Come Feel The Force and recruit your Padawans here! Basic Guilds Only Please!

Replies

• Options
    we are legion is expanding our ranks with a second guild. looking for anyone who is active. no lvl or inventory reqs and f2p are welcome.very experienced leadership and large community to help you along your journey.only reqs are line app for communication and 600 daily guild bank coins. check out our ad
    line ID is abethefearless

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/65474/we-are-legion-is-expanding-our-ranks-to-2-guilds#latest
  • Options
    Saint Seya is looking for new members!
    Hi guys, we looking for new members in our guild. Most T5 raids but now we testing a T6. We need people to get 600 daily coins and to help in raid 6 now.
    Ally code: 186-473-237
  • Options
    Rancors end. Reformed from cookie club due to leader no longer playing and only 2 officers. Need players as only 6 in guild. All play most days. Looking at tier 3-4 raids and then 5 onwards once enough members in guild.
    My code is 987-969-239.
  • Options
    Philan81 wrote: »
    Rancors end. Reformed from cookie club due to leader no longer playing and only 2 officers. Need players as only 6 in guild. All play most days. Looking at tier 3-4 raids and then 5 onwards once enough members in guild.
    My code is 987-969-239.

In my opinion, you should merge with another guild. Growing a guild from nothing is practically impossible. Too many people create guilds, and not enough join guilds. Equals a ton of small guilds out there.
  • Options
    Teague wrote: »
    Philan81 wrote: »
    My code is 987-969-239.

In my opinion, you should merge with another guild. Growing a guild from nothing is practically impossible. Too many people create guilds, and not enough join guilds. Equals a ton of small guilds out there.

@Philan81 merge with ours! ;) see our recruiting pitch here:
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/65606/t4-t5-guild-domino-squad-legends-recruiting-active-players-complete-recruiting-pitch-here#latest
  • Deku_Scrubs
    36 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    The Deku Scrubs are at 49/50 but can make room for about 5 players. We finish T5 raids just under 24 hours so we are hoping to move on to T6 pretty soon. We are in PST and require level 50+. My ally code is 815-542-546
  • Options
    We are an active T7 guild needing active player. Mix of international group.

Guild name : TheThongs

Raid is launch EST 12pm. One squad per member for first 24 hours to get everyone onboard. Our high hitters are understanding so they only hit phase 1 together to make the raid interesting for all.

Only rule is daily 600 coin contribution.

If you have one 7* toon, is active daily, and is willing to follow simple rules. You're welcome to join us.

PM me or line me. Line ID : Tactyou

Ally code : 535-912-627
  • Options
    Come and join Genosian's Witness and spread the love of our savior ! We are a new guild with only 12 members and we want to grow, we are mostly between 36-45 level players. Come and join us, we will grow togheter and unlock Han Solo. The raid will start at a certain time when everyone can fight it. Ally "0909" and code is 471-588-544. Come and lets spread the word of Genosian God !
  • Options
    Please Wash Your Hans

Fresh new guild who left are old guild, and looking to recruit new members. We have a good solid core so far. Looking to start T6 raids soon. Friendly and selfless players wanted! No drama!

Can add me 533-847-471
  • Options
    Knights of Blood Oath
  • Options
    All welcome to join No Jeding Chance new guild not hassles, no chat app to install.

Please add 874-972-375 for an invite
  • Dazhub
    135 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Post deleted
    Post edited by Dazhub on
  • Options
    Just to also remind any padawans out there, if you are looking for a mainly UK based guild we are here for you. We are about to open a raid for beginners only. A tier 2! Although we are UK based, everyone is welcome.
    We are all equal in our guild, leader, officers, members alike. We are fair and we need you so we can help you to get stronger. No commitments on guild activities or earning 600 guild coins a day. We just ask if you can be happy, nice people and try your best to do your daily activities so you help yourself too. We also ask you to give us a chance and stay with us. We have plenty of spare gear for all beginners to donate!
    PM me if you are interested and I'll ally you and request you to our guild :) if you aren't happy when you join, you are free to leave but stick with us. We are amazing and our new padawans love being a part of our team :)
    Thanks

• Zach277
    28 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Hey I'm trying to build a guild about 35 members so far lowest level is 70 all of us play everyday we focus on t5 with more people hopefully t6 and when we r full and everyone's ready t7 so message me back. Guild is handy tube order. 127-388-also interested in absorbing a smaller daily guild just message me
  • Options
    Tier 4 guild looking for ACTIVE members

JÖIN US is recruiting active members. We raid on scheduled days so nobody misses out. (Mon and Thurs. at 4:00PM MDT)Very friendly, helpful guild. Contact me on LINE app at gregor587, through this forum or add me as an ally and I will invite you 829-364-946 Line is a very helpful app that we use, but not a requirement to join. This guild is intended for entry-medium level players who want to learn together and have fun doing so. Keep it weird and have fun!
  • Options
    Very casual t4 raid guild only at 34/50. No rules, just try for 600 daily energy and save up for guild activities when you can. We're doing 2-3 t4 a week and have no restrictions on hitting the rancor as none of us can solo any phases (or come close). Hoping to try a t5 soon but no one in the guild is lv80 yet and half don't have many 5* toons yet. Look for NewFISTOrder and join today!
  • Options
    Grand Champion StarKillers
    Pacific Time Zone

We are looking for additional members. We have 15 active members now ranging from level 40-60. If you fall in that category and need a group, get in touch. Likely going to start doing Tier 3 raids this week.

