Galactic War - Post ALL Comments Here ***MEGATHREAD*** (GW Threads all Merged here)

Replies

• Azgadil
    226 posts Member
    Options
    Dang.
  • EroucT
    14 posts Member
    Options
    2 players left guild and game. One is the guild leader
  • AshesToAshes
    37 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Ragincake wrote: »
    Wasn't a larger collection supposed to help? You can't zerg down opponents anymore...it's just not possible.

GW is no fun, when the first full modded team enters at node 6 ! i needed one full gear X lvl 80 b team to pull down at least the protection to finish with my arena team.

The second team i got on node 9, send in all my other squads now to just take down the insane protection. Not able to finish the team without losing at least one of my arena team after several tries.

thanks ea for putting in more credits to gw and making it undoable . . .

We would have a chance to complete gw, if we could change the mods without credit cost, until you get an idea for a solution of this desaster . . .

without the last gw nodes it will take weeks to mod even the arena team to a competitve status, i even do not want to think about the time (and credits) to mod all the b teams needed to really finish gw again ...

• Azgadil
    226 posts Member
    Options
    GW was so hard and I loved it. I really had to strategize. I revamped my mods and even had to use a suicide squad.

Game is so deep right now. So very deep!
  • clhs
    195 posts Member
    Options
    Once again GW is unbeatable, insurmountable, disproportionately hard, imbalanced and about as much fun as being electrocuted over and over. Another day, another failure, another refrain from spending. My wallet is loving this.
  • kejmo
    213 posts Member
    Options
    I'm dead happy because i finished yesterday 150/150 GW Achievment.

Today it begun with teams impossible, so today was my first unfinished GW.

Pretty smart thing from EA...

"We will increase the GW income!" (but what you don't know is, that none of you will be able to pass the 3rd node! BWAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH so no income for you, stup.id customers! give us your money! screw GW!)

Anyway...

Keep up the good work EA !

(and pass some of that shi.t you're smoking/eating/taking intravenously whatever).

• Options
    The modded GW is even worse than it was before. Burning my entire roster on node 10. Just gonna quit doing it beyond the daily requirement. I don't understand the reason behind making it this hard. It's not a challenge, it's just unfair. If you can't afford the buy crystals/mods, then your getting left behind while the rich rule the game. Free to Play players are doomed.
  • Daxx
    4 posts Member
    Options
    Node 6,9,11,and 12; are you kidding me? It's just getting worse!
  • Options
    I also just liked each and every one star review on google play concerning the latest update. the cow is bleeding.
  • Options
    Why when u guys bring in updates always make same mistakes in gw i am facing last node in gw and the team i am facing has all gold mods wish we cant get yet so why r we facing them
  • Azrul
    69 posts Member
    Options
    I'll add my voice to the frustrated mod. GW is not fun when you face several strong teams and then end up on node 11 against a well modded meta team. It's ridiculous. I'm very close to putting the game down for good and GW is not giving me the lifeline I need. Please do something about it.
    order 66 41st division lead. European reset
  • Options
    GW was, for me, at about the right level, pre-mods. With the introduction of mods, it's absolutely rock hard. I like and appreciate a challenge, but this seems like unwinnable annihilation. I doubt anyone can compete against 4 (Nodes 6, 9, 11 and 12) fully modded, top-tier teams (which is what I faced today).

