Game Update - 7/27/2016 Comments ***Megathread***

Replies

• gobears21
    1265 posts Member
    Options
    Maxed out Biggs and 5 star wedge and they're garbage just more hype to get people to waste time and money.

Unless u have max both it's not a valid commentary on them. All though see my comment above as I have my doubts...
  • Options
    Wedge will be the Login Char next month. :)

FYI Rebels are FUN to run!
  • TheVigilante13
    175 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    gobears21 wrote: »
    Maxed out Biggs and 5 star wedge and they're garbage just more hype to get people to waste time and money.

Unless u have max both it's not a valid commentary on them. All though see my comment above as I have my doubts...

Pretty certain I said maxed out Biggs and his stats went up VERY little

PS adding 2 more wee little stars to Wedge isn't going to make much of difference just saying.
  • gobears21
    1265 posts Member
    Options
    Wedge will be the Login Char next month. :)

FYI Rebels are FUN to run!

Do u have wedge/ biggs? I agree rebels are a ton of fun but I can't get past using my droids right now... they're fun too :)
  • Options
    Q1: has anyone tried him out yet and found that his buff makes him viable for anything?

Q2: does the Biggs and Wedge buff mean the Empire MM event is right around the corner?
  • gobears21
    1265 posts Member
    Options

Pretty certain you said 5* wedge... that's not max and pretty sure I said "both" ;)
  • Options
    Another good thing about the Biggs-Wedge update is that they have implemented Duo-Synergy that people have suggested and asked for earlier.

Where a certain character behaves in a certain way if another specific character is fielded.

Dual Synergy
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/43835/suggestion-duo-synergy
  • Radonis
    504 posts Member
    Options
    INB4 thread dissappears
  • Options

Pretty certain you said 5* wedge... that's not max and pretty sure I said "both" ;)

Like I said 2 wee little stars isn't going to make a difference little buddy. ;)

• Options
    Radonis wrote: »
    INB4 thread dissappears

Oh is there a mega thread that I didn't notice?
  • gobears21
    1265 posts Member
    Options

Like I said 2 wee little stars isn't going to make a difference little buddy. ;)

How many 5* toons do u run in arena?
  • Radonis
    504 posts Member
    Options
    nope most of the Biggs threads that have been posted tend to get deleted for some reason
  • Options
    Need a review if it is worth pouring resources into... Odd to have a toon that deals extra damage for the .1% of the time I face empire toons

I must be that .1%...my arena team is Tarkin Lead with Vader and RG.

Highly doubt we are on the same server though.
  • Options
    Radonis wrote: »
    nope most of the Biggs threads that have been posted tend to get deleted for some reason

Oh weird...well there's nothing against TOS in this post so hopefully that doesn't happen.
  • Options
    Also interested in hearing from someone who actually has these toons maxed.

And no I don't consider 5* maxed @TheVigilante13
  • Options

How many 5* toons do u run in arena?[/quote

Just my Han Solo considering him and Wedge are the only characters I don't have maxed. I'm pretty sure no one has him above 5 star anyways I bought 6 8x chromium cards this week haven't seen since last month. Just a bunch of useless shards for my already maxed out General Grevious.
  • Radonis
    504 posts Member
    Options
    Me neither i hope we can have a nice discussion on his synergy and what a good team comp he could fit into.
  • Options
    EA_Jesse wrote: »
    FYI I added a note to the update:
    • Wedge Antilles is the daily login character for August.

@EA_Jesse Wow, that's really cool actually. Are you able to tell us where he's going after that? Please don't say Guild Store. LOL
  • Options
    It probably gets moved to the character section rather than getting deleted. Character posts aren't supposed to go here.
  • Josh_K
    1150 posts Member
    Options
    Q1: In the process of doing this. On paper, both of them look extremely strong. With wedge as the leader, you are looking at +60% offense from unique and + 30% offense for +90% offense at the start of the round with everyone being at full health. +45 speed as well so wedge starts on 155 speed base (unmodded) and biggs on 153 base (unmodded). You can see the updated stats on swgoh.gg

Q2: No idea about this, but every time RG hits biggs now, he will gain 100% tm.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    I'm tired of facing people in GW with Gear Levels that don't exist yet for players. Total **** and the mod **** is ruining the game. Just another way for people to blow money

Can you explain? I have never seen a gear lvl on a player in GW or anywhere that is not achievable by everyone. I have only seen gold gear lvl on game characters.....
  • Options
    Robhar3187 wrote: »
    All the Jawas pictures were updated, and that's not even in the update notes

And it's still impossible to tell them apart, probably even harder to do so now.
  • Options
    I just used him in a raid...seems about the same but I think most of his buffs were in concert a with Wedge (who I don't have). Biggs special now calls an assist AND Wedge to attack and wedge's unique ability also applies to Biggs. Seems they need to be paired to get the real buff
  • Options
    Teebo completely useless against Rancor. I'm not sure if this was always the case or not, but stealth'd and basic attack didn't take away any TM from Rancor in T6 raid after this update. ST Han also had no TM effect after multiple turns.
  • Options
    I just used him in a raid...seems about the same but I think most of his buffs were in concert a with Wedge (who I don't have). Biggs special now calls an assist AND Wedge to attack and wedge's unique ability also applies to Biggs. Seems they need to be paired to get the real buff

That makes some sense...too bad Wedge is P2P.
  • gobears21
    1265 posts Member
    Options
    @TheVigilante13 Han is legit at 5* for that stun... 6*'s are definitely out there; I only need 6 more shards to get mine there and I didn't get max shards every raid
  • Options
    I just bought him in May to find out that he ****. I'm hoping with the rework that he will now be viable and I can actually use him.

From the update it sounds like he's going to be farmable after August but I hope they don't do this.
  • Options

That makes some sense...too bad Wedge is P2P.

Go figure lol.
  • Options
    Pisstoffo wrote: »
    Teebo completely useless against Rancor. I'm not sure if this was always the case or not, but stealth'd and basic attack didn't take away any TM from Rancor in T6 raid after this update. ST Han also had no TM effect after multiple turns.

Teebo works on the T7 Rancor.
  • Options
    @TheVigilante13 Han is legit at 5* for that stun... 6*'s are definitely out there; I only need 6 more shards to get mine there and I didn't get max shards every raid

Yes He's definitely good even at 5 stars and arena has been easy lately. I haven't played much this month maybe 3 times a week, I think I'm getting bored everything is too repetitive.

This discussion has been closed.