darkensoul wrote: »
    I'm curious. So essentially your name is a hole

It means blow it out your *** =]
  • darkensoul
    1309 posts Member
    Options
    Nice
  • Options
    350 crystals is absolutely nothing! You've ruined everyone's GW including mine, whose players are lost for some reason because you added more things to it which was never necessary, now it won't even load for me. We had just finished our Tier V raid and started a new one and as a guild leader I wasted 46,000 guild points that were hard earned by my guild mates that only I was rewarded at the end of it. NOW you've started this double rewards thing with less than a day to use it on. GG EA, you've lowered your standards AGAIN!
  • Options
    I appreciate the fairly quick response time by Jesse, but why don't we get a response from the game producer when sh... stuff... like this happens? I sure would appreciate if John popped in and gave some sort of dialogue during these situations.
  • 9r33d0
    492 posts Member
    Options
    I'm curious. So essentially your name is a hole

It means blow it out your *** =]
    Nice

Very lol
  • shampoo
    442 posts Member
    Options
    350 crystal lol. At the potential loss of a raid item. Han shards credits and guild coins. No no no. 400k credits is roughly 400 some crystals alone. Raid item is 1400 crystals. Should have given back 1500+ crystals
  • Faff2D2
    253 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    It's like they **** off all of Anonymous. Could there actually be this many unchecked items in a single update? Every single thing is wrong.

Nothing 350 crystals won't solve! How about you throw in 5 free Bronziums to sweeten the pot?

Edit: it's been an hour an half since my raid prematurely ********* and I still haven't gotten my rewards.
  • BWSkynobi
    334 posts Member
    Options
    1. GW is too difficult and takes to long.
    2. Fixed. Made easy
    3. Days go by. Some people complain it's too easy
    4. Days go by. People start getting ridiculously hard teams in GW.
    5. Dev posts - "you guys are crazy, we haven't changed it"
    6. Next day - just kidding we made it harder. It's supposed to be hard. Deal with it. We're on VACATION!!!! Woohoo
    7. Days go by. Oops we broke it. And we broke raids. Here's a handful of crystals.

1. New event. Force Champions
    2. Get lots of shards and a chance to get 2 million credits
    3. Just kidding. Here 15k credits and a JKG shard.
    4. Here's another Force Chumpion event
    5. Nobody is refreshing or spending money.
    6. Cancel it.

I can't wait to see what's next.
  • BentWookiee
    4819 posts Member
    Options
    Shout out to @BentWookiee who's probably as busy as ever right now !

1iiyco.jpg

It really depends on your definition of "busy". :o

In all seriousness everyone is working hard to track, report and fix any problems. :)

• Options
    Well everything where you purchase something works.

Maybe...nah, that'll never happen.
  • Downwithrebels
    41 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Haha each update is a competition to see which dev can screw up the game the worst but grab the most cash at the sametime.
  • Essej
    325 posts Member
    Options
    Question, how does adding gear to shard shop and data cards brake everything else?
    Good thing the purchases weren't bugged!
  • Options
    BWSkynobi wrote: »
    2. Fixed. Made easy
    6. Next day - just kidding we made it harder. It's supposed to be hard. Deal with it. We're on VACATION!!!! Woohoo
    7. Days go by. Oops we broke it. And we broke raids. Here's a handful of crystals.

6. Cancel it.

LOL
    This update was so bad, I almost forgot about the Force Champ events being terrible
  • Phlebotomy_Jones
    439 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    @EA_Jesse
    Are these really the bug fixes that seem important to the community?

Understanding that complexities exist, some of these are so minor that you could drop them from the update list and no one would know or care.

Seriously, how many people are affected by a visual bug on GG? Or maybe it's more important which people are affected.

Seriously, it's like you've got no understanding of the community's perception of your priorities. If there's some brain trust somewhere giving you guidance, you need better advisers.

If you're letting the programmers choose their own projects, you should be giving them better guidance.

If I take my car for A/C repairs and the mechanic brags about polishing the lug nuts, something is drastically wrong.
  • Doga
    808 posts Member
    Options
    Boo
  • Options
    Shout out to @BentWookiee who's probably as busy as ever right now !

In all seriousness everyone is working hard to track, report and fix any problems. :)

Hahahaha
    If I see one more **** attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself!
  • Options
    I read the announcement before I posted that and it had not been updated yet. :wink:
  • C3POwn
    507 posts Member
    Options
    BWSkynobi wrote: »
    2. Fixed. Made easy

6. Cancel it.

I lol'd hard
  • Options
    @EA_Jesse
    Are these really the bug fixes that seem important to the community?

Understanding that complexities exist, some of these are so minor that you could drop them from the update list and no one would know or care.

Seriously, how many people are affected by a visual bug on GG? Or maybe it's more important which people are affected.

Seriously, it's like you've got no understanding of the community's perception of your priorities. If there's some brain trust somewhere giving you guidance, you need better advisers.

If you're letting the programmers choose their own projects, you should be giving them better guidance.

If I take my car for A/C repairs and the mechanic brags about polishing the lug nuts, something is drastically wrong.

You just won the Internets for today. Almost woke my kids laughing at the comparison.
    Accurate, but hilarious!
  • Mith
    15 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    RogueHS wrote: »
    Fixed a bug where General Grievous’ lightsaber slightly ignites the air after performing his special ability on specific backgrounds

This is the bug everyone was worried about. Thanks EA!

LOL!
  • C3POwn
    507 posts Member
    Options
    @EscapeArtist51 Do you happen to have any inside info about their conversations this evening?
  • Faff2D2
    253 posts Member
    Options
    This is how they get our focus off the dodge meta, stealth GW buff, precrafting issue, Barriss nerf.
  • Mp44
    157 posts Member
    Options
    So I lost my A team to the bug on node one.

Now they hand out crystals, but by their math in the store, 350 crystals doesn't cover lost wages from Gw.

Great
  • Options
    C3POwn wrote: »
    @EscapeArtist51 Do you happen to have any inside info about their conversations this evening?
    Lol. I can't do that anymore, I got thrown in jail for impersonating a developer. It was clearly just for humor and didn't violate any terms of service but whatevs.. I can't share any info about the game now.
  • Options
    EA don't care about this
  • WildGrunt
    1230 posts Member
    Options
    For some reason I actually understand what he is talking about
  • Gungnir75
    718 posts Member
    Options
    For all of the winnings lost between the raid and gw bug giving 350 purples is kind of the equivalent of us giving $10 for a vault .................
  • Mp44
    157 posts Member
    Options
    I just remembered all the actual crystals I won't win from gw also....
  • Doga
    808 posts Member
    Options
    I have one.
    EA: did you find all the 7 star Vaders yet
    CG: No, but we are allowing everyone to refresh shard shop so we won't need to
  • adeodat
    11 posts Member
    Options
    Hi,

Not sure how you'll address this, but 350 crystals doesn't really cut it. There were two main issues within our guild - the loss of both GW rewards and that of raid rewards.

Today SyNérgy MFP launched a raid at 2.00am UTC, and it finished at 2.04am UTC with 3 players registering scores of 0, 0, and 0. These scores are because we have a 24 hour sacrifice phase where those who miss raids can be guaranteed a reward by sacrificing JC to the guards. Effectively 47 others, who all participate in generating daily contributions, were locked out and received nothing.

Secondly, 350 crystals does not equal GW rewards - that's all that really needs to be said.

Regards,
    SyNérgy MFP