Come Feel The Force and recruit your Padawans here! Basic Guilds Only Please!

Replies

• Options
    AlderaanShot1st is group of friends that were tired of guild drama, no set raid times, flaky people, no structure to achieve top status and decided to start our own guild that would be better suited for those that are serious about the game, serious about being part of a guild and serious about ranking number one. We are only two days old and trying to build an amazing solid SWGOH family. The officers are a solid group of all level 80's with gear levels 11 and 10. We've all cleared T7 raids. We are setting up an official website that will have forums, calendars, incentive prizes, raffles and give-a-ways! We also have a FB group for conversations between guild members. All levels welcomed! There are a few things we require from you to join. Daily participation, must be leveling up at a steady pace, 7* characters and/or almost there, and line app. Ally code 611-325-829
    -Gypsy Redbird 611-325-829
  • Options
    IronThrone 2 ......officer openings available , come be apart of building a guild.
  • Options
    Serve the Republic just started Wednesday 9/28, and we now have 14 players chomping at the bit to start raiding. We welcome players of all levels willing to do tier 3 raids to begin with, and work up as every player has the toons to do them. We will be starting a tier 3 raid very shortly.

We presently range from level 31 - level 78, all very active players. We would like people who want to be active, have fun, and help each other out.

We are based in MST and have hit tier 1 daily rewards all days of our existence despite only starting with 6 and now 14 players. We already hit tier 3 today, and with your help it could be tier 4 or tier 5 and you are well on your way to 5 Rey shards from the guild store.

If your best character is only 3 star, we've got your back. Tired of earning guild cash and not even getting on the raid board? We understand. The leader and officers were part of a guild doing nothing but tier 6 raids, which left some of the biggest guild cash earners out of the payout. We wanted to start a guild that would spread the love to the little guys.

WuliMasterB
    Ally Code: 221-453-368
  • Options
    hi all
    looking for players to join our guild. we're a tier 6 guild with mostly level 70-80 players who are looking to have fun while playing daily. looking for officers to help out

look for us at Red4 or add me as an ally 868-281-538
  • Options
    Hi Everyone
    Just started guild looking for level 50 to 80 players if you're interested look for Maverick0923 or ally 337-551-743.

I am Level 78
    Top 100 Arena
    Am UK Based but all those that are between 50 to 80 and not UK based are very welcome.Will start with low tier raids and build up,always active daily and looking for players who might need help and advice also need high level players who are looking to help and contribute.I exchange items a lot and my aim is to help as many players as i can become like me and strive to compete in Heroic raids.Fun is what raids should be.Hope to see you soon and happy raiding.

• Options
    Galactic Security wants you! We are a semi-casual guild looking for a few new, active members. We run primarily T5/T6 (T5 can take less than 6 hours); heroic is on the horizon.
    If you are level 65+ and want to raid (have at least 1 6* so you can get rewards immediately), we would be glad to bring you in. While we do want active members, we do not require full daily contributions and we have no problem with people taking vacations or brief time off. Our chat is always helpful, and we do offer tips and advice on how to maximize your game enjoyment.
    We also have a Line guild channel and Discord server for game discussion.
    Our time zone is EST (GMT+4), with reset at 930pm EST. Most of our members are US, but we have members from around the world.
    If this sounds right for you, please send me a pm. You can also shoot me an Ally request at 879-417-165.

Good hunting!
  • Options
    Have started a new guild, we need recruits, no experience necessary. Join no pants policy.
  • Options
    Hello all padawans, we are Legends of Old.

We are a brand new guild consisting of 3 players at the moment but each of us are around lvl 55 5star.

We are looking for anyone who would like to join our guild. We are fun loving ppl who enjoy this game and would like to raid and grow stronger. We have a few guidelines, no foul language and give what you can( advise, gear).

If your interested please either Direct message me or search for me using my player number: 355-133-324.

Thanks, hope to hear from you.
  • Options
    AVENGING WRATH
    Friendly Guild, no drama, looking for active members to join. Doing Level T5 raids. Hope to build up to T6 when the guild is ready. My ally code is 828-291-967
  • Options
    If you want to find a place to grow, with no pressure or requirements except being active, then the Mighty Ewoks might be your new home.

We are running T4 and T5 raids, so the recommendation is that you have at least one 5* char, if you want to run in both tiers.

We are based in Denmark (EU), and our reset time is 19.30 (CET/GMT+1).

Lets go kick Rancors behind together !! :)

My ally code is 388-381-518.

Add me, or PM me if you have further questions.

Best regards
    Urban Warrior

• Options
    I've just started a guild and so haven't been on many raids. Please come and join me. The name is MMI13's Guild.
  • Options
    Council of Finn is looking for casual, but active, players to fill out our ranks. No expectations or pressure besides daily activity contribution and participation in raids. Quite generous in the Guild Exchange.

We are level 50+ and welcome all who would join to have fun with the game.

Our time zone is EST (UTC-4h), with reset at 630pm.

