Game Update - 7/6/2016 - Comments- ***MEGATHREAD***

Replies

• Options
    Had the same problem... On the first node whole team died and didnt ger the guild achievements.
  • Laton
    7 posts Member
    Options
    Same thing, all toons dead after completing node.
  • Options
    Wow...that's all I got. Just...wow...
  • Options
    Yea i got the guild achievements and im on android, wiped my whole team twicce and third battle it only wiped my tank. so thats it i cant go any further in GW cuz it wiped 11 of my units. not sure how that bug happened considering they shouldnt even have touched GW when updating the achievments for RAIDS.
  • Options
    When I beat a galactic war match, it won't let me use my guys in another match. Almost like they are dead or something.....anyone else been having this issue??
  • zaphod
    47 posts Member
    Options
    Devz too busy fiddling like Nero as SWGOH burns.
    Anyone for smores?

B)B)
  • Options
    This exact thing has happened to multiple members in my guild from tonight
  • Options
    Almost seems like industry standard procedures. I left a similar game to this called Dungeon Boss for much the same reasons. After a major update, just about everything was broken to the point that the game was unplayable for many people.
    I won't leave this game. The problems really don't affect me, and I'm having few difficulties, but the post-release bugs are astonishing.
  • Options
    zaphod wrote: »
    Devz too busy fiddling like Nero as SWGOH burns.
    Anyone for smores?

B)B)

I'd like me some and let's find a good story teller
  • Options
    Can't the Devs just hit control Z and undo this mess?

Chondrosarcoma- Chondro3150#0907
  • Options
    When I beat a galactic war match, it won't let me use my guys in another match. Almost like they are dead or something.....anyone else been having this issue??

Yes. It's a bug that started with the new update that just went out.

Chondrosarcoma- Chondro3150#0907
  • Options
    Ever since the update my galactic War won't load. I can play all other activities. I shut the game down 5 times, but it won't load. Any ideas?
  • Options
    Well, at least EA found a way to make GW even worse.

• Keyper
    245 posts Member
    Options
    Dear PTW,

We told you so!

- The FTP
  • Options
    Seriously, did anyone test this?
  • Heina
    110 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    client recently restarted, mod battles gone, received 350 crystals
  • darkensoul
    1309 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    This comment was removed for violation of Terms of Service.
    Post edited by BanthaPanda on
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    Options
    Just got 350 crystals on inbox saying everything is fixed
  • Options
    I beat the first mod battle. Not sure if anyone else did
  • growlkin
    74 posts Member
    Options
    350 crystals? seriously? Can't start another raid because that one ended and we're low on coin. At least I can go and buy one of those shiny new data cards with their compensation! Wait, what?
  • slothe
    221 posts Member
    Options
    350 doesn't make up for losing raid rewards for myself and 90% of our guild in a T7 raid. There should be a guild coin reimbursement.
  • jackstraw
    220 posts Member
    Options
    A bunch of folks missed out on raid rewards because of the raid glitch ending active raids before players got a chance to participate.... any plans to remedy this?
  • Options
    Got back in but GW is spinning wheel again
  • RoBott
    30 posts Member
    Options
    Our guild was in the middle of our first T7 when this hit. 350 crystals is small compensation.
  • Bulldog1205
    3573 posts Member
    Options
    Lol, sorry you missed your raid and your GW was ruined, but here is 350 crystals, which is enough to buy...well...nothing. Feel sorry for those who got screwed by this. The timing on the cantina reset was poor for me, but luckily I had already attacked in my guilds raids and had GW done, so the bugs didn't hurt me.
  • Options
    Hope they are compensating with more than just 350 crystals. That doesn't make up for missed raid rewards, not being able to complete GW.
  • fudgra
    982 posts Member
    Options
    We can put that 350 towards a scanner in the store. Even though some who missed raids could have gotten a full one for free from the raid, plus guild currency, plus credits, plus Han shards...

But 350 crystals is good enough....

LOLOL
  • Jaden
    162 posts Member
    Options
    So we were halfway thru the raid, what happens to our rewards?
  • Options
    Gw still not working. Spinningwheel.