GW reverted back to pre-update state? (MERGED THREADS)

Replies

• Crinsom
    28 posts Member
    Options
    So.......after that node, it got easy again. Do you deny this? You aren't facing a steady stream of lvl 80 teams after that one. Take a picture of the nodes after that one.

Next two were 75's g8's. Node 9 is full on g10

4EZ4oAD.jpg

oh come on. lumi lead, 6* rg, 5* vader. yoda and barriss. the damage on that team is nonexistant, sure they have the rims but... no leia, no rey, no dooku/ob, no 2nd taunt.. I have no idea where youre at in this game in terms of roster size, gear and arena rank. but that team is no where near pre-update gw levels.
  • Options
    I noticed the change. It was definitely harder on a few nodes in the middle for me as well. Afterwards it got easier and then the last two nodes were like they normally are.
  • Options
    PainSaber wrote: »
    Dont worry guys. According to mizake you all know nothing about your personal game experiences, and he is all knowing. Stop with your petty hallucinating. Mizake has spoken lol

Hard to take someone seriously when they consider lumi-rg-yoda-barriss-vader an increase in difficulty from before. I'm curious, what exactly were you fighting on node 9? I haven't seen a fully geared Rey on anything except the last 2 nodes since the patch.

Take a screenshot of one of the old killer teams from pre-patch (like the dooku-rg-Rey-qgj-gs teams I mentioned before) on a current GW that shows up before the last 2 nodes. If you show me something like that, then I can agree that it's reverted to the previous difficulty.

Otherwise, all I see is someone complaining about fighting level 80 teams with zero synergy, which is exactly what it's been like post-patch. And for someone to complain about that.....just wow.

• 1AmYourFath3r
    3103 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Crinsom wrote: »
    So.......after that node, it got easy again. Do you deny this? You aren't facing a steady stream of lvl 80 teams after that one. Take a picture of the nodes after that one.

4EZ4oAD.jpg

oh come on. lumi lead, 6* rg, 5* vader. yoda and barriss. the damage on that team is nonexistant, sure they have the rims but... no leia, no rey, no dooku/ob, no 2nd taunt.. I have no idea where youre at in this game in terms of roster size, gear and arena rank. but that team is no where near pre-update gw levels.

What don't you understand about what I'm saying?! Seriously? You played my GW pre update? Post update? No? How can you possibly tell me this hasn't changed when I'm telling you it is. Last week, I didn't face a level 80 character until 10. And no one higher than gear 8 until 11. It's not that I can't finish it. What I am saying is SOMETHING CHANGED OVERNIGHT.
  • Options
    I got only 1 maxed team on node11 with ob(L),rg,rey,gqj and 5s and the funny thing is that the final round was lvl80 player with 3-4* toons low lvled and green gear which i pwned with 1 aoe from jkg. So hard to tell if it's really reverted imo we should wait for an announcement or wait a couple of days bc how can we know after 1 run? Even after the last change i faced 2-4 maxed teams so can't really say how others did. ;)
  • Options
    I did my gw about 6 hrs ago. No one was acknowledging a change at the time. Then at around 10:30 pm pst there were numerous server failures, after which 3 different threads with numerous people popped up claiming massive difficulty increases. I have not observed it first hand. I simply take it as irrefutable logic that people like father know how their daily gws are, and when they say there is a massive change in gw within 2 hours of several server outages, I tend not to act like a judgemental ****, and instead give them the benefit of the doubt. However, that is just me
  • Options
    After passing node 6, 7 and 8 where easy, node 9 the next fully geared level 80 team, Phasma, QGJ, Rey, GS and RG. That is a change since the last update. These are now two fully geared level 80 teams up to node 9. Again, after the last updated these teams only appeared node 11 and 12.
  • Options
    The GW was more difficulty today ... they up difficulty again... "EA".
    And do not get me wrong, I do not mind the difficulty. But it takes a long time to make them and that if it bothers me
    Commander of Latin Force - I always fight Back
  • Crinsom
    28 posts Member
    Options

