Rewards Aayla Event *Dev Comment*

Replies

• Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    Igor08 wrote: »
    You all think you're disappointed now, wait until you actually unlock Aayla.
    She looked so good on paper... :(

Whatever... She is awesome
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    Galdin_Wan wrote: »
    You obviously haven't fought her maxed out on a top tier arena team.

Actually I built a whole Arena team around her. She's average, nothing more.

Stun, assist, counter, self heal with good HP is average?
  • Options
    A new sucker is born every second...
    I feel stupid refreshing 3 or 4 times when i didn't have a lot of crystals to begin with. Wouldn't have done that if I knew the display was bugged. I thought they were throwin' us a bone. Silly me.
  • Options
    Totally miss leading! Thanks EA:(
    Light of north aka darkmal
  • Options
    Timitock wrote: »
    You all think you're disappointed now, wait until you actually unlock Aayla.
    She looked so good on paper... :(

Whatever... She is awesome

Love me my aayla
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Options
    In my opinion if it says possible then it should list EVERY possible reward.. so 1 credit up to 2m...

Appreciate was prob the intention but it certainly implies that the rewards you can view are possible not UP TO
  • Options
    I bought crystals for this event, I got scammed. May I please get my money back!
  • MaxiPriest
    619 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    * to the tune of Sarah, Sarah by Starship *

Aayla, Aayla
    Refreshes are makin' u rich
    Aayla, Aayla
    No crystals is a good time for adding more

Arena
    In the game when the stakes are high
    GW
    My teams were wiped while my credits stood still

I'll never find another game like you
    For gearing up, it takes luck
    We're getting bored, starships must come true
  • CapnnRex
    184 posts Member
    Options
    I got 18 Aayla shards in one day. No complaints from me at all. Great event
  • Options
    CapnnRex wrote: »
    I got 18 Aayla shards in one day. No complaints from me at all. Great event

The point is, that's all you're getting. Well, technically, you might get another one or 3 if you spend hundreds of crystals.

So the 18 Aayla shards is arguably just bait to get you to pay, since those alone won't do you much good.
  • Options
    Hobnob wrote: »
    Bit harsh to show rewards as 21 shards and 2m credits for a reset when you go and pay real money for crystals on that basis!

It's called marketing. Fell for it, refreshed 2 times, got useless rewards
  • Options
    Have to agree with everybody else, this feels very shady. I didn't refresh, but did get 8 Aayla shards from Tier 3, 19 total.
  • Serya
    334 posts Member
    Options
    Very cool event!

Just need to fix the possible rewards text so it's accurate. They should have pushed something out to fix this first thing so people didn't get all fired up about it, seems like an easy fix.
  • Options
    Yes, I agree fix the language to acritly represent rewards!
  • methoss1004
    148 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    The conversion rate for the drops is:
    credits 68,525 / 85 = 806:1
    Ayala 320 / 4 = 80:1
    JC / JKG 100 / 2 = 50:1
    mats = no conversion
    so 75 crystals would get you 60,450 credits OR 0.94-1.5 shards OR some number of mats.
    The minimum I have seen listed by anyone so far is 20,000 credits (25 crystals worth) + 2 JC shards (100 crystals worth) + 3 mats. The best I have seen was 220,000 credits (273 crystals worth) + 4 JC shards (200 crystals worth) + 5 mats. So the range in which I has been reported is 125-473 crystals worth of stuff (plus mats) for 75 crystals. So I argue its not a 'rip off.' The value of items is greater than the crystals paid, though you may not get the items you desire, kinda like chromium packs.

HOWEVER

It is totally misleading and grossly false advertising to say we *could* have the possibility of 2m credits and 21 shards if the actual max credits is less than 2m and the actual max shards is less than 21. A reputable company would honor their mistaken advertisement and work *quickly* to fix the advertisement so they dont have to continue to honor it. It seams this is a known bug which means they arnt responding very quickly to it....
  • Options
    I got around 200K from a refresh and some shards. I do not feel cheated. Those are clearly marked as possible rewards. Means you could get very little, a small amount, a medium amount, a large amount, and etc... I got lucky and get the higher amounts. In the droid event awhile back during those days of spring some people got a full HK-47 character, I never did. The luck of the game goes different ways at different times. One time you get lucky and get the full character, and at other times no. Sorry but your not always going to be lucky all of the time. The game catches up and the stuff works out over the long term.
  • Options
    I got around 200K from a refresh and some shards. I do not feel cheated. Those are clearly marked as possible rewards. Means you could get very little, a small amount, a medium amount, a large amount, and etc... I got lucky and get the higher amounts. In the droid event awhile back during those days of spring some people got a full HK-47 character, I never did. The luck of the game goes different ways at different times. One time you get lucky and get the full character, and at other times no. Sorry but your not always going to be lucky all of the time. The game catches up and the stuff works out over the long term.

