Grats to Maraxus for soloing P1 T7!

Replies

• LordAlvert
    1193 posts Member
    Options
    ubn87 wrote: »
    I have two possible teams for coming p1.

Aa g9,Rey 10,GS 10,phasma 10, qgj 11
    Or
    Phasma, Rey, ee 9, GS, qgj.

Can't decide which to use. Gearwise all are maxed except aa and ee. And I thought that with phasma lead I might get some lucky assist and have ee healing plus cleanse.

Anyone experienced with both combos that can give me some input.

Both of these are good for heroic. My guess is both will do between 400000 and 700000 with a lot of RNG involved. I would make phasma lead for either combo.
  • Maraxus
    821 posts Member
    Options
    Silleck wrote: »
    Our guildie did 2m p1. T7. One try, didn't need a day of trying.

Good for him! Im glad that after all the tips , team composition etc... They were able to do it :)
    For 2m damage that means they finished p1 and went over to p2 right?
  • Silleck
    423 posts Member
    Options
    Maraxus wrote: »

Good for him! Im glad that after all the tips , team composition etc... They were able to do it :)

Nope, damage doesn't carry over between phases.

Leader and co-founder of BHG
  • Maraxus
    821 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options

It obviously does... When i finished p1 i went directly to P2, did a doorphase and got rancor to 96% of his life... And despite all that i still didnt do more than 2m damage.

So i think you were just trolling me sir. It is not possible to do 2m damage on p1 without going into p2 and doing at least 5/6% of P2

P1 is about 1.85 mil...

I guess you didnt think about that heh ;)
  • Naecabon
    1243 posts Member
    Options

It obviously does... When i finished p1 i went directly to P2, did a doorphase and got rancor to 96% of his life... And despite all that i still didnt do more than 2m damage.

So i think you were just trolling me sir. It is not possible to do 2m damage on p1 without going into p2 and doing at least 5/6% of P2

P1 is about 1.85 mil...

I guess you didnt think about that heh ;)

He's probably just misunderstanding what you're saying.

What Maraxus is saying is you can move on to the next phase and pad your score with more damage to the total.

Technically Silleck is right in that damage doesn't "Carry over" from one phase to the next, but that's only if you didn't finish the phase.
  • LordAlvert
    1193 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options

Screenshots something... Or it didn't happen. And can be filed under troll. Will be ignored moving forward. Takes some RNG. Might get lucky first time but unlikely.
  • Maraxus
    821 posts Member
    Options
    Naecabon wrote: »
    Technically Silleck is right in that damage doesn't "Carry over" from one phase to the next, but that's only if you didn't finish the phase.

Yes i perfectly got that and i guess that was my way of "checking" if he was telling the truth or not ;) since i know its impossible to do 2m in p1 only

@Silleck failed the test !
  • Fave
    96 posts Member
    Options
    Awesome feat you did Maraxus; congrats

I wish I could read all the comments but I can't. I'm really tired of people getting involved in discussions only to criticize. It's everywhere on this site.
    I think it would be enjoyable for them to create a new thread called : " criticizing those that don't know how to criticize well enough"
  • Options
    @Maraxus join us for one Day :D
  • Options
    Fave wrote: »

I wish I could read all the comments but I can't. I'm really tired of people getting involved in discussions only to criticize. It's everywhere on this site.
    I think it would be enjoyable for them to create a new thread called : " criticizing those that don't know how to criticize well enough"

Ironic... To say the least. Aren't you criticizing the site and vast amounts of people?
  • Smite
    259 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options

@Fave

You are good if you only read the answers from Maraxus which he mostly quoted. Just ignore the rest who like to start a discussion in lack of attension.
  • Fave
    96 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks Smite
    I wish there was an option where you can click on someone's name and choose ignore. Thereby not displaying any comments from that individual.
    Have a good and again congrats to Maraxus and his team.
  • Silleck
    423 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    0jvPZJ.jpg

Try again, jeks, our leader did it.

