Mods Update II: It's Another Mega Thread!!

Replies

• Options
    I just those those arena battles where half your team is dead before you even get a chance to go.
  • Options
    If they nerf the mods I want back my credits that I invested in them for upgrades. And all my cantina energy spent on mods challenges (that means all my cantina energy )
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    *Content removed for violating community guidelines *
  • Brazilian_Joe
    367 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    @J7000

NOT OK.

Using people with disabilities which they couldn't choose to avoid as a derogatory term is beyond vulgar and inexcusable.

Find a less horrid way to voice your displeasement with the (mis)direction of the game's development (or death).
    Post edited by GummyBearKing268 on
  • Nihilism
    24 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Upgrading mods, at least on the 5* level, is almost double the cost before this update. Rather bummed about that. The fact we can get stuck with a 3 or 4 star mod when doing a 5* challenge is kinda ruined in my opinion. You took the mods off 100% drop rate, leave it at that I think. No need to make us waste cantina energy doing a 5* challenge only to still get a sub-par mod. Cantina energy either needs a boost, a boost pack like with normal energy where we can get cantina energy in bursts(IE: 45 energy at noon, 6pm, 9pm), or it's own energy type IMO. I dunno if it's just my luck, but I get the square mods about 50% of the mod challenges I do, and the other 5 combined for the other 50%...
  • PainTrain
    10 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I must also say that the new mod system has broken the balance of the game. The idea behind the mod system is great, but you did it all wrong. Each type of mod should have only effected it corresponding area, not multiple areas. And, the boost should not have been very much at all. As it is, you can increase health by a fact for 6 in some cases? Really? If I was QA, I would be upset that all my months of playing to test balancing just got thrown out the window.

There is not easy fix to this issue now. Remove the mods til later will cause riots to those who spent lots of $$$ leveling up. If you can the mods to only effect a few areas and reduce the effect, you incite those who spent lots to level up current mods.

Best case, remove the mod system and completely rework and reduce their effects, and then give everyone lots of crystals, 10 million credits and 5 complete sets of level 3 health mods when reinstated, perhaps even a free character (not a one either-perhaps a community poll to determine reward). Also, do not remove the progress people have made on the mod battle table when the mods are reinstated. You may have to do other things for your whales to appease them.

But as others have said, if you are going to share cantina energy with mod battles, they both should count toward daily cantina battles daily and you need to increase the recharge rate. Not doing both of these is a slap in the face of gamers, especially since you have lowered the drop rate requiring more cantina energy than before.

Someone really should be fired over this. This is beyond an epic fail. Last time I saw something this terrible by a company was in Transformers:Battle Tactics by Dena. Within months of ruining the game, the game was sunsetted.
  • CerealKiller
    604 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    What is going on?!?!??! you took 6 and 7 mods? Why? the ability to do T7 raid is supposed to give you something useful... now I have to upgrade mods lvl 5 then to 6 then to 7 for 60 chars???

At least with t7 raid i could slowly get a t7 mod every 2-3 days and max it out now i have to work for 5 to keep up then 6???

So yeah add tier 6 mods to raid 6 or just remove the GW artificial difficulty don't take things I work for please

-
    Edited by mod due to ToS - my apology didn't actually realize
    -
    Post edited by CerealKiller on
  • waveform
    11 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Looks like the latest updated nerfed mods bigtime. Set bonuses down from 10% to 2.5%. But my level 15 health mods that I spent beaucoup credits on now only give me 2% health for one, 1.88 health for another for primary stats!
  • Options
    Toning down mods is a good step first step I think but now there are mods way better compared to others 47% offense for instance went down to 5.88% but there are still single 36% critical damage mods out there which is more than a 4 piece set bonus!

Secondly for please bring back 100% drop chance there you created that imbalance that there are teams fully loaded with mods to choose from in terms of set bonus and primary stat where as the majority of the community now spend 120 energy to get a single mod for the wrong slot !!!

And last but not least the next time consider testing and update before releasing it!