Replies

• LADrake
    45 posts Member
    Options
    I refreshed t3 twice and got around 150k both times
  • Fave
    96 posts Member
    Options
    I only cared about the credits, but if someone can reasonably say EA didn't, to some degree, mislead us, when the other two events (credits and droids within the same box area) state the possible reward and that the min reward is 33% of that, I'm all ears.
    I didn't except 2m, and I actually didn't expect 1/2. But when it's 1-5% typical payout. That's wrong.
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    Yup
  • Fave
    96 posts Member
    Options
    Btw. I did 2 refreshes. 1st was 200k. I was happy. 2nd was around 40k. And that was my last one.
  • Options
    Hey Everyone,

We had some information that was inaccurate before in the descriptions, but have updated it with the following:

TIER I:
    Test your squad against various enemies as you prepare for the Grandmaster's Challenge.

Completing all daily attempts in this Tier can reward you up to 568,000 Credits, 12 Character Shards, and 13 Ability Materials.

Recommended Levels: 55-58

Light Aligned characters Only

TIER II:
    Test your squad against various enemies as you prepare for the Grandmaster's Challenge.

Completing all daily attempts in this Tier can reward you up to 1.03 Million Credits, 14 Character Shards, and 13 Ability Materials.

Recommended Levels: 65-68

3-Star Characters or Higher

TIER III:

Completing all daily attempts in this Tier can reward you up to 2 Million Credits, 21 Character Shards, and 13 Ability Materials.

Recommended Level: 75+

5-Star Characters or Higher

To see these changes you'll need to restart your game.
    Community Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes | Follow me on Twitter - Darokaz
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah but...
  • Tommylew
    144 posts Member
    Options
    No doubt in my mind they word it wrong to get extra cash before fixing it, they've done it so many times now you would think they would learn but its all about the ££££
  • Options
    second attempt free try i got t3 204k credit, 3 ayla shard and purple mat. t2 100k ish, 5 blue mats and t1 50k ish or something.
    funny thing after decide to refresh t3 i got: 28k credit, 2 jkg shard, 5 blue mats.
    did i miss something here?
    the cake is a lie
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options
    WHY are you showing us the rewards for completing all daily attempts? That makes no sense whatsoever, show us what we can receive in a SINGLE attempt. But of course you have to be vague with your wording so players waste crystals to refresh the event.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Options
    I got one qith 580k credits 12 jc and 12 aayla shards. All other refresh attempts have been rubbish. That one good one was my first attempt at tier 3. Thats why i payed for refreshes. I feel ive been mislead :/
  • Kane13
    256 posts Member
    Options
    Let me refresh so I can come here and complain about rewards I've been warned about and waste crystals

Lmao right? This forum is turning into nothing but a whine fest. I'll sum up the whole forum right here. GW is too hard make it easier, Nerf Rey because she's OP, Arena is too hard because I can't beat a RG team, the credits suck so give us 2 mill for free, the gear grind is too hard, the female event took to long to be available so I want 500 crystals in my inbox, the Jedi event is false advertising and I want my crystals back, the yoda event is too hard, leia is f2p now and I want my crystals back, people pre crafted gear so I want free gear, people guild hopping isn't fair and is putting me at a disadvantage so give me free gear, raids aren't fair with rewards payout. I could go on for days but I don't want to type anymore. I seriously wonder why people play this game if they hate it so badly honestly.
  • Fave
    96 posts Member
    Options
    So it's still going to be a most likely 1-5% payout. At least they clarified it for us. We have no more excuses to complain.
  • Tooltje
    188 posts Member
    Options
    tRRRey wrote: »
    WHY are you showing us the rewards for completing all daily attempts? That makes no sense whatsoever, show us what we can receive in a SINGLE attempt. But of course you have to be vague with your wording so players waste crystals to refresh the event.

Yeah that doesn't make sense. It should show the maximum rewards for one single battle. Especially now it looks a bit fishy after the 'change'.
    It's a trap!
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options
    I got one qith 580k credits 12 jc and 12 aayla shards. All other refresh attempts have been rubbish. That one good one was my first attempt at tier 3. Thats why i payed for refreshes. I feel ive been mislead :/

Wow 580k on your first attempt!? I only got 204k
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Options
    From what I'm told, the rewards really can be that high as what it shows in game, but, the chances are very small.
    Community Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes | Follow me on Twitter - Darokaz
  • Woofy_MC
    219 posts Member
    Options
    Tommylew wrote: »
    No doubt in my mind they word it wrong to get extra cash before fixing it, they've done it so many times now you would think they would learn but its all about the ££££

exactly. People already paid a lot of money for false information. I see a lot of money grabing apps and games on mobile phones, but never saw anything like this. This is the worst. And they fixing it now and showing it to us, just tells me that they actually did an illegal act and are scared to admit it, otherwise they would not give a **** about.
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    EA_Jesse wrote: »
    From what I'm told, the rewards really can be that high as what it shows in game, but, the chances are very small.