Yes he was doing damage in p2, but when he went back to the raid page, it was at p2, 100%
    His damage didn't carry over to p2, it all counted as p1 damage, even though during the fight he entered p2
    I'll explain better. After he went throu p1, he entered p2. The damage he did in p2, counted towards p1. When he wiped and went to the raid page, rancor was still at full health for p2.
    the damage doesn't carry over between phases.
    @Maraxus who failed what? Obviously not me.
  • Naecabon
    1243 posts Member
    Options
    0jvPZJ.jpg

Yes he was doing damage in p2, but when he went back to the raid page, it was at p2, 100%
    His damage didn't carry over to p2, it all counted as p1 damage, even though during the fight he entered p2
    I'll explain better. After he went throu p1, he entered p2. The damage he did in p2, counted towards p1. When he wiped and went to the raid page, rancor was still at full health for p2.

Nah it just means he didn't do any damage in P2 to matter. Maraxus dented P2 with his attempt when it spilled over. It definitely counts as P2 damage if it was done in P2.
  • Silleck
    423 posts Member
    Options
    0jvPZJ.jpg

Nah it just means he didn't do any damage in P2 to matter. Maraxus dented P2 with his attempt when it spilled over. It definitely counts as P2 damage if it was done in P2.

Sorry you are wrong.
    If you go into p1, and he has 1% and you continue on into p2 and do 1m. Guess what?
    All that damage counts towards p1, and rancor will be at 100% in p2
    Dent? 200k? Rancor was still at 100% in p2, care to explain? Cause I was in that raid, I saw it and everyone else did.
  • LordAlvert
    1193 posts Member
    Options
    0jvPZJ.jpg

Sorry you are wrong.
    If you go into p1, and he has 1% and you continue on into p2 and do 1m. Guess what?
    Dent? 200k? Rancor was still at 100% in p2, care to explain? Cause I was in that raid, I saw it and everyone else did.

I think based on the screenshot this is the new leader in the clubhouse.
  • Silleck
    423 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    @Naecabon
    Jeks did over 2m, I did 500k.
    when I entered p2 with my door squad. Rancor was at 100%
    So damage doesn't carry over between phases.
    He did 200k I'm sure that would leave rancor at less than 100% wouldn't you agree?
  • scuba
    14186 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    0jvPZJ.jpg

Sorry you are wrong.

Everytime i have finished P1 and moved on to P2 if I did 2% damage in P2 and others waited till I was done than if someone went into P2 then it would be at 98%.

I don't know all the circumstances around him doing what he did. But if he overdamaged P1, others actually cleared while he was working on his solo run, and then you all went into p2 while he was still doing his run then yes you would see P2 at 100%.
    You can actually have people clear all other phases yet still have someone in P1. The damage only gets added to that phase when they finish the battle. If the phase is done already than they get credit on the leader board but it does nothing for that phase.

Our last run we had 3 players get over 800k in P1 and 3 others that got over 300k in P1, by overdamaging.
  • Silleck
    423 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    scuba wrote: »
    0jvPZJ.jpg

Sorry you are wrong.

Everytime i have finished P1 and moved on to P2 if I did 2% damage in P2 and others waited till I was done than if someone went into P2 then it would be at 98%.

I don't know all the circumstances around him doing what he did. But if he overdamaged P1, others actually cleared while he was working on his solo run, and then you all went into p2 while he was still doing his run then yes you would see P2 at 100%.
    You can actually have people clear all other phases yet still have someone in P1. The damage only gets added to that phase when they finish the battle. If the phase is done already than they get credit on the leader board but it does nothing for that phase.

Our last run we had 3 players get over 800k in P1 and 3 others that got over 300k in P1, by overdamaging.

He said himself, that when he re entered p2, rancor was at 100%

• Silleck
    423 posts Member
    Options
    Anyways, doesn't matter jeks did over 2m, that's all I wanted to say.
    And it takes nothing away from maraxus. Good job to you sir.
    You were the first. We followed in your foot steps. Props to you!
    @Maraxus
  • scuba
    14186 posts Member
    Options
    0jvPZJ.jpg

Sorry you are wrong.

Hmm, are you sure that he didn't say when he entered P2, from crossing over, it was at 100% because it will be, even if others have already killed P2 when you clear P1 you start P2 at 100% doesn't matter where it really is. Same going from P2 to P3 or P3 to p4. The reason I ask is because the picture you showed has P2 at about 25-30% done.
  • Silleck
    423 posts Member
    Options
    0jvPZJ.jpg

Sorry you are wrong.

Hmm, are you sure that he didn't say when he entered P2, from crossing over, it was at 100% because it will be, even if others have already killed P2 when you clear P1 you start P2 at 100% doesn't matter where it really is. Same going from P2 to P3 or P3 to p4. The reason I ask is because the picture you showed has P2 at about 25-30% done.

