LF Server mates (Hann, CSI, Haster, Maltyrael, Starlet, Buy More Mods)

Replies

• Haster
    61 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Woho Meta :*
    Everything takes a little bit longer if you're not in a really good guild ;) But i like the challenge :D
  • Ch0w
    61 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Hi there :)

Could you tell me if frontier elite guild is recruting ?

Soon enough, i ll take my chance and part away from my current one.

Post edited by Ch0w on
  • Options
    In Elite, atm, no.
    We tried joining our best there to tackle the aat. We do have spots at alliance (where bazjam is) we do all have a common line chat though.
    On a honest note we aren't close to finishing the aat anyway, if that's was your motivational factor.
    This one is gonna take some time. =(
    How are you guys doing?
  • Options
    Argh...new payout times due to winter time change sucks. Have now payout at 5 pm which is really had, because i usually work at least until 4 pm sometimes longer :/ Today i would start my second part of fights a 5 o clock and got a inbox i finished 33rd :D
  • Options
    Lol Haster.
    On the other hand the reset in now at 11pm =)
    Jonny climbed up today!
    I see a lot of movement now on the spots.. much more then before? Is it? Or just my impression?
  • Options
    No, you're right
  • Options
    Hey Groove, what you think about this setup I'm using now?
  • Options
    Malthael wrote: »
    Hey Groove, what you think about this setup I'm using now?

Extremely powerful.

Rex counters Lando, Sun Fac is icing on the cake removing Crit % and replacing it with Crit % - (total swing of 50% crit change). Rex also counters EP.
    Shore counters/mitigates Wiggs
    Ani punishes if you try and focus shore down, and meanwhile there is a count down over your head because of Lando AOEs and extreme turn speed due to Rex lead.
    Double taunts means you need B2 or you can't hope to compete. (worse yet, shore is really a triple taunt b/c he'll put his back up on his first turn)

That's my analysis anyways.

Any of the good counters are also not F2P so its a very tough team to beat. I'm somewhere less than 50% win rate, and rely on TM rng of my B2 versus your toons, and B2 landing his buff immunity where it counts (and not having rex dispel it).
  • Options
    Haster wrote: »
    No, you're right

Haster FTW!!!!

Congrats man.
    you got it!!!

thanks for the input Groove, really appreciate it. Always testing new stuff see what works... sometimes its a disaster..lol
  • Options
    Thanks man :D First time first B)
  • Options
    Thanks man :D First time first B)

Really cool.
    Very happy to see you back up in the top spots!
  • Haster
    61 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Was a bit lucky since it seems nobody attacked me (or lost) since 4 hours. So i startet my second phase of fights at 12th position 40 minutes before payout ;)

Had one fight left after payout and tried your team....you know the outcome. I will never win against you :D
  • Options
    Was a bit lucky since it seems nobody attacked me (or lost) since 4 hours. So i startet my second phase of fights at 12th position 40 minutes before payout ;)

Wedge is the way to go nowadays.

Personally I don't like the orange suits, and try to avoid having them in my arena team, but thay are dominant in our shard, thats for sure.

Yea, there isn't quite so much movement at the top, people usually respect each others payouts, so if you can find a way in, you're set.

I don't see much (if anyone) coming at your payout, you just need to be in a good position 1 hour prior, and find a way in.
  • Options
    Someone can share with me about my setup plz ?
  • Options
    Therapy circle!

Anyone else getting burnt out?

ATT mind numbing normal grind, time requirements sky rocketing, and new characters that blow away anything seen before have me liking the game less and less

I've been a moment away from deleting a few times in the past week or two

Am I alone?

• Options
    Groove wrote: »
    Therapy circle!

Anyone else getting burnt out?

ATT mind numbing normal grind, time requirements sky rocketing, and new characters that blow away anything seen before have me liking the game less and less

I've been a moment away from deleting a few times in the past week or two

Am I alone?