This info was much more relevant before we spent crystals is kinda the point...
  • Sarryen
    474 posts Member
    Options
    @EA_Jesse thank you for clarifying and explaining.

As you admit in your post above there was an error ('information that was inaccurate') in the original description. Because of this error many people spent crystals (and hence real money) thinking the rewards were much greater than the reality.

Can we assume these crystals will be refunded because of this description error?
  • Plasmaj
    297 posts Member
    Options
    This "clarification" doesn't seem accurate. It has been discussed on Reddit that this is actually a bug, that the "21" is due to the UI summing all possible rewards. So, if you can theoretically get 1,2,3,4,5 or 6 shards , the UI is summing them up and showing you 21. I guess the 2mm credits is similar, but don't know what the possible drops would be
  • warmonkey
    1314 posts Member
    Options
    So now how many refreshes does it take to get up to 2 mil?

Is there a maximum amount of refreshes? So 2 mil is unlikely to be reached?

Would be nice to what a chance to get 2 mil actually meant. Is it 5 refreshes or 20 if it has a maximum. And technically you could say their is a chance for 2 mil and then not program that into the game, and then say "well there is a chance we get hacked and they give out 2 mil to everyone". So technically you are 100% correct.
  • Options
    I really have no idea how anyone would think they were gonna get 2 million credits with one reset. I want to see the history that would make you think that.
  • Push2Stops
    489 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Hey Everyone,
    We had some information that was inaccurate before in the descriptions, but have updated it with the following:

Completing all daily attempts in this Tier can reward you up to 568,000 Credits, 12 Character Shards, and 13 Ability Materials.

This is still false advertising. Right below this is a button that says "Battle (1)". That number in the parenthesis is the number of our daily attempts; as it has been in other challenges.
    Stop treating us like we are ****.
    314-187-745 || Event Suggestions | Bounty Hunting || #JuhaniNextJune #PadméPlease
  • Options
    Plasmaj wrote: »
    This "clarification" doesn't seem accurate. It has been discussed on Reddit that this is actually a bug, that the "21" is due to the UI summing all possible rewards. So, if you can theoretically get 1,2,3,4,5 or 6 shards , the UI is summing them up and showing you 21. I guess the 2mm credits is similar, but don't know what the possible drops would be

I caught this too. Which is it, that the UI is buggy, or that the "clarification" is correct?

• Options
    I didn't know a synonym for foolish starting with S was considered a bad word.
    314-187-745 || Event Suggestions | Bounty Hunting || #JuhaniNextJune #PadméPlease
  • Options
    I don't understand completing all the daily attempts part. I got one attempt, how many was i suppose to get?
  • Contego
    40 posts Member
    Options

Kane13 wrote: »
    This forum is turning into nothing but a whine fest. I'll sum up the whole forum right here. GW is too hard make it easier, Nerf Rey because she's OP, Arena is too hard because I can't beat a RG team, the credits suck so give us 2 mill for free, the gear grind is too hard, the female event took to long to be available so I want 500 crystals in my inbox, the Jedi event is false advertising and I want my crystals back, the yoda event is too hard, leia is f2p now and I want my crystals back, people pre crafted gear so I want free gear, people guild hopping isn't fair and is putting me at a disadvantage so give me free gear, raids aren't fair with rewards payout. I could go on for days but I don't want to type anymore. I seriously wonder why people play this game if they hate it so badly honestly.

+1

None of these "issues" are that serious. The gear grind annoys me, but I don't understand any of these other complaints. I'm mostly f2p (spent enough to see aurodium packs) and I don't have any issues with content difficulty. The credit crunch is a joke. I just hit 80 3 days ago, and already have 7 characters at level 80..and I wasn't hoarding money. Like most games, you pick which characters you use, and you level them. You don't level every dang character in your roster. That's silly.

Although I will admit, this event with it's descriptions are misleading and an odd choice of verbiage.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone,

Completing all daily attempts in this Tier can reward you up to 2 Million Credits, 21 Character Shards, and 13 Ability Materials

To see these changes you'll need to restart your game.
    @EA_Jesse

Except that the bolded is EXTREMELY misleading, as no other battle in the entire game displays rewards that way. Cantina nodes, LS & DS nodes, challenges, etc. all display rewards for ONE battle - not "if you did them as many refreshes as possible". Very poorly implemented - and a sad attempt to make an excuse ro cover up either a bug or something that was designed to trick people into dropping crystals for paltry rewards.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options

And i tought you guys would give me some callers in the ship store :(
  • Fave
    96 posts Member
    Options
    EA responding pretty quickly to this situation. Give them a little time and they most likely will give everyone 100-500 crystals.
    Before you criticize me, read through all the comments, including the ones I made.
  • djlott
    469 posts Member
    Options
    Geez you guys all act like this is the first time you've played this game. Every reward is "Possible Reward". I bought two P3 refreshes as a F2P. Got 2 JC and JKG shards. I dont regret that. I knew what i was gettjng.

Prior to that I pulled the 18 Ayala across all three FREE play minimum guarantee events. Many of you forget to mention that part too.
This discussion has been closed.