Where is Credit Heist Event? (Merged threads)

Replies

• Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    Unimatrix wrote: »
    Alexone wrote: »
    BlitzenX wrote: »
    Would of been nice to get 2M credits before Palp event ends as some players have. How does an event next week change the fact many of us missed out?

It would also be nice if i had +80 speed on all my toons.

Yes. But the rest of the players didn't get two mods that increases +40 speed while you're sleeping. Savvy?

Now that would upset me pretty bad if that happened.
  • Options
    BlitzenX wrote: »
    Would of been nice to get 2M credits before Palp event ends as some players have. How does an event next week change the fact many of us missed out?

It would also be nice if i had +80 speed on all my toons.

Yes. But the rest of the players didn't get two mods that increases +40 speed while you're sleeping. Savvy?

Now that would upset me pretty bad if that happened.

Sir, that's why I'm rather vexed that such things happen and the acknowledgement given is just.. "Suck it up. We'll do it again next week. 2mill for everyone next week." Mind you. In your example.. It's another +80 speed mods for those who got it this time round.
  • Options
    Some who are saying.. It's fine the Oceania and Asia time zone players to miss out 2 million.. Let's see.. 2million will bring a character from level 70 to level 80.
    Still think it's nothing?

It's not nothing. It's something. Just not that big of a deal. 3 GWs.

Yup. 3 GWs less for some other people not part of Oceania / asia time zone players.
  • Options
    What a shambles. Even worse here in NZ, would have ended at about 4am. Got the notification for credit heist but didn't get to see to do it even once. I lol'd when the raid gear shipment came up. Why would I?
  • Options
    I have the same problem but my guild mate seem to have it.
  • DathchaMeta
    140 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Back to the ************** issue of "There are other countries?? We didnt know..."
    Post edited by Vampire_X on
  • Options
    I think this can be closed now, it runs for 14/16 hours wherever you are. Everyone got a push notification. Sure they released it early for some, late for others, but everyone will of had the same amount of time to complete it.

Runs for 14/16 hours? Please reread the thread and note that Australians had it open for 3 hours, 3am to 6am

It only takes like 5 minutes to auto all 4 battles you didn't need more than 3 hours
  • Syncho
    29 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    The point is that it opened in the middle of the night from 3am to 6am. If it was during the day at least we would have been awake to auto it 4x.
  • Options
    markusfive wrote: »
    I think this can be closed now, it runs for 14/16 hours wherever you are. Everyone got a push notification. Sure they released it early for some, late for others, but everyone will of had the same amount of time to complete it.

Runs for 14/16 hours? Please reread the thread and note that Australians had it open for 3 hours, 3am to 6am

It only takes like 5 minutes to auto all 4 battles you didn't need more than 3 hours

3 am? Without notification? Have you tried?
  • Options
    Back to the... issue of. ..."
    Let's be civil
    No need to make unnecessary generalization
  • Options
    Let's be civil

It's fine, its 3-6am for them, no ones expected to be awake at that time for a game.

Oh wait.
  • Options
    Let's be civil

It's fine, its 3-6am for them, no ones expected to be awake at that time for a game.

Oh wait.

Yes. We should have the same for next week event. 3 am for pacific.

Hang on.. Nah.. Knowing their QA level.. The server will break.. =)
  • Options

It only takes like 5 minutes to auto all 4 battles you didn't need more than 3 hours[/quo

I'm putting you in the troll basket
    Looking for 1 member with 3.5m+ GP roster to help in GEO TB; we are 185m guild who are 70-6 in TW.
  • Krwind
    54 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options

It only takes like 5 minutes to auto all 4 battles you didn't need more than 3 hours[/quo

they wouldn't be commenting this way if US was the one that had this happened to them
  • Options
    Krwind wrote: »

they wouldn't be commenting this way if US was the one that had this happened to them

