13 posts Member
    Options
    pitiful amount of crystals for what it cost us
  • Options
    In other news. I beat the first mod battle. Did anyone else
  • Options
    350 crystals is definitely an insult
  • Options
    So did they just say it's fixed and give us pitiful compensation or did they actually do something
  • Options
    I hope those 350 credits are coming out of the devlopers paychecks. You can almost set a watch to the screw ups.
  • braluk
    19 posts Member
    Options
    Zapdoszaps wrote: »
    I beat the first mod battle. Not sure if anyone else did

What did you end up getting?
  • Options
    Hope they are compensating with more than just 350 crystals. That doesn't make up for missed raid rewards, not being able to complete GW.

I'm happy for any compensation... BUT... I needed raid gear.
  • NicolasRage
    1038 posts Member
    Options
    How is 350 shards supposed to make up for missed credits, raid gear, guild coins and Han shards? 350 crystals is an insult. I will never spend another dime on this game again. I can't support a game that doesn't support its players.
  • Options
    GW won't load!
  • JJBagger
    331 posts Member
    Options
    So agree. That was an insult. A scanner cost 1400 and that's what I lost
  • NicolasRage
    1038 posts Member
    Options
    JJBagger wrote: »
    So agree. That was an insult. A scanner cost 1400 and that's what I lost

Exactly. I needed 10 droid callers for RG, which I potentially could have gotten.
  • fudgra
    982 posts Member
    Options
    It's the cheapest thing I've seen them do so far.
  • Options
    even 1000 gems won't cut it imo
  • NicolasRage
    1038 posts Member
    Options
    fudgra wrote: »
    It's the cheapest thing I've seen them do so far.

+1

We have received 500 crystals for far less critical issues.
  • Options
    Shout out to @BentWookiee who's probably as busy as ever right now !
  • Options
    @braluk regular cantina rewards! Nothing special
  • Options
    [img][/img]bQYCSQP.jpg?1

This GW is much more better than ever! Thanks for this and the 350 crystals EA/CG!
  • Options
    Aero wrote: »
    So....anyone but the gear data card?

Yup, and frankly, I'd rather have bought a credit pack. Not that I got useless gear mind you, but it won't be any good to me for a while and... I miss my crystals. Y'know, typical buyer's remorse.
  • NicolasRage
    1038 posts Member
    Options
    How could you guys possibly think that 350 shards would compensate for the loss of guild bank coins, guild coins, raid gear pieces, credits and Han Solo shards? You have given us 500 crystals for far less critical issues. This game gets worse everyday, you guys take 1 step forward and 3 steps back. I've been a paying customer for a long time, since launch in fact. However, this was your final strike. I will never spend a dime on this game again, and I will make sure all of my friends and colleagues stay far away from this game as possible.
  • Options
    SlyGambit wrote: »
    So you do a cantina event at the end of the day after most everyone has already used all their cantina energy? I'm pretty sure July 6th has past in some parts of the world so I guess everyone in Asia and Australia can feel good.

Also can someone clarify if he foresight fix applies to all assist called attacks? That's been a known bug since foresight was introduced. It's odd this was specific for tribal unity when it's always dodged all assist attacks (phasma, qui gon, GS, etc).

Well I'm in Australia & I feel mad. It's 2:15pm here on the 7th & I used all my (full) stored cantina energy after midnight last night Plus my one refresh I buy each day. I'm *issed.
  • Options
    Excellent job ea, keep it up!
  • Essej
    325 posts Member
    Options
    Is it just me, or is everyone's attention diverted while some are capitalizing off of these new "updates"?
    I'm banking shard shop currency from now on
  • Phlebotomy_Jones
    439 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    All right, I confess. It's not actually easy to make crystals at home.

Apparently you need minerals and sciencey stuff.

And using the discarded shards of a once larger more promising crystal that you just shattered as intended is generally more profitable anyway, unless you put someone's eye out through some horrible twist of events.

So, take something great, and smash it up to sell off little pieces. And don't practice, you can't go wrong you have science, statistics and economics on your side.
  • NicolasRage
    1038 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    How could you guys possibly think that 350 shards would compensate for the loss of guild bank coins, guild coins, raid gear pieces, credits and Han Solo shards? You have given us 500 crystals for far less critical issues. This game gets worse everyday, you guys take 1 step forward and 3 steps back. I've been a paying customer for a long time, since launch in fact. However, this was your final strike. I will never spend a dime on this game again, and I will make sure all of my friends and colleagues stay far away from this game as possible.
  • Options
    Yes EA keep your crystal
  • darkensoul
    1309 posts Member
    Options
    I'm curious. So essentially your name is a hole
  • Gutazedo
    78 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    If this amount of f#ck ups was allowed at other professions, (let's consider a doctor) he(/I)'d be screwed facing jail time or a law suit. I really am a "nazl" when it comes to being commited and professional with your job.
    No (recurrent!) f#ck ups would be allowed in my world!

It's incomprehensible to say at least!
  • Options
    x72821 wrote: »
    so does that mean you are going to go back and double the rewards that I earned in Cantina today, because right now, I didn't get a double bonus. Perhaps in the future you should push your updates so they take effect the day after, because seriously, the management at EA and CG must be **** if they didn't think they were going to get no complaints on this, especially coming right after your "tweak" to GW.

PS, I will not be buying your new pack

Hear hear to the retroactively doubling of rewards for today that have already been done!
  • EVRT
    201 posts Member
    Options
    @EA_jesse the supposed fix is still not working. Our raid completely ended leaving us out 46k in guild coin. GW is completely inaccessible.
    Discord: EVRT #5566 Line: bevrt