Please, at least reduce the number of "hard" nodes in GW, because in its current form, it's not fun, it's just frustrating.
  • Options
    I have spent my last dime on this game and I am in for more thousands than I can even fathom. Node 11 of gw killed Every character I had and I couldn't even take down 1 of theirs. My a team was getting killed before I could attack. Team I was facing had health and protection of over 325000 and included Rey and Leia. Old Ben would have blocked any attempt I would have made to attack, but you can't attack when Rey hits you for 30k. STH and RG had no business in this team. They didn't need to taunt. You had to have toons alive to taunt an attack and 5 seconds in they were all dead. I had won over 150 straight gws and can't even kill 1 toon with my entire lineup. More challenging? Right. If I hadn't spent so much I would have deleted this game and never looked at it again. As it stands I am done helping the devs make any more off this game that they are trying to ruin every update. Isn't this supposed to be enjoyable? These mods have made it an impossibility to finish gw. I have 50 7 star toons. I don't even stand a chance. I don't even try in arena now. I have finished 1st dozens of times and almost always top 10. I was at 29 yesterday with 4 battles left and didn't even try to beat any teams in front of me because I knew it wasn't worth my effort. I no longer care about competing and I no longer care about this game. I am sickened by this game and repulsed at what it has become. I am thankful that you finally broke me from spending money on this game. I was never strong enough to stop spending. You have cured me. I couldn't care less anymore. I know the mega whales are happy. The gap between them and ftp or casual spenders just got widened more than it ever has at any point.
  • Options
    GW is now a joke. Got fully upgraded team with fully upgraded health mods and team was wiped out with out even an attack.
    Make it challenging but don't make it uplayable. Plus the one thing people complained about is time... which has got worse.
    Please read work to make it enjoyable again
  • Options
    Totall agree with you all these **** have a made a total stuff up i just got my **** kicked with even blinking with this RG and CD crap and then getting slaughtered from Pog and has a power of 8000 where is my max is Vaded of 7100 NOW HOW IN THE HELL ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO FINISH THIS .... IF YOU **** AT EA READ THIS FIX THIS AS THIS IS MOST COMPLAINED RIGHT NOW AND YOU **** DONT LISTEN
  • Options
    SCBubba wrote: »
    Node 11 took out C and D GW squads before I could take them down. My A and B squads got absolutely destroyed on Node 12. Not only could I not take out a single toon of theirs, I couldn't even trigger his RG's taunt by taking someone to 50%.

I checked the toons and they are modded to the gills. Rey was using her 2 swing attack to hit for 22k. QGJ's basic attack was hitting for almost 10K. I forget what Dooku and Phasma were doing but it almost didn't matter since everyone on the team had 3 to 5 star mods on top of 7* level 80 G9/10.

My toons are L74-78, 7* G8 with my QGJ having a couple of 1* mods.

My streak of GW completions now stops at 148...

I went back and checked with what was left of my roster. Not only was I not able to get any one on the opposition down to 50% health, I never got anyone of them out of their protection even!

The lowest power on their squad was 8100 and that was RG. Rey's BASIC attack (not her 2 swing attack as I said before) hit for 20k with a crit. Phasma's basic was doing 10k with crit and Dooku was hitting for 6k on each basic attack (and he proc'ed his bonus attack at almost 80%).

My A squad has a total power of just over 30k with the max toon at 7k and that's with a full set of 1* L15 mods.

Unless something changes in how they match up opponents in GW, I don't think I'll be able to finish it again. There's a good chance I might not even make it to node 12 on some days...
  • Heina
    110 posts Member
    Options
    KyleKatarn wrote: »
    GW was, for me, at about the right level, pre-mods. With the introduction of mods, it's absolutely rock hard. I like and appreciate a challenge, but this seems like unwinnable annihilation. I doubt anyone can compete against 4 (Nodes 6, 9, 11 and 12) fully modded, top-tier teams (which is what I faced today).

Please, at least reduce the number of "hard" nodes in GW, because in its current form, it's not fun, it's just frustrating.

Devs hear us out, FFS
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options

How about you mod your team huh? It takes 2 days wth is wrong with you people...
  • Options
    I am now facing 4-5 fully modded level 80's in GW.....I could only afford to Mod my A team, how the heck am I suppose to deal with that....
  • Options
    I have 2 problems, time and losing credits.

I do not have the time to sink 6-8 hours into this game everyday. GW is now taking almost 3 and I am not even completing it.

I don't have time or the credits to upgrade mods, as I have not been able to earn credits since GW is impossible. Now even more. Got the RG/Rey/QGJ/Dooku meta team modded to the max, and well. I got 1 turn max, no matter who I put out there. Rey 1 shots every person my my roster. Oh and STH made sure she got to go again quickly.

Now pre-crafting 2.0 means I will not be able to even mod out 1 team, while the mega guys get to keep everything. Thanks EA. This game is literally no longer fun.
  • Options
    Alexone wrote: »

How about you mod your team huh? It takes 2 days wth is wrong with you people...

