• Durrun
    1019 posts Member
    Options
    The post is out they at least heard the screaming but no immediate fix
  • Options
    darkensoul wrote: »
    Toukai wrote: »
    Breetai wrote: »
    My entire guild is now looking new game to play as they want to stay intact. So yes my whole guild is leaving, and about Alf the guild are whales.

Think I'm the only one in my guild giving this a try

What game could replace swgoh?

@Swgohrocks69
    Summoners War, Marvel heroes, the other 500 korean fighting rpg games that this whole thing is based off of? I mean, really... the list is almost endless.

The new ff exvious is cool

I saw that and will probably give that game a try now that a have some space on my phone from deleting this game.
  • Options
    My entire guild is now looking new game to play as they want to stay intact. So yes my whole guild is leaving, and about Alf the guild are whales.

@Swgohrocks69
    Summoners War, Marvel heroes, the other 500 korean fighting rpg games that this whole thing is based off of? I mean, really... the list is almost endless.

I saw that and will probably give that game a try now that a have some space on my phone from deleting this game.

It has rich cinematic sequences, awesome game play and the music is amazing. Make sure to go to reddit and read the guide to rerolling. I've started the game with three top tier toons from rerolling.
  • Options
    I wish they'd waited until Civ 6 was released to kill this game.
  • BrobiWanKenobi
    277 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    3 (EDIT: 7+ now) guild members left today, 10+ more right on the verge. No words left. How greedy, incompetent and utterly brainless can a development company be? Test before you ****ing release a patch.

John, Jesse and co don't deserve a dime of their whale-funded salaries. Character balancers/designers should be blacklisted from every developer in existence.

This game took away from my love of Star Wars.
    Post edited by BrobiWanKenobi on
  • Options

Candy crush. At least it's not broken.
  • Options
    We lost our guild leader and two members
  • Options

@Swgohrocks69

It has rich cinematic sequences, awesome game play and the music is amazing. Make sure to go to reddit and read the guide to rerolling. I've started the game with three top tier toons from rerolling.

Thanks for the tip!

I guess that's part of why I'm so upset about this update. This was a really good game. It wasn't flawless but it was very good and there isn't much like it in mobile at least. If SWGOH stays this way what else is there to play that's similar? At least I know that FF is good, it's an option at least.
  • Options
    Mods are end game updates. For the life of me I can't figure out why they didn't push out level 90 with level 11/12, then level 100, and then mods. If they were concerned about money, they could have always continued charging 1400 crystals for 11/12 gear.
  • Options
    Same I will be quiting myself soon also
  • Options
    I just created a poll for this everyone I know is quitting the game now
  • Smithie
    1427 posts Member
    Options
    We lost 6 players so far and another 5 thinking about it
  • Options
    Us too. Our guild is down to 42/50 now with others talking about leaving as well.
  • Options
    Folks are overreacting.
    Mods are not so bad. Things will level out soon.

Some people are too dramatic.
  • Options
    Sweetest tears since protection update.
  • Options
    The guild I'm in is doing a OK.
  • Options
    Changes are coming. I am waiting to see what happens. I have been thinking of quitting even a week ago or so because I cannot win GW anymore. But regardless I am willing to give the Devs a chance to fix what they have done. I would like something besides crystals for compensation. How about arena currency and GW currency?
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Lost 5 member and my 1st lieutenant retired.

And now we have to use even more resources on toons we don't use to complete the mod challenges, just to be able to get higher level mods, to spend resources to pump hem into toons we do use , to make the game balanced again.

i have tried to stay positive - even to the pont of being willfully ignorant - of the beating we take in this game. I can't do it any longer. Not when ever incentive has been taken away.

So I'm gonna sit back and see if one of my remaining guildies can solo t6 with his super toon squad.

You don't get higher level mods. Just different set bonuses.

Whales are dumb to quit over this. They will still have the best toons after the two or three days of collecting mods.

Ok if ur dumb, just look at the teams that u cant beat in the new arena, and copy them. U will be one day behind the geniuses who thought about it for 1 minute and were brave enough to spend a days cantina energy and a few mil credits without being explicitly told what mods they should spend on, how much to level, and who to put them on.
  • Options
    We lost so many they had to make ME leader Oh lawd
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    Folks are overreacting.

It's barely out. Let's give it a chance to install and have the dev team polish it. I'm not giving anyone my spot in Arena. B)
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Bill
    53 posts Member
    Options
    I really enjoyed this game. Now it's ruined. Free to play players stand no chance at all in a arena unless there willing to drop big money into the money hungry mods. I know this game has to make money but since you have made this game about nothing but money I'm done. I have spent more than my fair share of money but that stops today. I'm done supporting this money hungering EA company. Thanks for ruining it for all the free to play people and those who occasionally spent some.
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    Options
    Lol
  • Options
    Just to be anti mainstream: We haven't lost anybody so far. (Top 100 guild) Looks like I am the one in my guild who is the most mad about the MOD update.

@MarmotaMonax You could always change your ign like I did to see if you can start anything ;)

@Boxandthefuzz Haha I already saw your nick change, but I seriously hope you are not leaving yourself :P
  • Options
    +1
  • Options
    I can't even compete in arena anymore. Was once top 15 player. My guild lost a ton of elite players. I'm deleting game too. Later.
  • Options
    They are fine-tuning mods as well, no need for mass-hysteria.

Wait a bit and see how the changes will be.
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Options
    Bye
  • Options
    Mods are garbage, imo. That is all.
  • dough
    641 posts Member
    Options
    this is the most discouraging drop I've seen so far as this guy is a pillar of the swgoh community:

http://imgur.com/3HgWHem
  • Nodisintegtations
    226 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Folks are overreacting.

Agreed. And I was on the screaming end of it at first release. So far my level 78 squad is *1-4 moded and I think it's great. It just seems it's all the same really just with higher numbers and more exciting game play, because now we've been able to customize to some extent. Their still is a big problem with using Catina energy, I would like to see that adressed first and foremost. The only reason to go to Catina now is to complete daily activities.