Game of Thrones Spoiler Discussion

1235Next

Replies

• DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    DatBoi wrote: »
    Predictions for tonight:

Quality of story and dialogue will be (slightly) better than previous episode since white walkers won't play a huge role.

Tons of fan service (characters reuniting/meeting for first time, possible cleganebowl)

Sam and Brienne will both be at kings landing

Jon, Dany, and Beric will definitely survive. Its possible that tyrion will be killed, but its unlikely. Cersei will definitely survive because the next season needs a villain who's an actual character.

Arya/Sansa conflict will likely get worse before it gets better, but it will be resolved and they will end on good terms and both turn on littlefinger. However its possible it will end with a cliffhanger (make us think arya kills sansa) then reveal next season that arya knew about littlefinger's plan the whole time.

Episode will end with the Night King reaching the Wall and the final shot is of a crack spreading through.

I was pretty close :)
  • UrbanSpacemanKAL
    2450 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options

Yeah. You see the future for a living? Or just a talented amateur like me?

I almost thought Cersi had decided to really help because of Tyrion. She couldn't kill him. She must care on some level.

• Options

I almost thought Cersi had decided to really help because of Tyrion. She couldn't kill him. She must care on some level.

@DatBoi is the 3 eyed raven
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    CaptainRex wrote: »

@DatBoi is the 3 eyed raven

3 eyed raven cant see the future. I saw it in the flames
  • UrbanSpacemanKAL
    2450 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    So...there's like a 100% chance Dany is going to get pregnant with Jon's (her nephew's) baby. They foreshadowed it with various lines of dialog I thought.

Anyone agree? Think I'm crazy? Both? I don't see things in the flames, but my birth gem is garnet so sometimes...

tumblr_nl7xwju80M1r1nytfo1_500.gif

Future Vision!
  • Options
    So...there's like a 100% chance Dany is going to get pregnant with Jon's (her nephew's) baby. They foreshadowed it with various lines of dialog I thought.

Anyone agree? Think I'm crazy? Both? I don't see things in the flames, but my birth gem is garnet so sometimes...

Future Vision!

Yeah the writing is getting predictable and sort of bland. It's like they took the top voted reddit theories and fan wishes and are running with it.

So Dany will get pregnant obviously, but there will be a little rift between Jon and her when they discover who he really is. Not because they're related but because of the whole "who is going to rule" thing.

The next big death will be Theon after or as he is rescuing Yara. He will fully regain his manhood but die. Tormund and Firewsword are alive and will somehow make it to winterfell before the walkers. Firesword will die next season.

Cleganebowl will happen and since the writers think irony=great storytelling, the hound will finish the mountain using fire in someway, overcoming the childhood drama. (I secretly hope he is the prince who is promised but HBO will make it Dany or Jon).

Sir Jorah will also die next season, but not sure when.

Bran will play a part in defeating the night king but I can't figure out how since his only powers are to creep on his sister while she's being defiled.

Brienne and Jaime will fight side by side.

I have a feeling Pod will die.

Bron will join Tyrion and ask for double his owed amount (which is a castle, so two castles aka Bron of the Twins)

Not sure how or when the whole iron bank, golden company thing will play out. Will it come after the night king is defeated? Before? Will they betray Cersei? Who knows? But I think it's pretty obvious Jaime will give her one last thrust of the sword.

And I honestly think that HBO won't kill Jon (unless the hound brings him back to life), Dany, Sansa, Arya, Brienne, Bron, Tyrion, the Hound, Tormund. Hopefully they kill Bran off.

Going to be interested how Euron, Varys, the Red Priest die
  • Options

Future Vision!

Yeah the writing is getting predictable and sort of bland. It's like they took the top voted reddit theories and fan wishes and are running with it.

So Dany will get pregnant obviously, but there will be a little rift between Jon and her when they discover who he really is. Not because they're related but because of the whole "who is going to rule" thing.

The next big death will be Theon after or as he is rescuing Yara. He will fully regain his manhood but die. Tormund and Firewsword are alive and will somehow make it to winterfell before the walkers. Firesword will die next season.

Cleganebowl will happen and since the writers think irony=great storytelling, the hound will finish the mountain using fire in someway, overcoming the childhood drama. (I secretly hope he is the prince who is promised but HBO will make it Dany or Jon).

Sir Jorah will also die next season, but not sure when.

Bran will play a part in defeating the night king but I can't figure out how since his only powers are to creep on his sister while she's being defiled.

Brienne and Jaime will fight side by side.

I have a feeling Pod will die.

Bron will join Tyrion and ask for double his owed amount (which is a castle, so two castles aka Bron of the Twins)

Not sure how or when the whole iron bank, golden company thing will play out. Will it come after the night king is defeated? Before? Will they betray Cersei? Who knows? But I think it's pretty obvious Jaime will give her one last thrust of the sword.

And I honestly think that HBO won't kill Jon (unless the hound brings him back to life), Dany, Sansa, Arya, Brienne, Bron, Tyrion, the Hound, Tormund. Hopefully they kill Bran off.

Going to be interested how Euron, Varys, the Red Priest die

Can't disagree with much there but it's obvious Jamie kills the Night King after the Night King kills Jon. Bronn will die next series also.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    Jon and Beric will certainly die once they fulfill their "purpose" for the lord of light. Until then, they have infinite plot armor and their scenes will have no tension.
  • Options
    Disnep just bought GoT and has announced that all previous seasons are no longer cannon.
    just kidding
  • Options
    Disney would never buy something like GoT. Too much violence.

20160106mace-windu-lefejezi-jango-fetet_c13g.gif

younglings.gif

dooku-death-o.gif

Huh. Maybe it was nudity and brother sister relationships Disney doesn't like.

luke-skywalker-14-1425043445.gif

Nudity.....it was nudity. :/