Great idea genius! Why didn't any of us think of that!!!
  • Options
    I've did GW today and it was easy.
    Note 6 11 and 12 where lvl 80 and fully modded but that was not a problem for me I only lost in last note RG
  • Options
    Spookkie2 wrote: »
    I've did GW today and it was easy.
    Note 6 11 and 12 where lvl 80 and fully modded but that was not a problem for me I only lost in last note RG

Great for you, must have tons of modded chars then by paying for lots of refreshes and mod upgrades.
  • Options
    So I tryed to calm down, bypass the cheated feeling and the rage I felt and waited some days playing, collecting mods (yes, also hitting my head to the GW wall, because its meant to be frustrat..sorry.. its meant to be hard) and spent several millions to upgrade...

No matter what I do, every time I upgrade GW brings some opponents that look like mine, but MULTIPLIED by 10

THIS IS STILL A CHEATING, FRUSTRATING AND DISCOURAGING TIME-SINKHOLE

THIS IS NOT FUN

Let me try again, because looks that somebody out there is not abled to read correctly.

EA/CG:

THIS - IS - NOT - FUN

And when something is not fun... Bah, why bother
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options

So you modded your arena team at least with lvl 15 tier 5 mods and you still have trouble in gw? And thank you!
  • Options
    As of right now Galactic War is challenging, I am able to complete it though (actually I have for 3 days now). It does take longer but is possible with several retreats.

So I say good job.
  • Options

So you modded your arena team at least with lvl 15 tier 5 mods and you still have trouble in gw? And thank you!

I'm the same why I modded my arena team albeit not with all MK5 mods as I can't afford the upgrades on all of those but some are Mk1 and Mk2.....the problem is i'm now facing 3-4 full modded teams in GW that are better than mine.....once you go past my 5 players that are modded you are doomed, unmodded players can't even make a dent and get 1 shot from people who shouldn't even 1 shot.
  • Options
    I've completed GW since December and, even at the toughest, I could use all of my players to complete it. Nevermind that the three final nodes were purple 80's, nevermind that they were Modded to the gills: the final team is Old Ben, Rey, Fives, QGJ and RG. They took down my A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H and K teams. They one-shot fully protected Bariss out the gate. Seven attacks before I could even blink. All my roster thrown at them and this is all I managed to do:

IMG_1041_zpsnp5gwvhm.png

(and no, that's not the first team I used on them. I loaded whatever scraps I had left after my guys hit the dirt. And even then, I started the fight, took the picture and by the time the shutter clicked, the only man standing on my team was was the stormtrooper).

I have several characters modded and it's like they weren't even there. That team would have given pause to mine in the first node, let alone the 12th one. You could have two GW categories, one for mods purple to orange and one for blues and under, because, geez, as it stands the money we need to upgrade the mods is usually coming from the GW and if we can't win GW, we can't update. It may sound good to you, because you sell credits, but after 7 months, I think I'm nearing my "too little fun for the time investment" moment. If, in the time it takes me to run out of my crystals pack, I can't win GW due to more and more teams like these, I'll consider myself dismissed and will wish you a great life.
  • Options
    I remand my last comment, I had not updated my app with the mods. 1st node not looking good for me. Oh well
  • Options
    Cmon guys!
    Yes, it is supposed to be hard but not like that. E.g. My case:
    After some 10 nodes of medium to hard opponents, node 11 is what I would call a match... Characters just identical to mine in terms of level and gear, a just run for my money and probably then some better equipped than mine, which turns my effort into a bloodshed because my team has already been depleted of protection. Nevertheless I get through with some major scars... All my abilities are used to the fullest and then they are all in cooldown. In node 12 a face an insane group of foes: all maxed out, both in stars and gear, and would normally include Rey, Dooku, and and insanely healthy Guard. With all my teams, one 6 star, one 7 and the greatest but depleted 8 star cannot even scratch the surface of Ray's protection. Three teams lost. Cmon! Even with another 80 team, fully loaded and reserved for this match I could not even get the weakest oponent to 50 percent heath! Not to mention it woukd take me the same amount of time to build it as I have already been playing the game (i was on board since the game came out), which means doubling my tenure as player... Frustrating, just for one node!
    Please EA, fix it! My rank fluctuates from the mid 200s to mid 100s with a total power close to 32000. My characters of choice: Lumi, QGJ, Yoda, Talia and Sidious, gear level VIII... Or make gear level IX much more available!