LF Server mates (Hann, CSI, Haster, Maltyrael, Starlet, Buy More Mods)

Replies

• Options
    The pressure is up on cantina farming..lol. A lot to pick from.
    I would still go for lando first due to the events and him being tagged as rebel and scoundrel... But b2 wedge and kit fisto give a lot to pick from, not to speak the other ones that were there before.
    I wish I had came in to the game two/three months earlier...lol
  • Options
    Malthael wrote: »
    The pressure is up on cantina farming..lol. A lot to pick from.
    I would still go for lando first due to the events and him being tagged as rebel and scoundrel... But b2 wedge and kit fisto give a lot to pick from, not to speak the other ones that were there before.
    I wish I had came in to the game two/three months earlier...lol

True, thats a point for Lando, but on the other side...Wedge has already + 38 Shards. Hard decision
  • Options
    I am also finishing Lando first. Double tag is nice for all the events.
  • Options
    Hey Maltyrael. I didnt pay too much attention to your Team last time. But did you switch Lando for Rex or GS? And if Lando was that your secret Plan? :wink:
  • Options
    Took out RG for Lando. Plan is still in the works but it will be delayed do to wedge being farmable now. Need mods to execute it. =(
  • Options
    Hey gents - I'm running a new team and would love any advice on how to further min max :)

Let me know what you think if you try em out. Especially if you think any are the weakest link

EP (L) RG B2 Rey Lando
  • Options
    Well couldn't beat your team...but it was close. The key for all RG Taunt Teams is to bring the best DD (nearly always Rey) down to 65 - 60 % and then i kill her with my reys tripple attack. But your Lando and the continous attacks of B2 were to much for Lumi and Fives
  • Options
    I like it =)
    You always have good combos Groove ;)
  • Options
    Very solid Team. Hate your B2 :wink:
    I could not beat you, as expected. Guess the level difference also plays a big role.
  • Options
    Thanks gents

I'm heavily debating which combo to go with between:
    EP, Biggs, Wedge, Lando, Ani, ST Han, B2

Decisions decisions!

From the looks of the more mature shards, we're all going to be wrestling with the same issue :)
  • Options
    Cgrats on n1 Jonny =)
  • Options
    Congrats for your first place Jonny :) Had to fight so hard to even got 10th. Have a equip problem at the Moment
  • Options
    Thanks a lot guys!! So happy. Did not really think I could beat Hann. But well....it worked :wink:

@Haster I know that Problem all too well. Cant even buy Dengar shards for events cause I need the coins to buy gear lol
  • Options
    Well....ok. I'll remeber that Jonny ;) No, just kidding. But thought my the 13th place i just won against truly would last longer then 3 minutes :p
  • Options
    You guys buy gear from the guild shop? =(
    How much t7's raids do you do per week?

How's everyone been doing?
    (Haster is still in love with Luminara, I see...lol)

Sad this thread didn't get that much people attention :/
  • Options
    Malthael, you're a beast. Quit it. (Great team btw)

You'd do me a super solid if you stay out of 1/2 for the PST time zone :)

Love all the diversity we have at the top of our shard. Well, minus all the Rexes

• Haster
    61 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Lol yeah....i love my lumi. Tried it a few times with Phasma, but wasn't really happy. I did buy gear from the shop as we made exactly....0 t7 raids :D

Finished a t6 raid last week (Took nearly 2 weeks). I was first with about 11 mil damage, second was also quite good with nearly 10 mil but then.....there are some guys with level 75+ (or even 80) with 30 to 40 mediocre chars.

But hey i finally can do stage 4 of credit heist, so things will get better B)

With the 6 million i got today i maxed out Lando.
    Teebo and Biggs are full farmed.
    Wedge is nearly activated and Leia need to be famed for my Rebel Team ....so a lot of work still to do

• Options
    Will do Groove, I think that time is my early morning... Thanks =)
    Always loved your teams. Still remember that ackbar combo.

Haster you're losing time in a t6. The lowers ranks of a t7 are better than the top ones of a t6.
    I know you like your crew, but think about it and if you do decide to change tell me =)
    Btw, how's it been with the recovery?
    Hope all is well.
  • Options
    Will think about it. I know that you're right but....maybee i'm just to loyal.
    Recovery is going good, thank you. Started to work by Monday after nearly 5 Months :)
  • Options
    Glad to hear you're recovering well Haster.
    Yes, do think about it. Not saying you should stop talking to them..lol But without raid gear and currency you will soon find yourself short.
    If you do decide to change, let me know I might even make some space for some other guys.

Meanwhile...where's jonny? =)
  • JonnyBravo
    53 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Hey guys. I am on vacation in Barcelona, Spain :smiley:

Just try to do my daily quests and maintain in top 20. If I do more my girlfriend will kill me, lol.

Cant even finish a single GW. Gonna miss out on A LOT of credits...
  • Haster
    61 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    OMG Jonny... You should make your girlfriend clear what is really important. Like: "What you want to see the Sagrada Familia? They build this thing since more then 100 years and are not even finished yet. But i can finish a GW NOW!!!" :D:D:D

**** first world problems :p

I hope you enjoy your vacation anyway B)
    Post edited by Haster on
  • Options
    Lol Jonny.
    Enjoy your vacations man!
    Gw is overrated =)
  • Options
    Thanks guys. I really do enjoy it. The hotel is very nice and the weather is awesome!
  • Options
    Benon must really hate me (if he has the same payout times). Think i kicked him 4 times out of top 20 in the last 5 minutes this week. I sort of feel bad, but he is the easiest 100% win :*
  • Options
    Haster wrote: »
    Benon must really hate me (if he has the same payout times). Think i kicked him 4 times out of top 20 in the last 5 minutes this week. I sort of feel bad, but he is the easiest 100% win :*

Lol. Is that the jedi guy (igd/ mace windu lead?)
    He likes to go after droids... John hates him...lol
  • Options
    And now you're on his list Haster..ahahah
  • Options
    Yap the Jedi guy....i always hope he is in top 10 short befor my payout time....then i take his place :D
  • Options
    What will you guys be doing in cantina this weekend? Shards or mods? I'm torn. =(
  • Haster
    61 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Same here.... Today i did 50/50 as it is the same as if i did full mods or full shards without the bonus.

Btw. do you guys multi sim with all your energy? For example if you have 120 energy 10 times multi sim for a 12 energy fight?

I dont know if it's just my imagination, but i think i get better outcomes if i just sim one by one like it was before the mods update.