Galactic War - Post ALL Comments Here ***MEGATHREAD*** (GW Threads all Merged here)

Replies

• Options
    GW is fine, just use mods
  • Options
    I second that. I can't borrow anyone from my ally list either. It only shows random players that AREN'T in my ally list. Please fix.

Good to know that i DO have friends...but cant login now anyway.
    Daveofett Quantum's Web

Www. Conventionsetc.info

Facebook.com/Daveofett
  • Options
    We all know pulling out is a poor and unreliable strategy... but what's the best strategy to get the rest of the guild in on phase 2, do I need to pull out or sacrifice or is it just timing for everyone else to enter at phase 2?
  • scuba
    14066 posts Member
    Options
    Lmao... I just can't.....
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »

I bet you have lots of children then, just sayin.
    Taters will be as Taters are.
  • Options
    Clear the phase then pull out immediately... That's always worked quite reliably for me.
  • Options
    Retreat will save phase 1?
  • Options
    You can retreat and it will be like nothing ever happened. Clear the phase, die immediately and you'll leave the rest of phase 2 for whoever wants to take a shot at it.
  • Options
    8 turn cool down to pullout is tough, other guild mates in different time zones family lives.. trying to make the 2 days last for everyone
  • Options
    If you make toons escape, the run will still count.
  • Options
    Our guild rotates around for each phase, on designated days a team does phase 1, other days another team does phase 1 etc. We don't allow spilling over to p2.

Just share a tip:
    Start escaping by mashing the escape button once the captain hits 20% life. The chance of escape is only 40%, so it's not easy. After that you need to commit suicide by attacking the guards to ensure you lose before spilling over to phase 2.
  • Options
    Push in, don't pullout!
  • Options
    Have guildies purchase the MKVII Rubber Cuff at the Cantina - then noone will have to worry about having to pull out at all!!! Everyone wins!!
  • Options
    I have had an easy node 12 team since my top power went over 40k. Not sure why people are complaining, take the easy reward and move on. Those that are complaining about Nodes 9-11 being too hard... node 12 would be impossible for you if they fixed it once you are able to get there.
  • Options
    Lol... yeah I realized once in P2 that maybe leaving a couple percent in P1 is probably better
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »

I'm glad I'm not the only one.
    I bet you have lots of children then, just sayin.

Could not stop laughing.

But in all seriousness, there's no reason to escape any toons. You've already scored almost 2 mil, whatever you score won't take too much from your guildmates. Just keep going until you're done. Unless you can finish p2 on your own then, yeah escape all you want so you can get your teammates in.

• Options
    Coitus Interuptous is actually 80% effective when used properly.

It's IS difficult do correctly but as far as I know, there aren't any Raid prophylactics so it is all we've got.
  • Options
    Benr3600 wrote: »
    Yep, fixed, or at least WAI
    Screenshot_2016-10-12-11-39-59_zpsurplnkvj.png

BTW my arena team is 43.0k, this team was over 50k

i've faced that exact same dude the last 3 days in a row .. lol
  • Options
    I feel your pain. I'm working on resistance pilot just to be safe but I'm stoping there. I suspect Rouge one will bring enough toons in GW to level for a while. I also suspect they will be sub par role players.
  • Options
    Gw in 11 min today, usually around 13-16 min wiggs rebel team = easymode and im the "hell lvls" 74
  • Options
    9-A light side has First Order Stormtrooper
  • Options
    9-A Dark Side has Ewok Scout
  • Barhebraeus
    620 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    And 9-A DS has Ewok Scout. Wouldn't be surprised if they post new upcoming toons from Rogue One on some of the remaining spots.
  • Options
    All of cantina is just Omegas
    Those are the only toons in the new hard battles
  • Options
    Cantina is just Omegas, would be weird if they drop both omegas and shards.
  • Options
    ocxjacobb wrote: »
    One word to solve all your gw problems: wiggs

Using the same team over and over. Sounds fun :/

Droids, Landakin, Palp/stun team.
  • Maegor
    1217 posts Member
    Options
    ocxjacobb wrote: »
    One word to solve all your gw problems: wiggs

Using the same team over and over. Sounds fun :/

Not completing GW sounds like even less fun.
  • Options
    Oooohwee. If you plan on pulling out, don't wait until the last second to do it. That can get you into trouble.
  • lytt
    26 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options

Faced them for a few days, till I upgraded my squad. They have quite a roster ...swgohh.gg/u/SkyKräk
  • Options
    lytt wrote: »

Faced them for a few days, till I upgraded my squad. They have quite a roster ...swgohh.gg/u/SkyKräk

I've been lucky enough to have Stu all week. A nice change.