4EZ4oAD.jpg

What don't you understand about what I'm saying?! Seriously? You played my GW pre update? Post update? No? How can you possibly tell me this hasn't changed when I'm telling you it is. Last week, I didn't face a level 80 character until 10. And no one higher than gear 8 until 11. It's not that I can't finish it. What I am saying is SOMETHING CHANGED OVERNIGHT.

see the thing for me is, i fight lvl 80 teams in 7-10. they are just horribly undergeared or a rag tag bunch of 5 random characters put together. my arena power was 38.5k before the update, so i was fighting the annoying gw, i moved it up to 39k on the last day before the gw change. been 39k ever since. Your screenshots are what i fight in gw everyday.
  • Options
    PainSaber wrote: »
    I did my gw about 6 hrs ago. No one was acknowledging a change at the time. Then at around 10:30 pm pst there were numerous server failures, after which 3 different threads with numerous people popped up claiming massive difficulty increases. I have not observed it first hand. I simply take it as irrefutable logic that people like father know how their daily gws are, and when they say there is a massive change in gw within 2 hours of several server outages, I tend not to act like a judgemental ****, and instead give them the benefit of the doubt. However, that is just me

I noticed them too, but was still running yesterday's GW when they popped up, do I paid no mind. And even after multiple people have confirmed their gw's have changed, they continue to call me a liar lol.
  • Barnie
    15 posts Member
    Options
    For me it is Way harder compared to the last weeks as well... Struggling with Node 12 since I lost a few toons on the way. Had already lvl80 toons on Node 4
  • PainSaber
    156 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    If it weren't for the enjoyment of making uneducated people prove their handicaps, I'd just ignore them. However, I've never been one to bow before anyone, much less my intellectual inferiors lol
  • 1AmYourFath3r
    3103 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options

4EZ4oAD.jpg

see the thing for me is, i fight lvl 80 teams in 7-10. they are just horribly undergeared or a rag tag bunch of 5 random characters put together. my arena power was 38.5k before the update, so i was fighting the annoying gw, i moved it up to 39k on the last day before the gw change. been 39k ever since. Your screenshots are what i fight in gw everyday.

That's fine. But that isn't what I fight every day. That's what I'm trying to say. My active arena power is 34.1k, and has been for a long time. My theoretical arena power is 36.2k, and has been for a long time. Both have been pretty much the same pre and post update
  • Options
    Definitely a strange day. Node 6 lvl 80 gr 9 and 10 node 12......

uzTj30D.jpg
  • Options
    Father, I'm not saying your GW hasn't gotten harder. If you say it has, then sure, it has. But was is so difficult that you were unable to complete GW?

I think what I find egregious is the title of your thread. "Galactic War reverted back to pre-update state". Nothing you have posted has indicated this. None of your screenshots show any team that would have existed pre-patch. They are still easy, despite being level 80. What you have posted may be an increase in difficulty for you, but it's what I have seen since the patch. Crimson has mentioned the same. Maybe the algorithm has finally caught up with you.
  • kejmo
    213 posts Member
    Options
    Same happened to me. On 6th node, only 80, gear10+ teams started to show up. From 6-11th node it was impossible to play.

I came to the last node with 6 near death toons, already with peace that i won't complete todays GW, but then the last node was a total surprise :

xgmla8.jpg
  • Options
    Father, I'm not saying your GW hasn't gotten harder. If you say it has, then sure, it has. But was is so difficult that you were unable to complete GW?

I think what I find egregious is the title of your thread. "Galactic War reverted back to pre-update state". Nothing you have posted has indicated this. None of your screenshots show any team that would have existed pre-patch. They are still easy, despite being level 80. What you have posted may be an increase in difficulty for you, but it's what I have seen since the patch. Crimson has mentioned the same. Maybe the algorithm has finally caught up with you.

I'm saying it reverted back because this is close to what i dealt with pre patch. Not necessarily as difficult, but post patch I didn't have anything above g8 until node 11, wheres pre update, they started at node 6. Now it's all over the place.

