Rewards Aayla Event *Dev Comment*

123457Next

Replies

• Options
    Fave wrote: »
    EA responding pretty quickly to this situation. Give them a little time and they most likely will give everyone 100-500 crystals.
    Before you criticize me, read through all the comments, including the ones I made.

They are pretty quick to remove posts telling people to seek refunds for their misleading information.

Case in point I just posted one before your comment and lo and behold...it's gone like magic.
  • Options
    Timitock wrote: »
    EA_Jesse wrote: »
    From what I'm told, the rewards really can be that high as what it shows in game, but, the chances are very small.
    From what I'm told, the rewards really can be that high as what it shows in game, but, the chances are very small.

This info was much more relevant before we spent crystals is kinda the point...

It's also something that the user can not prove without refreshing over and over again. Though, I do think if someone spent the time and money to sue they'd come out on top. Also, if the rewards could be this high there wouldn't be a need to rewrite the description, yet they did. That along with the precedent set by previous events and challenges makes for a pretty strong case.
    314-187-745 || Event Suggestions | Bounty Hunting || #JuhaniNextJune #PadméPlease
  • Options
    Kane13 wrote: »
    Let me refresh so I can come here and complain about rewards I've been warned about and waste crystals

Lmao right? This forum is turning into nothing but a whine fest. I'll sum up the whole forum right here. GW is too hard make it easier, Nerf Rey because she's OP, Arena is too hard because I can't beat a RG team, the credits suck so give us 2 mill for free, the gear grind is too hard, the female event took to long to be available so I want 500 crystals in my inbox, the Jedi event is false advertising and I want my crystals back, the yoda event is too hard, leia is f2p now and I want my crystals back, people pre crafted gear so I want free gear, people guild hopping isn't fair and is putting me at a disadvantage so give me free gear, raids aren't fair with rewards payout. I could go on for days but I don't want to type anymore. I seriously wonder why people play this game if they hate it so badly honestly.

I'm right there in agreement with you! Right as I pay $10 in crystals to happily get a much needed droid caller for qui gon...

There is a disparity here, where players that don't have something, complain en masse, because EA opened the "entitlement door", with their very first response in these forums. This forum is nothing but a day care, with a bunch of babies that cry until someone picks them up and pays attention to them. For example, notice anyone who cries about Rey, doesn't have Rey maxed out?

I for one, started playing at hard launch, where there weren't guides and videos to help avoid building ineffective toons. I don't buy many data cards because I don't want 4 star toons. I keep my crystals up for relevant gear in shipments, and for refreshes when I'm close to promoting toons or completing gear. Should I cry when I see my top arena teams with Rex, Ayala, and sun fac? No, I respect their investment and work within my own personal limits.

The Jedi battle today was a 75 crystal refresh waste, and makes me want to ask if just once, if we could get a deal of 21 Ayala shards per refresh? But I'll be thankful for the galactic war adjustment, since I for one would like it easier in exchange for the 8 months work it took to get my team here.
  • djlott
    469 posts Member
    Options
    Push2Stops wrote: »

Though, I do think if someone spent the time and money to sue they'd come out on top.

Then why don't you? If it's a guarantee that you could pin EA for "false advertising" and come away with an win and real money, perhaps MILLIONS, then do it...and good luck. It's laughable to me.
  • djwarcr
    176 posts Member
    Options
    Reporting live
    Tier 3 1st attempt : 64.000, 5 training droid 3 star, ability III 3, 8 ayala shards

2nd attempt: 108 k, ability II 5, 2 ayala shards
  • Options
    This is garbage i want my crystals back :(
  • Azgadil
    226 posts Member
    Options
    The statement helps. But it's really the rewards image that needs to be updated.

I am glad that they responded quickly. They do read the forums and they do care. It's just the rewards image is not an easy update.

Anyway. Now that I understand how it works I'm okay with it. 75, 75 ,100 to get approx 250 to 500k credits and between 6 to 18 shards. That's a decent credit return and a good shard return.
  • Options
    djlott wrote: »

Though, I do think if someone spent the time and money to sue they'd come out on top.

Then why don't you? If it's a guarantee that you could pin EA for "false advertising" and come away with an win and real money, perhaps MILLIONS, then do it...and good luck. It's laughable to me.

It's right there in the quote, "time and money." It's not worth my time and, personally, it's just not my style. Also, no one said anything about guarantees or millions, so to anyone else, don't go sueing all willy-nilly cos of something you read in a forum. But back to the point, what they've done is false advertising and I'm sure it would be very easy to make amends instead behaving the way they have.
    314-187-745 || Event Suggestions | Bounty Hunting || #JuhaniNextJune #PadméPlease
  • Options
    I didn't know a synonym for foolish starting with S was considered a bad word.

i had that earlier. i used 'ridiculous' as synonym.
  • Bytra
    15 posts Member
    Options
    +1
    This

• Options
    Bytra wrote: »
    +1
    This

+1
  • Options
    Yup
  • Options
    Thanks EA, I've been playing this game since day one. Yeah, I've spent less than the desired $200 minimum that you'd like, maybe $125 bucks but that's a lot for some of us, but don't screw us low end Krill with **** lies. Us F2P folks can make or break you just like your Shamu's can help keep you afloat. Such B$; How about a visit from the BBB?
  • JarJarJared
    92 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Yogi wrote: »
    Woofy_MC wrote: »
    Then why do they write that we can get up to 2 mill and up to 21 shards?! I srsly could go and sue EA because thats false information and I pay real money for the refreshes. That is a classified rip-off, because imagine you pay 50 Dollar for a game and they sent you only a dlc for the game instead of the one you wanted.

You go and do that and then come back here after the lawyer laughs you out of his office.

I always get a kick out of people who threaten to sue over c rap like this.

Lawyers don't do that.

Oh wait. You were trying to be witty.

• Options
    More False Advertising and typical EA/CG Rip Offs! I spent crystals on the refresh, only one thankfully, and I got junk! Why can't this development team do anything right?
  • Mp44
    157 posts Member
    Options
    @EA_Jesse can we get an official response and plans on compensation?

What about the claims of false advertising?

Even after the "fix" the reward screen is still very misleading and confusing.
  • Options
    There will not be any compensation as the rewards do have a chance of dropping what is shown. We adjusted the messaging to try and make it clearer for players as well.

There is no false advertising as you do have a chance to obtain what is shown like I said above. There needs to be a client update to fully change how the rewards screen is displayed, but that likely will not be happening until next month.

Closing this thread as it has run its course.
    Community Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes | Follow me on Twitter - Darokaz
This discussion has been closed.