No pressure. Just want to have fun and get some raids going.

Ally Code: 568-479-384
  • Options
    Deku Scrubs is now advancing to a T5/T6 guild. Our ideal schedule would be to have a two T5s on weekdays (which we finish in 24 hours) and a T6 on weekends (we don't know how long that will take).
    Our guild is at 49/50 but we can make space for about 5 players. We accept level 60+ and it would be preferred if you can get 600 coins daily. We are on the PST and if you are interested my ally code is 815-542-546.
  • Malkav
    5 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Hi. Guild "Impero Romano" looking for new players. We are T4 small, but active guild without any dictatorship and with strong 40-60 lvl core. You always will foud help and advice among us. Contact me (146-757-481) or other officers (177-386-782, 228-787-819 or 358-595-266) to join. Enjoy!
  • Cosmicthing
    129 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Off topic! Is there an entry level before players can join a guild? I'm sure there is or there was? I can't remember.
  • Options
    Hi guys,
    we are a german guild called "PamKi" with 45 members. We are doing the Tier 6 Raid and searching for active members, lvl 70+
    If you want to join a helpfull, not to stressfull guild, please contact me here or add my ally code 267-829-559.
    ---
    Hey Leute,
    Ihr habt Bock auf eine deutsche Gilde?
    Ihr habt Bock Rancor im Tier 6 Raid zu zeigen wer hier wen wegknuspert?
    Ihr seit lvl 70+ ?
    Ihr steht nicht auf allzu große Verpflichtungen?
    Ihr sucht nach einer hilfsbereiten, aktiven Gilde?
    Dann seit ihr bei PamKi genau richtig. Schreibt mir hier oder added mich in game unter dem Bündniscode 267-829-559.
  • Options
    Can I kindly remind that this post is for beginners! How can they possibly raid a tier 3 let alone higher! There are more appropriate posts out there if you want strong members! This is for padawans who will get a chance to raid without top guilds using them just to farm raid currency.
    Question, if you are maxed out, raiding tier 6 or 7. Would you let them raid a tier 1 in between, that's only fair!

• Options
    I've hardly commented lately on here to make it fair but I will from now on (if I'm allowed) not condone but to praise those guilds who truly want what this is post is about. Grow your guild and they don't get greedy, they truly help each other. They are happy and they can have fun! Get to know each other. You get a better guild that way!
    I know I talk too much but because of that I do ask the Bear (bentwookie) for advice if I'm going over the top then he can delete me (he knows this) very nice mod! From experience, beginners are the best! Don't use them, help them making them happy too! This is a game and you need to look after each other!
  • Options
    Hi just wanted to repost for Ryloth Raiders as we will be running a tier 1 raid today at 7:00 pm utc all padawans are welcome.

We are Ryloth Raiders. We are a democratically run newly formed friendly guild. We want to make a friendly committed community that has regular contributions by members and all members get the benefit of their contributions. All members are equal in our guild regardless of lvl. We are relaxed but want to be competitive. We are looking for all players lvl 30 and up. Ally request me Darshan Moohl at 421-123-417 or private message me. We appreciate your interest and look forward to seeing you in game.

Distombe Toqema Alema
  • Options
    Hi just wanted to repost for Ryloth Raiders as we will be running a tier 1 raid today at 7:00 pm utc all padawans are welcome.

We are Ryloth Raiders. We are a democratically run newly formed friendly guild. We want to make a friendly committed community that has regular contributions by members and all members get the benefit of their contributions. All members are equal in our guild regardless of lvl. We are relaxed but want to be competitive. We are looking for all players lvl 30 and up. Ally request me Darshan Moohl at 421-123-417 or private message me. We appreciate your interest and look forward to seeing you in game.

Distombe Toqema Alema

See I'll back this guild up, I've come across them before! Very nice guild and very nice leader.
  • Options

Distombe Toqema Alema

Where are you based?
  • Options
    We are based in US eastern time zone but our members span from western us to UAE so we are turning into a global guild
  • Options
    We are based in US eastern time zone but our members span from western us to UAE so we are turning into a global guild

Well we do get players who want local guilds and we don't mind. We have forwarded them on so I'll screenshot your forum name if that's ok and if anyone is more comfortable with you then fair enough
  • Options
    That's the whole point of this post
This discussion has been closed.