Ally Code: 725-519-631
  • Options
    Bender's Raiders looking for new members. No requirement but prefer daily contributors.
  • Options
    Brotherhood of Wooster is recruiting. Running T3 raids currently. We have 7 members. Very relaxed.
  • The_old1
    44 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    There is no try do or do not recruiting now - 11spaces atm (been housekeeping)
    Friendly easy going mixed level guild looking for active members. We understand that real life matters so just let us know if you're going dark.
    F2P or P2P welcome
    We run raids to suit the levels and are close to beating tier 7, there are basic restrictions for the raids which are posted on guild chat. eg level 80's only use low level toons on low level raids
    We have some very good mentors to help progression
    English speaking with both European and U.S. Players
    Raid start time varies to suit U.S. and European based players
    We have our own members only guild website (optional)
    No need to install any additional chat app.
    Guild reset time is 19:30 current UK time.
    Interested....
    Pm me for guild invite
    Note game doesn't allow guild invites for those already in a guild
    Post edited by The_old1 on
    "If you always do what you've always done, you will always get what you've always got"
  • Options
    Serve the Republic just started Wednesday 9/28, and we now have 13 players chomping at the bit to start raiding. We would like players of all levels willing to do tier 3 raids to begin with, and work up as every player has the toons to do them.

We presently range from level 31 - level 78, all very active players.
    We would like people who want to be active, have fun, and help each other out.

We are based in MST and have hit tier 1 daily rewards all days of our existence despite only starting with 6 and now 13 players. We already hit tier 3 today, and with your help it could be tier 4 or tier 5 and you are well on your way to 5 Rey shards from the guild store.

If your best character is only 3 star, we've got your back. Tired of earning guild cash and not even getting on the raid board? We understand. The leader and officers were part of a guild doing nothing but tier 6 raids, which left some of the biggest guild cash earners out of the payout. We wanted to start a guild that would spread the love to the little guys.

WuliMasterB
    Ally Code: 221-453-368

I haven't really commented on here for a while but I like this as I created this post. I don't know how it works but we have loads of new recruits just lately. We are fair too but we are using tier ones for padawans so they experience a raid. We went from 5 members then this last few weeks we have 28! That's good going when finding new members. I wish you look as you deserve a good guild. Nurture your pads and they will always be loyal. Grow together as a team and they will love it :)
  • Options
    JÖIN US

We are a friendly helpful tier 5 guild looking to fill 7 spots. We raid tier 5 every day with a scheduled start time. Based out of Alberta (MDT) we are an ACTIVE guild with a very strong core and members from all over the world. Some of us use line app but it's not a requirement to join. Add me as an ally 829-364-946 or contact me through line gregor587. ACTIVE MEMBERS ONLY PLEASE
  • Options
    Looking for guild members 4* raids and up. Stinky Sneaky Pinky
  • Options
    641-381-828 Join our guild
  • Options
    New guild looking for new players. All are welcome. LMBS TEAM. My ally code is 787-183-587. We look forward to seeing you there.
  • Options
    New guild created and looking for new players to help get the basics down and push through to the higher tiers. 455-419-398.
  • Options
    New guild just started need recruits officer's etc..........
  • Options
    Knights of Glee Anselm is looking for regular players of all levels and experience. Currently raiding tier 3 and will start pushing for 4 sometime soon. Friendly and helpful group is open to all. Ally code 912 748 366 for an invite.
  • DRO
    48 posts Member
    Options
    Need a new guild? Fed up of applying only to be rejected by the bigger guilds as you don't meet their requirements? Then we have just the place for you - DECA Heroes.

Brand new UK based guild, looking for boots on the floor. It doesn't matter if you can't hit for millions in raids, it doesn't matter if you haven't got loads of 7* toons. Only just started, no problems. All we ask is that you contribute daily and want to improve.

Run by 4 veteran players, who are prepared to help you out as much as they can becasuse we all had to start somewhere! DECA Heroes is the place for people who want to help build something special!!

Ally me if your interested - Dan - 418-562-174

• Cosmicthing
    129 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    No matter, just read the post about raising to level 85.
  • Options
    LOOKING FOR ACTIVE PLAYERS LVL40+

TIER 3+ RAIDS

HELP US AND WE WILL HELP YOU! :)

CLAN NAME: TheForceAwake'N'Bakes

JOIN UP 631-162-576
  • Options
    Beskar Commandos recruiting all levels of active players for this casual, start-up guild. Ally code 182-788-528.
  • Options
    Come explore... YOUR DARK SIDE

Our guild is mainly doing tier 6 raids (a tier 5 every once in a while)
    We are looking for active players who are able to log in daily. Any level is welcome as long as you're willing and active.

My ally code (Wooky): 311-943-142

You can also join me on Line: Wooky101
  • Options
    AlderaanShot1st is group of friends that were tired of guild drama, no set raid times, flaky people, no structure to achieve top status and decided to start our own guild that would be better suited for those that are serious about the game, serious about being part of a guild and serious about ranking number one. We are only two days old and trying to build an amazing solid SWGOH family. The officers are a solid group of all level 80's with gear levels 11 and 10. We've all cleared T7 raids. We are setting up an official website that will have forums, calendars, incentive prizes, raffles and give-a-ways! We also have a FB group for conversations between guild members. All levels welcomed! There are a few things we require from you to join. Daily participation, must be leveling up at a steady pace, 7* characters and/or almost there, and line app. Ally code 611-325-829 Or drop me a private message @GypsyRedBird
    -Gypsy Redbird 611-325-829
This discussion has been closed.