The Galactic First Order Players Discussion

Replies

• Options
    9Fingers wrote: »
    Minowara wrote: »
    Yikes. That was a disappointment.

Kylo: terrible changes. No notable increase to damage, which was his main issue. The stun on outrage is the only notable upgrade. Lash out still deals no aoe damage. His basic is still weak and has barely anything good about it. The conversion from 50% health to full health was nice, and had been requested for ages, but it's still not very notable. Kylo barely got an upgrade from this round of upgrades.

He's had a huge increase in damage! He's amazing against Zader lead which is current Meta on some shards. I just hit a 23K AOE followed up with a 46K Outrage (Boba Lead, Health Below 50%, 5-6 Debuffs on him) My Kylo is still Gear 10 so I'm sure sure people will hit bigger damage than that.

I was referring to an FO team. Kylo may work in some limited other setups but as niche only.
  • Options
    So how are you guys modding? I'm thinking Offense on Kylo, CHD on FOTP and FOO, HP/Def and maybe potency on FOST, and Speed/Potency on Phasma for set bonuses.
  • Minowara
    536 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    How are you guys getting outrages so high on him? 75% extra damage plus 216% crit damage plus 213% bonus damage for dots (6) isn't 47k. Is his attack bugged?

I wonder if it is multiplying the 1.75x after all other bonuses are added in. That would be against the conventional math of the game, wouldn't it? I thought all bonuses were multiplied by the base then added.
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    Lots of AOE teams that hit Kylo multiple times before he does.
  • Nyteshade81
    120 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Each time he takes damage, he gains 15% offense for one turn. That includes dots. Against a Zader, that adds up quickly.
  • Options
    My main concern at the moment is that it looks like it can still be destroyed by a Wiggs team which still dominates my shard.
  • Options
    True. Maybe he does have some good use as a spot in some misc teams then. I agree that he can rock against a Zader team.
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    My main concern at the moment is that it looks like it can still be destroyed by a Wiggs team which still dominates my shard.

I haven't had any trouble with Wiggs teams yet.
  • Options
    Aero wrote: »

I haven't had any trouble with Wiggs teams yet.
    I've been following this thread since I saw you had a g11 first order team.. how happy are you that they all got a rework
  • Options
    Nice videos @Aero! Glad to see you pushing up on a synergic team and not following the meta. This motivated me in the Empire thread, and is now giving me a new breath in the game!

I'm stil in the Empire side, just going to zeta vader as my last achievement and I'll play full empire again while I build the next farm... So Sith it is then ;) Will you start a thread like the Empire and FO players discussion? Let me know the link if you do!
    My favorite characters Empire - Sith
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    I think someone already started the sith one.
  • Options

Looks like you can climb ranks easier.
  • Options
    The only Wiggsdo team I've been able to beat is one that used RG instead of STHan for a taunt. Wiggs triple shotted my Kylo, brought him to less than 100%, used FOO's marching orders on Kylo, 42k crit against their Lando. It was beautiful.

Wiggsdo with STHan kills my FO team though. If their Han gets taunt off before I get a turn, all my FOST counters feed them a ridiculous amount of tm. I don't have enough speed secondaries in my collection to make FO fast enough to compete. My Biggs has all of my best speed secondary mods and he's only at ~165.
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    I just use Pinning Shot on St Han and have no trouble. My FOO is at 233 speed so not often do I see a faster St Han.
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Just beat a gear 11 team of Boba lead, Wiggs, TFP, and Shoretrooper. Up to #25 now in my arena. No clue how the team does on defense but it's powering through currently on offense.
    Post edited by Aero on
  • Minowara
    536 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Just beat a gear 11 team of Boba lead, Wiggs, TFP, and Shoretrooper. Up to #25 now in my arena. No clue hoe the team does on defense but it's powering through currently on offense.

What did you do to beat that? My biggest concern about the team was a fast boba and/or tfp with shoretrooper protection.
  • EventineElessedil
    6171 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Just beat a gear 11 team of Boba lead, Wiggs, TFP, and Shoretrooper. Up to #25 now in my arena. No clue hoe the team does on defense but it's powering through currently on offense.

Absolutely fantastic, Aero! Now you can point at me and laugh for leaving my FO team behind. Your perseverance has paid off in spades.
    YJ0NZHh.gif
  • Options
    I just use Pinning Shot on St Han and have no trouble. My FOO is at 233 speed so not often do I see a faster St Han.

My FOO is at around 180 or so. I run up against faster teams all the time.
  • Options
    Is zeta phasma required for a FO team because I might farm them in the future?
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    Is zeta phasma required for a FO team because I might farm them in the future?

I wouldn't say required but it's a pretty huge boost. You go from 40% chance to assist to 60% chance. Think about it, that's basically swapping the odds to not assist and the odds to assist. Also no more damage penalty is huge. I would definitely rank it the highest priority among FO zetas.

I'd say overall

1) Phasma zeta
    2) FOST zeta
    3) FOTP zeta
    4) Kylo zeta
  • Options
    I wonder if anyone has tried Kylo against a Zeta Vader Zeta Sidious squad. There are too many dots in these teams
  • Options
    Aero -- now a few days in, how is the team holding up?
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    Aero -- now a few days in, how is the team holding up?

Good enough for top 50 which is a nice improvement but still struggling versus Chaze, but who isn't?
  • Options
    Do you stand by the initial zeta order that you posted? Is your typical opening FOO into Phasma for VM?
  • Options
    Could you please record more videos?
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Do you stand by the initial zeta order that you posted? Is your typical opening FOO into Phasma for VM?

Typically my opening move is FOO pinning shot into St Han, but if there is a pre-taunt then yeah Marching Orders into Victory March.

Only change I'd really make is maybe FOTP zeta before FOST, not sure how much that week 5 help survivability. Definitely Phasma first and I'm still leaning FOST second.
    Could you please record more videos?

I'll record my matches this evening.
  • Options
    Aero, have you considered or tried using your FO team in HAAT phase 1? I'm curious to know how they would perform compared to Jedi.
  • Durrun
    1019 posts Member
    Options
    Probably terribly since GG has 10 hits till he buffs and summons droids and FO are all assists
  • Options
    Durrun wrote: »
    Probably terribly since GG has 10 hits till he buffs and summons droids and FO are all assists

Yes they do.........but FOST applies speed down on crit, dispels enemy on his basic when he has advantage, and dispels himself on taunt. FOTP can apply buff immunity when he has advantage. FOO can dispel himself and a targeted ally and add tenacity up. Phasma provides advantage and speed down. Kylo eats dots for breakfast, and they all have a good deal of TM manipulation as well. Also, none of these benefits require their new zetas.

Looks pretty good on paper to me.