To be clear, the possible rewards say "2.04 million" and 21 shards.
  • Options
    Bit cheesed off about the rewards to be honest; I already have 7* Aayla but the 2m credits caught my eye. Foolishly refreshed before I realised I didn't get that first time around. I'd expect to have to pay close attention to verbiage and wording on something like a loan agreement, but in a game? Really? Are EA / CG going to quibble over "possible"?

I feel robbed of my crystals, and I think at least some of the responsibility for this lies with CG.
  • Options

To be clear, the possible rewards say "2.04 million" and 21 shards.

Did people honestly think they'd get that much after beating the event once and seeing how fairly easy it was. Just expecting handouts SMH
  • Vorgen
    254 posts Member
    Options
    If you ever thought for the price of 75 crystals, the cost of 1 and 1/2 of a normal energy refresh or 3/4 of a cantina refresh, you actually could get 2mil credits AND 21 shards. You are obviously the delusional one and need to go double check how rest of the stuff are priced in this game.
  • Options
    Vorgen wrote: »
    If you ever thought for the price of 75 crystals, the cost of 1 and 1/2 of a normal energy refresh or 3/4 of a cantina refresh, you actually could get 2mil credits AND 21 shards. You are obviously the delusional one and need to go double check how rest of the stuff are priced in this game.

+1 for this, did you guys think it's charity week and could refresh and get millions of credits...it's EA what do you expect
  • Woofy_MC
    219 posts Member
    Options
    Just to clarify to this **** that say"meh meh it says possible rewards...": A possible reward means you get one of the displayed items, in that case you would get either 2.04 Million, or 21 Ayla Shards or 8 reds. It should say "up to" which it does not. As already mentioned imagine you pay for a car and it says you are guaranted a possible car. In the end you only get a gas pedal and 2 seats. Thats scamming and Illegal tell me what you wont. They wrote it like that on purpose and its not correct.
  • Options
    Woofy_MC wrote: »
    Just to clarify to this **** that say"meh meh it says possible rewards...": A possible reward means you get one of the displayed items, in that case you would get either 2.04 Million, or 21 Ayla Shards or 8 reds. It should say "up to" which it does not. As already mentioned imagine you pay for a car and it says you are guaranted a possible car. In the end you only get a gas pedal and 2 seats. Thats scamming and Illegal tell me what you wont. They wrote it like that on purpose and its not correct.

Go report them to the athourities then if you feel this wronged about it
  • Kane13
    256 posts Member
    Options
    It says right in the details that it CAN reward all of credits and such if you max refresh. It doesn't say it WILL reward. Do you get a max reward for ability mats challenge every time? No. Maybe read the details of every event before assuming ea is being nice and is just gonna let everyone get 2 mill in credits. EA wins the battle of the naive once again
  • Options
    I did all 3 levels got no purples. Not going to refresh as Secura is all I'd have interest in aside from purples.
  • Options
    I think there is new language on the details. It says up to 2 million by doing all daily refreshes.
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    KyleKatarn wrote: »
    Bit cheesed off about the rewards to be honest; I already have 7* Aayla but the 2m credits caught my eye. Foolishly refreshed before I realised I didn't get that first time around. I'd expect to have to pay close attention to verbiage and wording on something like a loan agreement, but in a game? Really? Are EA / CG going to quibble over "possible"?

I feel robbed of my crystals, and I think at least some of the responsibility for this lies with CG.

I have 5* Aayla 60/85, got 17 shards/250k creds on T1-3, refreshed T3 for 75 crystals... and got 25k cred and 3 JKG shards and 3 Mk 2 mats? What the...?

Nowhere near as advertised.
  • Hangfire
    497 posts Member
    Options
    So I got 58k, 2 jc, and 2 purple mats, after refreshing the top tier. Then I jumped to 1st tier and got 24k, 4jc, and 5 purple mats after refresh. Lower level, higher rewards?
  • Options
    Let me refresh so I can come here and complain about rewards I've been warned about and waste crystals
This discussion has been closed.