GW reverted back to pre-update state? (MERGED THREADS)

Replies

• Turukano
    170 posts Member
    Options
    Yup back to hard mode. Node 6, all level 80, 4 toons at g10 1 at g11. This has definitely happened. Was it intentional?

Turkano
  • Rotor
    473 posts Member
    Options
    Auto 1-12 with same team no change noticed.
  • Options
    As Crinsom said, "his gear lvls are rubbish"
  • Options
    As Crinsom said, "his gear lvls are rubbish"

10 is rubbish? And 9? I'd hate to see what's good...
  • Crinsom
    28 posts Member
    Options
    Crinsom wrote: »
    the 6th node spikes in difficulty a little. 7-10 is easy. 11 and 12 are the hard ones.

You should actually notice this after almost a week of new gw.

Also he may be lvl 80, but his gear levels are rubbish.

This is nothing like GW has been for me the last week. This has changed. You can clearly see what gear they are by the photo - 2-8's, 2-9's, and a 10.

only explanation for the increase in difficulty for you, is that you upgraded your arena team recently.
  • Options
    the 6th node spikes in difficulty a little. 7-10 is easy. 11 and 12 are the hard ones.

This is nothing like GW has been for me the last week. This has changed. You can clearly see what gear they are by the photo - 2-8's, 2-9's, and a 10.

only explanation for the increase in difficulty for you, is that you upgraded your arena team recently.

Arena team hasn't changed.
  • Options
    Yes, it is back to pre update. After the update lvl 80 teams fully geared appeared in node 11 and 12. Now they start in node 6 again, as they did in pre update!
  • Mizake_Mizan
    209 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    So.......after that node, it got easy again. Do you deny this? You aren't facing a steady stream of lvl 80 teams after that one. Take a picture of the nodes after that one.
  • Options

1) Father has been around long enough to know how gw operates 2) there was a server outage about 1-2 hrs ago. Since then others have experienced pre-gw update difficulty
  • Options
    So.......after that node, it got easy again. Do you deny this? You aren't facing a steady stream of lvl 80 teams after that one. Take a picture of the nodes after that one.

As I said in another post, difficultly decreased slightly, but it's NOTHING like it was just yesterday, or last week. I have changed nothing, yet GW has.
  • Naugrin
    686 posts Member
    Options
    It got harder earlier...like before the change....and the last node was a 79ish team...with no purple gear. IE no protection lol.

Much more like old gw than new gw.
  • Turukano
    170 posts Member
    Options
    I can only comment on my node 6, as I'm not going to move on hoping they fix it.

Turukano
  • Options
    At node 6 mine was fully geared lvl 80 also. Next couple it dropped down to 75 mixed but then after its closed with the Fully geared Leia, RG, Ben , Rey , QJG mix.

By far hardest since update. I previously could Sim entire thing. Still not as tough as before the GW change. Maybe this is happy medium.
  • Options
    Certainly doesn't seem like Father knows what's going on. If anybody does its Crinsom. I've had the same experience where the 6th node was a difficult spike but then it got easy again afterwards. The only difference is I didn't come to the forums calling out the devs. Again, waiting for Father to post screenshots of the remaining nodes.
  • Options

Next two were 75's g8's. Node 9 is full on g10

4EZ4oAD.jpg
  • GeorgeRules
    1580 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Node 6 was lvl80 gr9 and 10 7 star squad for me, dropped back gr 8 on node 7 at lvl 70-78. Random. Last node had no protection all 4 star lvl 78-80. Proper wierd one today.
    Post edited by GeorgeRules on
  • 1AmYourFath3r
    3103 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Certainly doesn't seem like Father knows what's going on. If anybody does its Crinsom. I've had the same experience where the 6th node was a difficult spike but then it got easy again afterwards. The only difference is I didn't come to the forums calling out the devs. Again, waiting for Father to post screenshots of the remaining nodes.

I certainly know what I am talking about. I'm not new to this. I know the difference. And I didn't "call out" the Devs. I asked if something changed, and so far, many have ran into the exact same issue.
  • Options
    Well then, that is EXACTLY what GW has been since the last update, at least in my experience. Notice you went from level 80 to level 75. Your last 4 nodes should be all level 80s of varying difficulty. None of your pictures are even remotely close to the dooku-RG-qgj-Rey-GS death squads I used to see from node 9 on pre-patch. Barris and Vader at node 9 is laughable.

If you think that is even remotely the same as before, then either you never played GW before the patch, or you suffer from delusions of persecution.
  • 1AmYourFath3r
    3103 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Well then, that is EXACTLY what GW has been since the last update, at least in my experience. Notice you went from level 80 to level 75. Your last 4 nodes should be all level 80s of varying difficulty. None of your pictures are even remotely close to the dooku-RG-qgj-Rey-GS death squads I used to see from node 9 on pre-patch. Barris and Vader at node 9 is laughable.

If you think that is even remotely the same as before, then either you never played GW before the patch, or you suffer from delusions of persecution.

Go away. I know what my GW was like for the last week, and I know what it was before the update. THIS IS NOT what it was for the last week.
  • ZAKK
    35 posts Member
    Options
    Why?? im lvl 71 and i'm battling team with g8 lvl 80???
  • Options
    I noticed an increase in difficulty myself. Maybe when they reverted Teebos "fix" earlier during the outage the GW may have been affected somehow.
  • Duckoo
    279 posts Member
    Options
    I wish it would go back. So boring now.
  • Turukano
    170 posts Member
    Options
    Where as my current node 6 does feel like pre-update. I may try and get through it to see what node 7 is like, and then I'll let you know, but not enjoying having to try dealing with g10 rey/g11 qgj hidden behind a g10 rg led by a g10 phasma backed up by g9 daka ( I missed she was only g9 when I originally posted).

Turukano
  • byriss
    90 posts Member
    Options
    Expect nightmare teams @ node 6,9,11, node 12 was gear 1 - 3 lvl 80, very strange
  • Turukano
    170 posts Member
    Options
    Maybe it's pre pre updated GW, where you would randomly get ridiculously hard teams from node 4 onwards.... Was it back in March time that was fixed?

Turukano
  • Options
    Dont worry guys. According to mizake you all know nothing about your personal game experiences, and he is all knowing. Stop with your petty hallucinating. Mizake has spoken lol
  • Tomek
    327 posts Member
    Options
    The others from my guild report end level teams from 9th node to the end.
    I can confirm only 9th node. No change on all others except the last 12th node. I fighted here with 5x80level chars 2 without gear, 2 in green, one in blue. I have never seen as easy team in my GW history.
  • Turukano
    170 posts Member
    Options
    This really does sound like pre pre update GW....
This discussion has been closed.