Dropping like flies

123457Next

Replies

• Options
    I'm out, game is ruined, the devs will have to FIX this mess, and not just with a little bit of sugar coating.
  • Options
    I am now feeling the credit crunch big time. How can I level my toons...and then mod them and do everything else without credits?

The mods are silly. They will define the game beyond what any f2p can handle. It's a p2p world and it's pretty disappointing.

I'll give it a week but after that I'm likely done too.
  • Options
    @EA_Jesse why are mods so OP? It makes the game really awful. Nobody can ever predict the strengths and weaknesses of characters anymore. And there is no way of knowing what mods chats have (even if there were, it's too vast and variable to really plan strategy around it). I've been playing since day one and might quit. It makes me really sad.
  • Options
    EA made the mods a joke and GW even more risiculous and constantly adjusts the game for no reason.

So why make ships... When you can just update the game enough to ship the players elsewhere.
  • Options
    Lol ship players elsewhere.
  • Options
    My guild is dropping like flies.

Between them making GW harder, the joke of mods, sharing cantina energy... It's all making it impossible for F2P players. The game is being modified for players to dump a bunch of money.

Add in the Pokemon go frenzy, and people are going to stop playing this game.

Undo this update please!! I really liked the game, but may be leaving soon
  • mriguy
    23 posts Member
    Options
    Oh boy. You are playing with fire.
  • Options
    Rofl haha
  • Options
    Im gonna go find a pikachu.
  • Options
    Lol.

Between them making GW harder, the joke of mods, sharing cantina energy... It's all making it impossible for F2P players. The game is being modified for players to dump a bunch of money.

1/2 my guild left.

They out this update it the same week as Pokemon go. They are gonna lose so many players. And with all the variances, it's impossible for new players to catch up.

This is how games die.
  • Options
    Very sad.

We've also started losing.
    We're in a top 10 guild and lots of fellas are NOT liking this update and so many want to quit now.

Only a select few enthousiasts

• darkensoul
    1309 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Here comes the thread merging
  • Options
    I want all the quitters to quit already. So maybe mods won't be messed with since all the non thinking, impatient haters are gone.
  • Options
    I'm glad they added the multi sim capability and sim challenges. I don't want to spend the time i used to spend daily before the update. I haven't put a new game on my device in over 5months, that changed today sadly.

I think I'll be simming from now on waiting a week or two to see the devs keep trying to push the mods on people that we have soundly rejected.

This exodus was easy to see coming when they announced the update. They totally disregarded any natural progression a game must have to be successful. The force was not with them on this one. But they won't do what's right and want to save face. I doubt any update can fix the mess they created with mods.
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    And I hate to say it, but a lot of our guild is considering quitting. I thought we'd survive this, but possibly not.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Options
    They broke their own million dollar profit game, haha, greedy much? Serves them right, I have more fun on the forums now then I do in game, it just feels so sadly broken, so imballanced, so fake and sad on every level, and I was trying my hardest to like it, and even accepted it briefly, untill, I just couldn't.

Please wipe mods completely from this game or come up with the biggest bandage patch ever before seen.

I want my real SWGOH back yo, and you can take this new game that was sadly produced in the process and stick it !
  • dough
    641 posts Member
    Options
    I want all the quitters to quit already. So maybe mods won't be messed with since all the non thinking, impatient haters are gone.

oh right, because these changes were certainly the byproduct of and for the thinking man.
    thx for the lolz.
  • Options
    We lost our guild leader and two members

Our first lieutenant resigned. I feel you ...

• Options
    I used to eat 2 bananas when playing SWGoH but I eat only one. Can't afford the second one, used all money on crystals.
    I might quit so I can have my daily dose of potassium.
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Options
    Yadda_123 wrote: »
    Wow, mods are a terrible addition. Why is it that every update fails to address previous problems yet always add a host of new ones?

They actually fixed ALOT in this update which was really good... its just getting lost with all the mod complaining
  • Options
    Okay I said it here before.. My guild didnt lose anybody after the mod update, but since the recent second update we lost 3 members in less than an hour... This is real madness.

People were already mad before and EA decided to just make everything 10 times worse.
  • Options
    Same here, this last patch they released 30 minutes ago pushed our Kraken over the edge.
  • Options
    Left my guild and uninstalled, game now sucks
  • Options
    HokieFiend wrote: »
    Speaking of dropping like flies, one of the devs at CG has decided to move on. Post is in off-topic.

Grab your popcorn

Old news is new again...
  • Apoc
    172 posts Member
    Options
    wow! They can say whatever they want about potency, but it's been nerfed. The resists are much higher now. Almost to the point of using anything that would need potency useless.
  • Options
    Apoc wrote: »
    wow! They can say whatever they want about potency, but it's been nerfed. The resists are much higher now. Almost to the point of using anything that would need potency useless.

Scanners now give 10% yay!

IGN: Malmsteen's Comet