Bump on that mate.
  • Options
    I missed out too. Was waiting for it too cause I just got my scoundrel team up to scratch. Any official word on it?
  • Options
    I'm west coast. Did Credit Heist late yesterday - got it again in the morning. Worked pretty well for me time wise.
  • Options
    I'm happy. If I say I'm still angry and that I'll rage quit, will you send the " our bad" crystals out?
  • Ugluk
    274 posts Member
    Options
    I'm happy for those who got a double dose. It's awesome. All we're asking for is some parity.
  • Options
    Hiya!
    The way the game is set up events start at local times. So, for example if an event begins at 12pm on August 24th It starts worldwide for that time regardless of region. This means other regions will see it first before others.
    This event wasn’t intended to run today, but the pop up announcement auto submitted to players, so our team decided to push the event. If we turn on an event when it was meant to be off, players may not see the event for its full duration, see it longer, or won't see it entirely. We can understand how frustrating that can be, but will be pushing the Credit Heist event next week which should be running over two days time.

@CG_Kozispoon thanks, I do appreciate the response, but next time you put the event, make it last for at least 12 hours.
    I'm not happy in the fact that I missed 2M while others got it easy. Some of us feel ripped off.
  • Options
    I missed out on this event too and didn't get a notification. I'm GMT as is most of my guild so I'm not sure if this was up over the early hours of the morning?
  • Options
    mod deleted my rant lol fine. pfft this fiasco is *(&@(!^)(*&)%(. try and delete this!
  • Options
    My last comments were deleted but please devs can you help those of us who never got the event?

I know it was not meant to happen that day but we just want a fair share of the event that many people in other timezones got to do.
  • GeorgeRules
    1580 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Sorry to all for my ignorant post, I made the assumption that when they launch the event it runs for x amount of hours and that was why mine spanned two days because it was launched later than usual, if it was launched at normal time would of only spanned one day. TL;DR. Guess that sucks for people who missed out. You have my sympathy.
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    Sorry to all for my ignorant post, I made the assumption that when they launch the event it runs for x amount of hours and that was why mine spanned two days because it was launched later than usual, if it was launched at normal time would of only spanned one day. TL;DR. Guess that sucks for people who missed out. You have my sympathy.

Different time zones around the globe saw it for less than the usual 15 hours or whatever, some reported it only being for about 3 hours. That was the issue. Looking forward to better implementation next week.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Options
    Looking forward to better implementation next week.
    More chance of jar Jar becoming a Jedi :-P
    Looking for 1 member with 3.5m+ GP roster to help in GEO TB; we are 185m guild who are 70-6 in TW.
  • Options

Different time zones around the globe saw it for less than the usual 15 hours or whatever, some reported it only being for about 3 hours. That was the issue. Looking forward to better implementation next week.

Hopefully they have the bug fixed when it rolls out next.
  • Options
    Dissapointed that there is no reaction about a rerun or a compensation for people in asia. CG could send shards to regions in the past, so I am sure that is possible with credits also.
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    Options
    Keaven wrote: »
    Hiya!
    The way the game is set up events start at local times. So, for example if an event begins at 12pm on August 24th It starts worldwide for that time regardless of region. This means other regions will see it first before others.
    This event wasn’t intended to run today, but the pop up announcement auto submitted to players, so our team decided to push the event. If we turn on an event when it was meant to be off, players may not see the event for its full duration, see it longer, or won't see it entirely. We can understand how frustrating that can be, but will be pushing the Credit Heist event next week which should be running over two days time.
    And what about those who didn't see it at all this time round?
    It's quite a direct question needing only a simple response.

If we are going to be left out in the cold on this can someone simply say so rather than being evasive about it?
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    Hiya!
    And what about those who didn't see it at all this time round?
    It's quite a direct question needing only a simple response.

If we are going to be left out in the cold on this can someone simply say so rather than being evasive about it?

There was no mention in CapGaSP or Kozispoon's responses, so I'm considering that a 'no'.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107