Not sure, I'll ask him when I find some time!
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Options
    0jvPZJ.jpg

Nice work is that the video I seen with Teebo lead elder ewok scout Phasma QGJ all FTP . And yes it went into phase 2 over 2 million damage
  • Naecabon
    1243 posts Member
    Options
    @Maraxus

Yeah he technically did more damage than Maraxus, the point we're making is P1 only has so much HP. It's not like he did "more damage" in P1 than Maraxus. He did the exact same in P1, and then more in P2.

When he finished that attempt whoever joined P2 after it was cashed in would have found a Rancor at reduced HP based on his finish.
  • Maraxus
    821 posts Member
    Options
    @Maraxus

Ok my whole point was that it wasnt possible to do 2m in P1 only... And when i did my run and did 4% on P2, the damage did actually count and all my guild could see 96% on P2

At that point i wasnt aiming at highest score ever anyway cause my focus was doing P1 and the goal was acheived :)

Im sure a lot of people will be able to do 2m+ runs now... And as their should! The whole point of this thread was exactly enabling people to do that and i am really glad people are managing to do it !!!

One day maybe ill try a run at highest score ever in a full raid. For now my max was 2.55m when i finished that raid zerging p2/3/4 with rest of the guild :)

Anyway cant wait for another raid to debug! This one is "gettin old" eheh
  • Maraxus
    821 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks Smite
    I wish there was an option where you can click on someone's name and choose ignore. Thereby not displaying any comments from that individual.
    Have a good and again congrats to Maraxus and his team.

Dont hesitate to pm me if you want a summary of the things important discussed here
  • scuba
    14186 posts Member
    Options
    @Maraxus

Ok my whole point was that it wasnt possible to do 2m in P1 only... And when i did my run and did 4% on P2, the damage did actually count and all my guild could see 96% on P2

At that point i wasnt aiming at highest score ever anyway cause my focus was doing P1 and the goal was acheived :)

Im sure a lot of people will be able to do 2m+ runs now... And as their should! The whole point of this thread was exactly enabling people to do that and i am really glad people are managing to do it !!!

One day maybe ill try a run at highest score ever in a full raid. For now my max was 2.55m when i finished that raid zerging p2/3/4 with rest of the guild :)

Based on the image supplied, shows P1 cleared and 30%+ of P2 cleared, the raid most likely went something like this.

While leader was in soloing P1, others in the guild cleared P1 and went on to P2, So most of the guild got to see P2 close to if not at 100%.

When leader cleared P1 and crossed into P2 it was at 100% as it would be since he never left battle and that is the only time damage and health update with overall health and damage. Had he re-entered battle after finishing that run the rancor in P2 would most likely have been at 70% or lower, if not then something is wrong, the image clearly shows that Raid is 30%+ into P2.
  • Maraxus
    821 posts Member
    Options
    @Maraxus

Based on the image supplied, shows P1 cleared and 30%+ of P2 cleared, the raid most likely went something like this.

While leader was in soloing P1, others in the guild cleared P1 and went on to P2, So most of the guild got to see P2 close to if not at 100%.

When leader cleared P1 and crossed into P2 it was at 100% as it would be since he never left battle and that is the only time damage and health update with overall health and damage. Had he re-entered battle after finishing that run the rancor in P2 would most likely have been at 70% or lower, if not then something is wrong, the image clearly shows that Raid is 30%+ into P2.

Yep this explanation seems accurate ;) thanks dude
  • Options
    @Maraxus thanks for the advice I did my fourth and was down to 8 pct phase one and did 1.7 million. Rex got his primary omega yesterday... Last upgrade left is phasma omega fusillade.

You have been very very helpful. And this is a very cool legit world #1 and cool of your guild to let you. Period. I wouldn't even ask mine cause they all need the phase one damage... So I only get one shot as my guys keep going.

Missed three speed downs and too many teebo in a row with 15 pct left. It was going awesomely up to that point.
  • Options
    I wish EVERYONE could just be astounded by this accomplishment. It's a shame some like @LordAlvert can still find a way to belittle such an accomplishment and the toons it took to do it. This is WAY out of my league but I hope some day to have the toons and the collaboration from fellow guildmates to accomplish similar feats, even if they do not measure in magnitude.

Well done guys.
This discussion has been closed.