Game Update - 7/27/2016 Comments ***Megathread***

Replies

• Hydracarbon
    665 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    did they change the jaws pictures? nebit looks like jaws rambo. ****? i don't see a mention of this...
    Post edited by Hydracarbon on
  • Options
    Dont worry about 4 or 5 star mods in the shop the pricing is obscene. 2000 crystals for a gray 5 star mod
  • Options
    When your house is on fire, **** in the sink to claim you are doing something is clearly the mission statement going on here.
  • Options
    Yeah. I knew he would have his moment. Now we just need ships!
  • Phipps
    1107 posts Member
    Options
    3.2k crystals for 5 dot purple mod
  • Ugluk
    274 posts Member
    Options
    gig4ls wrote: »
    "Ewok Scout: "Ewok Ambush" will no longer remove Turn Meter when the attack is Evaded."
    Is there any more information about why this basic attack does not remove TM when the attack is evaded, but other TM removal basic attacks do remove TM when evaded? (Qui Gon Jin, Rex, etc. do still remove TM when evaded).

This.

Why would you "fix" this for one toon, yet leave in place for all other toons? Sloppy stuff.
  • Options
    it s a Biggs buff. Who cares about biggs.
    And only P2P have Wedge...

I can't even aquire Wedge. What a useless update. How about making Wedge available with an update like this, somewhere, somehow. Or B. Fix some of the more popular toons that need fixing. Or C. How about releasing some wanted/missing toons, such as Rebel Luke.
  • Options
    I also want to know what PvE shipments are.

Just another reason why merged mega-threads only cloud individual questions
  • Options
    I have neither character but it seems at least from viewing their characters in game to be a neat concept. Hopefully it is something that sticks around and could theoretically help diversity.
  • Options
    Thanks for not giving me a way to get the last 57 shards I need.!
  • Options
    The only buff to Biggs is if you have Wedge too. I see that now. Whoopie...
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Options
    Did the players ask for this?

What about Boba Fett and Darth Maul?

Rebels and Resistance/Good guys always get priority! *pouts*

I wanted a Wedge rework
  • Robhar3187
    104 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    While I appreciate the effort to differentiate the Jawas, it's still **** near impossible to tell them apart
  • Options
    So wedge gives rebels who crit a 10% tm and a 30% offense boost? Leia and Lando are drooling
  • Options
    FYI I added a note to the update:
    • Wedge Antilles is the daily login character for August.
    Community Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes | Follow me on Twitter - Darokaz
  • Options
    I'm tired of facing people in GW with Gear Levels that don't exist yet for players. Total **** and the mod crap is ruining the game. Just another way for people to blow money
  • GizOne
    150 posts Member
    Options
    Ugluk wrote: »
    gig4ls wrote: »
    "Ewok Scout: "Ewok Ambush" will no longer remove Turn Meter when the attack is Evaded."
    Is there any more information about why this basic attack does not remove TM when the attack is evaded, but other TM removal basic attacks do remove TM when evaded? (Qui Gon Jin, Rex, etc. do still remove TM when evaded).

This.

Why would you "fix" this for one toon, yet leave in place for all other toons? Sloppy stuff.

+1 I guess devs are just bad as being devs.
  • BAMFer
    89 posts Member
    Options
    Finally. A character improvement for a character I already have. I've got Biggs at 6* and moving to 7. But where do you get Wedge? When I hit find, it says you can't get him anywhere.
  • Options
    Berimbolo wrote: »
    Go Biggs or go home

Yes! Have him in my arena and am sitting in top 40. I've always found him useful, now it's even better he can grant crit damage up to allies! Now to just have a way to farm wedge...
  • Mynd
    233 posts Member
    Options
    EA_Jesse wrote: »
    FYI I added a note to the update:
    • Wedge Antilles is the daily login character for August.

Cool, and after that?

Also, what's with mod shipment pricing being so obscene for 5* mods? No addressing mod drop rates (which we all agree are abysmal) as well as all around costs and the fact that there have been no changes to Cantina Energy availability to help with this?

I realize you guys may not play your own game, but you can seriously tweak/buff more than 1-2 heroes a month can't you? Over half the roster isn't particularly viable in any way.

I hear Jawa 5-stack synergy is really bad as well, gonna do something about that? Gonna do anything about synergies period? For instance, Luminara's leader should be significantly stronger than Old Ben's when it's a team full of Jedi, yet Old Ben's lead works with everyone.

There's a plethora of things you can do to make this game better. There's a plethora of QoL things you can do to make game interactions better. Can you fix the chat box bugs? It's been broken since the mod update.

How about halting on releasing new content until you address the plethora of bugs that are in the game. Clearly you're not very efficient at doing both at the same time.
  • TreTuna
    155 posts Member
    Options
    A few questions

Are we going to get the scoundrel events at 6 days or just every 12 days like it's been so far?

Guildmate of mine, who is in a time zone basically a day ahead, just got credit heist event start, which means it will be there tomorrow for the rest of us!
    461-112-993
    Looking for allies level 40+
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Options
    Biggs has been farmable for f2p since um forever ?
  • Options
    I'm tired of facing people in GW with Gear Levels that don't exist yet for players. Total **** and the mod **** is ruining the game. Just another way for people to blow money

I've never seen this. What gear levels are you seeing?
  • Options
    Is the +30% offense part of Wedge's leader ability working for anyone? That used to work for me but appears to potentially be broken now.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    And the odds of you staring wedge any time soon by using chromium......yeah good luck with that.
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    And the odds of you staring wedge any time soon by using chromium......yeah good luck with that.

Wedge isn't in chromium right now. He's not anywhere.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Options
    Maxed out Biggs and 5 star wedge and they're garbage just more hype to get people to waste time and money.
  • gobears21
    1265 posts Member
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »

I have wedge.... 277/65 shards... g8 level 66... my question is he now worth it?

Based on looking at the numbers I'm not seeing how he's any good right now.... You'd have to use him with AA lead to give him enough speed to move before Rey; his health & protection weren't buffed so he will be killed off most likely without a turn.

If we have to use him with AA that makes his lead worthless which looks great on paper.... still want comments from those that have them both maxed up and can use them.
  • Ugluk
    274 posts Member
    Options
    On the positive side (and it was unreported in the patch notes – seriously, can you guys please get your act together with reporting everything in the patch notes????):

Whoever did the jawas icon revamp deserves a pat on the back. Seven thumbs up. They’re a full marine squad now.

Chief Nebit as Rambo is genius.
    Jawa is a heavy machine gunner
    Dathcha is a sniper
    JE and Scavenger are laden with grenades.

Now, if we can re-skin the models in a similar fashion so you can tell them apart in game, that’d be a big win.
  • The0n3
    984 posts Member
    Options
    WOW, thx for the JKA update, he is already strong, but his leader skills needed an improvement indeed!! Now i'm more confident on taking evasion meta teams in the arena!
This discussion has been closed.