that it can be done easily with FTP toons, yes, of course it can, but the notice for the event was very short. Most people have farmed other toons. That doesn't make you more clever, just lucky. Enjoy the rewards but no need to keep patting yourselves on the back for it.
  • Options
    1.) Counterwatch all chars on first turn
    2.) Every enemy will use AoE
    3.) Hilarity ensues
  • Options
    why doesn't Leia stay stealth moving to the next round?
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Options
    Merging duplicate threads into this one.. :|

That explains this:

vJu28fk.jpg
    {RotE}
  • Options
    Next time will be an ugnaught/CUP/gameroan guard- event
  • Options
    I like this event. It is a bit of a pain those 4 RGs stunning every breath you take, and the gear rewarded could (more like should) be MUCH better. It says you can get up to 11 of some nice pieces of gear, but the most I got so far was 3.

Other than that, Lando is a total beast, AA is a need and Fives can tank one of the Emperor's lightining. And as someone calculated, you can get almost 2M credits durring this week. Not bad at all!
  • isreal
    200 posts Member
    Options
    LaLiam wrote: »
    isreal wrote: »
    Anyone refresh it?

I just had my reset and no second 1mil.

Thanks!
  • PugVader
    438 posts Member
    Options
    growlkin wrote: »
    I like the idea of the event, even though I can't get past the third wave with my roster. Something to work on.

For all the smug commenters pointing out that it can be done easily with FTP toons, yes, of course it can, but the notice for the event was very short. Most people have farmed other toons. That doesn't make you more clever, just lucky. Enjoy the rewards but no need to keep patting yourselves on the back for it.

+1
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Wonder why this one is different than other challenges that have the separate tiers, with rewards for each tier. Maybe so that the ending rewards can be bigger, which yeah, that reward is a motivation, although my roster requires like 10 times that reward in order to get it right now haha! Might be one of those events like the Yoda one, comes around every month or so.

Nice to have some new content!
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Options
    Namely that he never, ever lands speed down?
  • Pikot
    65 posts Member
    Options
    Mine landed speed down on Vader and Emperor.
  • Options
    EA is getting better on creating the worse event ever. Now most of the f2p players cant even have a small reward. I guess its all about feeding the whales.
  • Options
    a few ability mats would of been cool as you got to the 2nd or 3rd go round
  • Options
    ^+1 works fine
  • QuiteDrunk
    188 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    another event only whales can compleate, give it 3-4 months and maybe ill have the credits to level up the heroes needed for this event. but i hope to god i find a better game to waste my time on because this one is fast leaving a bad taste in my mouth.

i find it remarkable how EA make these events that less than 5% of the game player base can actually compleat, it is a real big **** you to the rest of us and makes me want to stop playing this game.
  • Options
    GajoNikado wrote: »
    Ackbar, Fives, Hoth Rebel Scout, ST Han. You tell me which one of those is so-so. Not first picks but the meta started shifting a while ago. Finishing at least 3 of those until now wasn't that big of a shocker. Especially with the raids gaining in importance.

You can only get those effectively from Cantina and Arena shipments. And if you think about it really well: you have: QGJ, Daka, Savage, Assaj, HK47, IG88, Ahsoka, and Poe that are as much as important as this toons. If you got THIS particular toons and noone of the others, then i wouldnt call your plan as a good one. If you got this toons + the ones that i have mentioned, you are not a f2p player
    • Assaj (LOL no), Daka (4* meh), Droids : no need (but the IG's are 6* for the raids)
    • QGJ and Ahsoka : love both, finished Yoda 7* with them
    • Savage and Poe : both at 6* currently, will finish them eventually
    And I was MONTHS in the game before even considering Ackbar, Han, HRS. Just finished them kinda together. At least SOME of the characters for the event have been really good choices to farm for weeks already. I was just lucky enough to have my blind farm from pre-protection turning out to be very useful (Lando).

However, @GajoNikado , I won't claim to be entirely f2p, but those bits of money over the course of 6 months aren't even enough to be considered a Dolphin.
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Romao33
    121 posts Member
    Options
    do the math

last time you received shards for 3 characters. So: 26/3=8.67
    There are 12 characters in that pack, so the chance for the one you're targetting: 3/12=0.25
    So the average amount of shards you will receive for the one you're targetting: 8.67*0.25=3.25 shards per pack

Say you need 250 shards: 250/3.25=76.92 pulls to be done to get it, as a probability
    76.92 multiply by 1040 crystalls, magic, is 80000 crystalls in total. And if you buy only 100EUR crystall packs, you will need 5,09 of it.

Are you ready to put 500 EUR in this game for the chance to updgrade 12 of your characters?

The answer is yours
  • Nebulous
    1476 posts Member
    Options
    It's not as hard as everyone is making it out to be. Here was my team:
    AA (l), 5s, sthan, Biggs and Luke.

Biggs and Luke are 4* and level 65 gear level 7/8. Biggs died in stage 5 and Luke died in stage 6.

AA as a leader allows the event unique ability to trigger his leader skill and gets rebel allies to attack. Just spam that ability every time it's off cooldown. It's a short 2 turn cooldown so it should be up very frequently. When the troopers aoe, all your toons will counter attack and Nuke them down.

On the last stage, have Han taunt. Get all the royal guards to hit him for a whopping 800 per attack and watch how often your ackbar and 5s will move. The slow by rg works to your advantage as his taunt will last the entire time you melt the emporer. Just focus fire the emperor with the fish and clone.

I hope this helps.
  • scuba
    14067 posts Member
    Options
    Next time will be an ugnaught/CUP/gameroan guard- event

I'll be ready

KY338aM.jpg
  • Stuwart
    137 posts Member
    Options
    Those are only the rewards the first completition. The 2nd I got 45,000 credits and like 4 shards
  • Options
    It was super fun
  • Sysy
    307 posts Member
    Options
    This event is definitely not as hard as the complaints. I finished it three times with l74 g9 6* Ackbar lead, l77 g8 7* STHan, l72 g8 5* Fives, l64 g8 4* Luke and l58 g7 4* Biggs. I initially thought I need to wait till the end of the week. But clearly you simply need to hit the button of retribution as often as possible. Survive first 3 waves, heal back to full thanks to Vader. And pop up STHan taunt during Emperor and nuke him asap.
    swgoh.gg/u/Sysydrexler007
  • Options
    Eh. I was able to do the droid event because that is my focus. I don't have the crew for this one. Oh, well. I'm happy there are events that others can enjoy, too.
  • Options
    Wow difficult. Wasn't able to get past stage 3...that's what the Booster packs are for...
  • EventineElessedil
    6171 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    All FTP heroes, so stop complaining. Live with your farming choices.
    It was a breeze. Absolutely crushed it with my Rebel squad. Palps never got a shot off, and I didn't even lose my protection. Smashed.
    • 77 Ackbar 7*IX
    • 80 Luke 7*XI
    • 80 Biggs 7*VIII
    • 80 St Han 7*IX
    • 79 HR Scout 76*IX
    And I only have one droid and my Jedi are low level, so yay, I finally got to participate in an event. Yay.