The Galactic First Order Players Discussion

Replies

• Options
    Yo guys. Had an option to either level resistance sith or fo. First order seemed fun and different so I'll be joining you guys with g11 zeta teams soon :-)
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    https://youtu.be/ZddemWJfwe8

Top 20 now! Phasma zeta update has been great. The first move definitely needs to be FOO marching orders to Kylo instead of Phasma. Kylo also grants team turn meter and everyone already has advantage to start. For the opening turns it's much better to have offense up on Kylo as well.
  • Options
    Aero wrote: »
    https://youtu.be/ZddemWJfwe8

Top 20 now! Phasma zeta update has been great. The first move definitely needs to be FOO marching orders to Kylo instead of Phasma. Kylo also grants team turn meter and everyone already has advantage to start. For the opening turns it's much better to have offense up on Kylo as well.

Nice!
  • Options

Wow! Very nice lmfaoooooo
  • Options
    I'm building my FO team. Is FOO needed? Mines at 6* star now but curious about running:

PhaZma (l)
    FOST
    FOTP
    Kylo
    Shoretrooper.
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    FOO is absolutely needed in my opinion. He's the glue that holds the team together, ultimate support unit.
  • Options

FOO is absolutely needed in my opinion. He's the glue that holds the team together, ultimate support unit.

I'm sure you're right @Aero . My FO team is about 3/4 weeks behind you so I'm sure I'll be asking lots of questions as I go!

• Minowara
    536 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Here is my 1.6 mil on P2 HAAT. If you go to the channel you'll also see some FO arena vids that I've recorded. With FOST (currently 5* almost to 6*, I think this could easily be 2 mil, maybe more.

• Options
    Hey guys, is FO competative in arena vs zader and zaul? Or will it just suck, in my arena with

GK, Zbarris, JKA, Ashooka and Zylo and its having a hard time.

Thoughts?
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    Vs Zader I win easily. I'm having trouble vs Zaul.
  • Options
    I finally zeta'd phasma and changed my arena team to FO. I can beat Zader teams as long as they aren't too fast (I still lack good speed secondaries). The only Zaul team I have come across killed two of my guys before I even got a turn.

The crit immunity with advantage is such an amazing boost since my shard is littered with Wiggs.
  • Options
    Unfortunately, even all maxed out, we can't get high with all them 5.
    Mines are all 7* star 80 and geared.
    They will wait in the bench for the day they will rework/ add toons for the sake of the first order.

But running phasma lead with fotp is what i've run for months and i can be top10-20 easilly so there is hope here.

And i think the day as come to get out my fo team again :-)
    Kylo went g11 foo soon then phasma and zeta lead in one week.
    Screew you sith meta !

Jd
  • Options
    Guys, I'm looking to jump on this train soon. From what I can tell, it seems to rely the least on crazy speed secondaries. FOO will need to be fast, but after that the rest shouldn't be too difficult. My issue is the hard node farms. Do you think Shore would be an ok replacement for FOST? Or is FOST viable at a low starcount? I'll be farming him to 5* soon for the offense mod set regardless. Thanks!
  • Options
    FOST seems more about gear level this star level. I've Zeta'd my phasma and maybe next Zeta FOST as the two zeta's fit together so well
  • Options
    evanbio wrote: »
    Guys, I'm looking to jump on this train soon. From what I can tell, it seems to rely the least on crazy speed secondaries. FOO will need to be fast, but after that the rest shouldn't be too difficult. My issue is the hard node farms. Do you think Shore would be an ok replacement for FOST? Or is FOST viable at a low starcount? I'll be farming him to 5* soon for the offense mod set regardless. Thanks!

I use GK instead of FOST since I don't have him yet and it has been working well in arena. I haven't been below rank 10 the past 4-5 days and most days I only fall to 5/6.
  • Options
    Oww, that's an epic battle, great finish!!

• Options
    Am I missing something obvious?

I have Zeta phasma which gives all FO advantage for 2 turns to start with but when I face a fast baze he immediately strips them with his AoE. Would can I do to prevent this?
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options

I have Zeta phasma which gives all FO advantage for 2 turns to start with but when I face a fast baze he immediately strips them with his AoE. Would can I do to prevent this?

Make sure your FOO is faster than Baze. FOO starts at 145 before mods, Baze starts at 90. If Baze is going before FOO you need to get better mods.
  • Options

Make sure your FOO is faster than Baze. FOO starts at 145 before mods, Baze starts at 90. If Baze is going before FOO you need to get better mods.

The problem for him is that baze is gaining 25% TM at the start of the fight due to his whole team having advantage.
  • Options

Ok but if I get FOO to go before baze how will this stop baze then stripping away the advantage
  • Options
    Honestly, Baze's aoe dispel is a pain. If it happens at the start of the fight, doesn't that mean he loses his taunt since he goes first? That would be a blessing as far as I am concerned. If he wastes the dispel on the advantages, I would be happy with that. It's more troublesome after you have built up some nice buffs to see it (off up, retribution, and advantage)

Even if FOO is faster (mine is), he will still strip away the advantage once it's his turn, and usually quite a bit more. Also, if you get FOO to give Kylo the marching orders, you can possibly stun him, but I think that's a bad opening sequence.
  • Options
    Mullato wrote: »

The problem for him is that baze is gaining 25% TM at the start of the fight due to his whole team having advantage.

Ok, so what happens after Baze dispells advantage? Wont FOO still grant 100% TM and advantage to Kylo, who will then give advantage right back....and boost Baze's TM.....nevermind...
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    I wasn't aware of that bit of Baze's unique. My FOO is at 139 and moving before Baze, so I guess even with +25% turn meter the Bazes I fight don't move ahead. Even so, you have plenty of ways to regain advantage that it's not a big deal. I never have issues facing Chaze teams in general. I tend to save Chaze for the end and use buff immunity from FOTP to prevent taunts
  • Options
    Hypothetical solution to baze, use officer and boost Kylo as normal, but this time use outrage on him to stun him preventing the cleanse
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    eQQwemt.jpg
  • Mewingloki
    515 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Now that is a pretty sweet pic hah! Able to play against kenobi and maul eh?

Still running all 5?
  • Options
    Nice job Aero. I have my FOST to 6* G11 now.... let us know how far you are falling on defense, I may make the shift to a full team too depending.
  • Durrun
    1019 posts Member
    Options
    @Aero
    Well done sir. I remember a long time ago when running empire you said "I'm happy in the top 50 but I always try to get higher up"
    Looks like you've done it sir well done :)
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Still running all 5 yes! Kenobi teams aren't much trouble, neither are Chaze or QGJ-Z. By far the most challenging is Z-Maul, but I can still win those if I play it right.

By the way, there is a graph of my rankings on SWGOH.GG
    https://swgoh.gg/u/seventyxseven/
    It only checks on intervals so it never recorded my #1 spot, but it does show my at #2. It's missing other positions throughout the day, but a good general idea.