Galactic War - Post ALL Comments Here ***MEGATHREAD*** (GW Threads all Merged here)

Replies

• 4leftclovers
    27 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I beat it twice and then they were the end team and that's when it got my salty @RU486
  • Options
    We are very strong, active, T6 raid guild of 40 solid players. We are looking to add to our roster by about 8 to 10 new active players. Like many guilds we haven't filled headcount. We would like to grow and extend our team with the right people or group

A couple months ago we grew from 20 to 40 players. People who play with us, in her real, stay with us. We are all about teamwork strategy and fun. We also use the LINE app for external chat when it makes sense. That way we can share helpful videos, forum updates, etc.

Send me your ally code and I'll be happy to add you straight away. Good luck and play hard ! Or write me a question here if you have one I'll get back to you right away
  • Krohner
    5 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Nvm
  • Options
    Free to play can do it. I'm pleased :)

2626txh.png
  • Options
    Yep, I did it myself as well about a month ago.

All you need is a deep bench, turn meter and a retreat button.
  • Rumpelstilzchen
    1754 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Haydigan wrote: »

And pretty much in that order too..lol actually, in my case, one word for nodes 1 -10. DROIDS!
  • Options
    Yeah it's not too bad once you hit high levels. Droids helped until I could build up a decent roster, but now I use EP, Wiggs, Han, and QGJ and my guildmates and I play the 'how few times can you get hit' game.
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Options
    F2P is able to do everything with time except the pay toons like Rex. Well technically you get him too in about 20 years of playing to get the 26,400 crystals which by that time the one toon you devoted your life to gets nerfed or replaced by someone better.
  • Options
    Two months of arena top3 will get you a maxed Rex. The grind is possible (not worth it, but possible).
  • Options
    Haydigan wrote: »

And pretty much in that order too..lol actually, in my case, one word for nodes 1 -10. DROIDS!

Erm, all nodes.. DROIDS!... I one team GW every day....
  • Options
    Just sad, we dont see how many GW's we have done after this 150 mark.
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • Options
    Problem being: t6
  • Options
    very strong - T6
    conrtoversial?
  • Options
    Achilles wrote: »
    Just sad, we dont see how many GW's we have done after this 150 mark.

Press the xp bar on main screen - tells you, amongst other things, how many gw fights you have won
  • Options
    Zeus23 wrote: »
    very strong - T6
    conrtoversial?

I believe the word you're looking for is "oxymoron".
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    What has F2P to do with clearing GW? The F2P here are kinda like vegans, have to emphasize it in every post. The only advantage P2P have is access to some toons like Sun Fac or Rex and/or more energy refreshes.

Note: I'm a low payer since some months and was always able to clear GW even when I have not spent a few bucks for some extra crystals.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    rawman wrote: »
    What has F2P to do with clearing GW? The F2P here are kinda like vegans, have to emphasize it in every post. The only advantage P2P have is access to some toons like Sun Fac or Rex and/or more energy refreshes.

Note: I'm a low payer since some months and was always able to clear GW even when I have not spent a few bucks for some extra crystals.
    vegan! :p
    OT: congrats
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    rawman wrote: »

Haha exactly
  • NicolasRage
    1038 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    F2P does not matter when it comes to clearing GW. So you don't have Rex and Sun-fac, big deal. All you need is EP and you can auto the whole thing.

p.s. How do you know if someones f2p? ... Don't worry, they'll tell you.
  • Options
    I'm 6 away on my main account and my alt account dinged this way before the Last GW matching issue. If they want to keep GW like this I hope they lower this to 100 for new players. Of course they have two Vader rewards that won't payout until I'm way past needing them, so I'm not holding my breath.
  • Options
    F2P does not matter when it comes to clearing GW. So you don't have Rex and Sun-fac, big deal. All you need is EP and you can auto the whole thing.
    Yep for example, or droids/je, wiggs/landokin, loads of opportunities for f2p to do that. with a decent roster, investment in the right toons and a understanding of GW mechanics everyone can do it.
    p.s. How do you know if someones f2p? ... Don't worry, they'll tell you.
    lol exactly :D
  • Options
    Well gw for p2p is way easyer.. They have higher amount of maxed toons.. They trow them in on auto .. Try as a f2p hahah with 35k arena power im facing 45k enemys and thats not as funny as it seems.. I have 4 maxed toons and about 3 g9+ well what would u do if raid just drops **** for u? Nasty security scanners nobody needs
  • Serya
    334 posts Member
    Options
    Have they announced any plans to update the characters in GW shipments? I have enough to start cashing in and unlocking Grievous (don't really want him that bad), but not enough to finish him. I was thinking about unlocking him and gearing/training him up.

But I know that as soon as I do that they will release something like the arena shipments that gives you 1 mil for 2000 tokens, or some new characters that I need.....

I would just like to know the long term plan for GW tokens before I start spending.....
  • Options
    up that t7 and you might have some fish bite
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options
    You'll have better luck merging into an established T7 guild
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Options
    Phasma L, fotp, leia, GS, EE I call it the taps'a'lot
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options
    Serya wrote: »
    Have they announced any plans to update the characters in GW shipments? I have enough to start cashing in and unlocking Grievous (don't really want him that bad), but not enough to finish him. I was thinking about unlocking him and gearing/training him up.

But I know that as soon as I do that they will release something like the arena shipments that gives you 1 mil for 2000 tokens, or some new characters that I need.....

I would just like to know the long term plan for GW tokens before I start spending.....

I doubt they'll put anyone or anything useful into gw shipments, my bet is still on Darth Maul
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Options
    i use lando(L), jka, palp, daka, aa
    rarely run into anything that requires me to whip out sth
  • Broda
    310 posts Member
    Options
    We are a t7 guild that finishes heroic raids in 30 mins. We have 6 open spots available if you want to grab 5 other members and join us for great raid rewards. Only requirement is communication via Line app and spending your daily 600 energy
  • Starkblast
    86 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options