No. You aren't.
    The new raid, the second tournament... the constant money grabs haven't been helping.
    If it wasn't for a few guildies I'd have left already...
    Pessimist that ships will only make the matter worse.
    Trying to not to think about it too much..lol
  • Options
    Well i somehow like this game and hate it at the same time....
  • Options
    Hi guyz,
    LoL why are you all switching your lead for emperor palpatine ?
  • Options
    Hey yall, Ben here
    Ch0w wrote: »
    Hi guyz,

They are all doing it to rub it in my face that I only have him at 5* ;)

• Options
    Hi guyz,

Hey Chow,

If you mean me and Arg...
    Arg is a darkside fan..lol I think he was the first 7* vader in our shard...
    Me, it was more of test thing... I used to test a lot, but a little burn out nowadays... so Palp just stayed around as leader... the squad is even easy to beat I believe, the AI doesn't know how to time things properly
  • Ch0w
    61 posts Member
    Options
    Hi guyz,

Hey Chow,

Me, it was more of test thing... I used to test a lot, but a little burn out nowadays... so Palp just stayed around as leader... the squad is even easy to beat I believe, the AI doesn't know how to time things properly

Hey Malthael,

You are great as always with yours tests... you are able to be first against someone like Han who's been playing with toons like baze malbus and his monk buddy ;)

I've tried it a lot and i've to admit that i failed miserably (-_-)"
  • Options
    Hi guyz,

Hey Chow,

Hey Malthael,

You are great as always with yours tests... you are able to be first against someone like Han who's been playing with toons like baze malbus and his monk buddy ;)

For sure man, thing's will level out eventually though. Just business as usual with the new toons, you know how it is.
  • Options
    Hi guyz,

Hey Chow,

Hey Malthael,

The baze /chirrut combo demands some specific counters (namely palp). Problem is also dealing with the wiggs (where shore/baze are important to avoid palp getting one shotted) . Always shock baze before going for the monk.

That said its just a matter of time until its easy to win against it.

I still remember when I got wedge... I was like a god...lol
    But then I didn't needed him to win in any situation even if my team was slower (e.g. my rex/fives aayla ani sunfac team with crit avoidance arrows instead of speed) it just took some thought and practice.

Your team is really nice btw.
    That maul daze is dangerous..

The three tank build that takes baze/chirrut is worthless vs yours...lol
  • Ch0w
    61 posts Member
    Options
    Hi guyz,

Hey Chow,

Hey Malthael,

The baze /chirrut combo demands some specific counters (namely palp). Problem is also dealing with the wiggs (where shore/baze are important to avoid palp getting one shotted) . Always shock baze before going for the monk.

That said its just a matter of time until its easy to win against it.

I still remember when I got wedge... I was like a god...lol
    But then I didn't needed him to win in any situation even if my team was slower (e.g. my rex/fives aayla ani sunfac team with crit avoidance arrows instead of speed) it just took some thought and practice.

Your team is really nice btw.
    That maul daze is dangerous..

The three tank build that takes baze/chirrut is worthless vs yours...lol

Thanks a lot for the tips !
    Still... i'm missing some power to succeed at shocking and freezing my opponent... i'll work on it ^^
  • Ch0w
    61 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Ps : i'm in the same
    Ship Shard with arg... btw i'm far away from the top unlike him whose at the top five ! Great player our Arg ;)
  • Groove
    60 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    You gents beating heroic tank yet?

We just got it on farm mode a week or so back. Feelsgoodman
    Post edited by Groove on
  • Options
    Nope =(

Congrats Groove. Kenobi looks awesome.
  • Options
    Hows everyone holding up?

Are folks starting to beat your heroic tank raids?

Yet another shameless shout out to Malth. You're such a **** gentleman. Really appreciate it.

Chaze teams are brutal
  • Options

Yet another shameless shout out to Malth. You're such a **** gentleman. Really appreciate it.

Chaze teams are brutal

Hey Groove! What's up =)

Yea we are!! Finally!!!
    I know I'm kinda late to the party, but whatever. Only go about 40 shards though.
    So, long way to go.

Chaze is totally OP for sure.

How about you man, how are you doing?

We need something new in arena, I've been busy with the raid (zeta'd Cody btw) that haven't really bothered with arena. So much to try out though.

Also mod farming / mod packs have been a total disaster for me =(

Although a little late, wishes of happy new year to you!

and to all the people that share our arena shard!!! Happy new year guys!

Don't be shy, stop by and say hello!
    If enough people come up we can do a line chatroom or something to discuss strategies adjust payouts etc!

• BenDstraw
    51 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    You gents beating heroic tank yet?

We just got it on farm mode a week or so back. Feelsgoodman

Congrats bud! Us too.

Chaze teams are brutal

Hey Groove!

I love the little dance we got going for payout. I somehow managed to beat Hann with Kenobi today and was hoping he wouldn't take me out before your payout. Looks like you got it! It seems like you're PST payout? I try not to hit you on John's account until well after that.

Like Malty said, if we have enough interest here (I talked to predi and Stunnaz on the reddit forums) we could probably start a LINE group. Would be a nice to have. I think at this point we are all just trying to scrape up crystals from arena at payout without hurting anyone too badly!