This is what I'd usually expect at node 11, so this is about the only consistent node so far, but node 11 has been the same throughout.

EQgXhh0.jpg
  • Crinsom
    28 posts Member
    Options

4EZ4oAD.jpg

That's fine. But that isn't what I fight every day. That's what I'm trying to say. My active arena power is 34.1k, and has been for a long time. My theoretical arena power is 36.2k, and has been for a long time. Both have been pretty much the same pre and post update

if your arena power is around 36k, you only knocked on the door that was pre patch gw. pre patch gw was arena teams from node 4 onwards, it progressed from g7/8 arena teams all the way to g10/11 arena teams. which is why im saying it hasnt gone back to prepatch gw. it may or may not have gotten wonky since the server hiccups.
  • vilvlugt
    76 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options

4EZ4oAD.jpg

5* vader gear X is the highest you can have

I lost my first gw since a 20+ streak today, but than again I went from 4* to 5* vader yesterday (31000 to 33000 arena strength) so I cannot tell exactly what was the case but it was nowhere close to yesterdays
  • Radonis
    504 posts Member
    Options
    Yup something happened from node 6 to 9 was a lot harder than it usually is. And on the last node i had to face level 73 toons but with only protection on two of them. My toons are only 60 max i have one at that level rest are 57 58 and 59. I was like what in the world is going on.
  • Options
    Same here!

I faced lv80 teams from nod 8 onwards...

Seems to be that they've made some changes again.
  • Options
    Node 6 for me today was Dooku (L) G10, GS G10, Rey G10, Leia G9, RG G9. Usually don't run into something like that until 11/12
  • Options
    Actually it is very simple. Has GW changed after the server outage? Yes. Was a change in GW announced? No. So this is an irregularity and should be brought to the developers attention. Very easy, that's all.
  • Lutz
    37 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Node 6 was A Lvl 80 g10 arena team for me too.
    While last nodes were a laugh. I'm at ~38k arena power
    CpVihs4.jpg
    LFz3OMj.jpg
    Post edited by Lutz on
  • Achilles
    1380 posts Member
    Options
    People didnt payed enough crystals for scoundrel-credit-event, so they just closed the source of credits! :smiley: muhaha
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • clhs
    195 posts Member
    Options
    From my personal experience I noticed the very same thing of which the OP talks. My sixth node was disproportionately harder than the first five: a lot harder. Nodes seven and eight went back to 'normal', IE challenging but not insane. Node nine was another incredibly tough one, and I have yet to tackle ten onwards. But definitely agree with the OP that node six was ridiculous.
  • Options
    LiliJedi wrote: »
    Actually it is very simple. Has GW changed after the server outage? Yes. Was a change in GW announced? No. So this is an irregularity and should be brought to the developers attention. Very easy, that's all.

+1
  • Pindasauskanon
    1803 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    fTls3Ww.png

Node 6 today for me. Definitely different than before. Didn't change my arena team whatsoever.

Edit: this is on my alt account. 36k arena power
  • Options

4EZ4oAD.jpg

if your arena power is around 36k, you only knocked on the door that was pre patch gw. pre patch gw was arena teams from node 4 onwards, it progressed from g7/8 arena teams all the way to g10/11 arena teams. which is why im saying it hasnt gone back to prepatch gw. it may or may not have gotten wonky since the server hiccups.

If that's the case, than what @CG_NotReallyAJedi said about GW being based off Arena power is just plain wrong, or something went wrong along the way. I haven't used my 36k arena squad in probably a month. When I did use them, my GW was no different than when I used my 34k arena squad, and I haven't used them (36k squad) since.

Regardless, there was no change on my side, and something changed on their side. It's more than coincidence that mine and many others GW has suddenly changed over night.

But I'm not so lucky to have a 3* node 12 battle. Instead I get this. I've yet to face two maxed out squads in a row since the update.

WYLjkeF.jpg
This discussion has been closed.